How To Double/Triple Stack And Where To Get % Off Coupons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2012, 06:57 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Forum Leader for CVS

My Mood/Status:
missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
read How To Double/Triple Stack and Where to Get % Off Coupons

This seems to be coming up a lot so I thought I'd start a new thread to link people to if they have questions. Eventually I will merge it with the $/$$ and % off thread already in the CVS Coupon Discussion Sub Forum.

As of now double/triple stacking % off coupons is YMMV. Some cashiers/managers do not allow this. Since it is not specifically addressed in the policy YMMV.

Where to Obtain Percent Off Coupons

1) By email from CVS.com - They typically are sent on Thursday and can be printed/sent to card as late as Sunday. Once you print/send to card the coupon will expire 4 days from that date.

2) Extraordinary Savings Pass - This pass was available at the CVS Pharmacy and was intended for customers with a certain type of insurance but some stores made them available to everyone. Every Friday you get a 20% off coupon valid for 7 days. This pass is currently not printing and customer service is working on a solution.

3) Home mailers - Some CVS Customers receive % off shopping passes by mail.

4) Flu Shot - if you get a flu shot at CVS you get a 20% off shopping pass. This pass expires 3/31/ 2013.

5) Customer Service Courtesy Prints - sometimes customer service will force a % off coupon to print at the Red Machine for you. Typically if you call and there was an issue with your Thursday emailed coupon or your ES Pass coupon.

6) Newspapers and ads - occasionally a % off coupon will appear in the newspaper or the weekly ad. Typically these coupons cannot be combined wit any other CVS coupon (this wording will appear on the coupon if it's the case) so these coupons cannot be stacked.

7) Medicare Part D Brochure - These brochures are found in store. It is a program that will print a one time use only 20% off coupon expiring 2 months from the print date. NLA

All % off coupons are one time use only.

How to Double/Triple Stack

You can use any combination of the above coupons to double/triple stack these coupons. The deduction is taken off as follows:

$100 non-sale Items
- 20% will deduct $20 = $80
- 20% will deduct from the $80 for a discount of $16 = $64
- 20% will deduct from the $64 for a discount of $12.80 = $51.20

So the triple stacking of 3 of the 20% coupons give you a total discount of 48.8%.

The maximum a % off will discount is $99 which equates to about $500 in non-sale items in a transaction with a 20% off coupon. For a 25% off coupon that equates to about $396 in non-sale items. The exception to this is the Medicare Part D 20% coupon which will only give a maximum discount of $50 which is about $250 in non-sale items

You can combine your Thursday email and Extraordinary Savings Pass to double stack.

It's possible for your Thursday emails to be valid on the same date if you get your email on Thursday, send it to your card on Sunday. It will expire the following Thursday when you may receive another % off coupon allowing you to double stack. If you have your ES Pass coupon you can triple stack this way, too.

You can also print your ES coupons on Friday and then wait the following Friday to print another one and use your emailed coupon from Thursday to triple stack, too.

You can also double/triple stack with the combination of the flu shot, home mailers and customer service force printed ECB.

How the Stack is Applied

The % off coupons will apply to non-sale items (even if they are producing ECB). If you use a true CVS coupon this will also reduce the amount your % off is applied to. True CVS coupons include GBT ECB, Beauty ECB, Force Printed ECB and some $/$$ coupons and CRTs. If you have a combination of sale and non-sale items in your transaction the true CVS coupons will apply equally to both. This is an example (thanks Quazel):

$10 Sale Items
$10 Non-Sale Items
20% off Coupon
$5/$20 Purchase
$2.50 will be applied the % total ($7.50 now gets 20% applied)
$2.50 will be applied to sale items and have no effect on the %

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Want to get fit in 2014? Join us
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!

Last edited by monkeydawn; 02-27-2013 at 07:08 AM.
The Following 123 Users Say Thank You to missdanalu For This Useful Post:
abbylivismom, Ames79, amjama1, ammie06, amywilliams9410, andreana01, ang7474, anndei, asaby, aseig, aubreepwi, barney95, BettyQ, blessedgirl, Books4Learning, breaIam, bridgettescoupons, btmom, canfieldcouponer, christine2008, CMmem, cog94, couponclippin'momma, ct38421, cutecurlyc, dakotah93, DawnG, Dealbreaker101, dealhunter123, djgdjg, dmdspice, Drea, Educatedvenus, emgriffin0229, emmnjeff, everytim, floorlordsllc, fluffkin79, FOOTBALLMOM2, gabgow, Gapalicious, garciat2, Gaveruz, ginger49, grammar, grandmahaha, Grapevinesoaper, Halltx1203, iheartcoupons30, jds3, jennlove256, jenpower11, JudyFos, jvy34, j_mom_m, KFischer103, kimfn, kimmie296, KITTEN77, Krazy Qpn Chic, Krisat, larS, LayaJr2, lilbylilsaver, lms28023, loving it, ltalmadge77, LUVS A DEAL, Luvsya, LW728, Maggiew, majestixSHOPPER, Mathison, mdgirl2177, Michellek4760, mkrmylove, momgriz, mommasully, momof4inpa, monkeydawn, mrbigglesworth1, Naipai, new nana, ngo1331, nicE2save, no1tvfan63, ophlyia, PamMc, pariss3, proudphillymomof5, Quazel, QuickFrost, randomequine, redrider4141, RNSAMRN, roseypink, sagsign86, sassymommie, savedbygrace111805, savemoore, SBZC, schmutzen, sdgirl619, Sewhappi, shelleyf, Shoppingal47, slinkyallstar, Smile134, snvandygriff, SouthernBellSaver, stacyfout, suboys64, sweety33, syrene, tagarza, tami tank, Tannerink, Tdahlstrom, thicke, uhdt2007, vinhdanh, virginiaclipper, yarmoly5
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 10-13-2012, 07:53 AM

RE: How To Double/Triple Stack and Where to Get % Off Coupons

tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Awesome post!
The Following User Says Thank You to tagarza For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 08:09 AM

Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
If there is enough interest, I would be happy to start/ maintain a thread about which CRTs/ Emailed coupons ring up as CVS coupons vs CVS MFR coupons. Thank this post if you would like such a thread.
Old 10-13-2012, 08:39 AM

AFC Forum Leader for CVS

My Mood/Status:
missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Added a few of monkeydawn's suggestions thank you!

!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to missdanalu For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 09:30 AM

My Mood/Status:
Sami Jo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sami Jo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sami Jo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sami Jo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sami Jo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sami Jo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sami Jo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sami Jo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sami Jo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Sami Jo has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
bummer, I never get email coupons. No matter how many times I update it. Oh well...guess I will just wait for the next big thing
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sami Jo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 11:46 AM

My Mood/Status:
mommy2silas has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mommy2silas has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mommy2silas has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mommy2silas has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mommy2silas has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mommy2silas has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!mommy2silas has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Thanks for this, very helpful! I'm still a little blurry... If I bought $30 Gillette, then use the 20%, would I get credited for the for $30 toward the ECB deal?
and 16 month old Wesley
!

He loves us, oh how He loves us!
The Following User Says Thank You to mommy2silas For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 11:52 AM

AFC Forum Leader for CVS

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2silas
Thanks for this, very helpful! I'm still a little blurry... If I bought $30 Gillette, then use the 20%, would I get credited for the for $30 toward the ECB deal?
Yes, ECB deals are always pre-coupon

!
The Following User Says Thank You to missdanalu For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 01:29 PM

I'm a man

My Mood/Status:
tbabs12 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!tbabs12 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!tbabs12 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!tbabs12 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!tbabs12 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!tbabs12 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Just an overall thought.. is it easier to have the Thursdays email sent to card rather than printed to avoid the cashiers dispute when you throw down two percent off coupons and asking them if the computer prompted for percent off at the end..

anyone have experience with this.. I am in a different than usual city this weekend and have a nice double stack planned for tomorrow and want it to go as smoothly as it can..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tbabs12 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 02:58 PM

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I would send to card. I guess there is a small risk of it getting used without approval by a cashier on another trxn. Just watch your totals closely to make sure that doesn't happen and have the trxn voided before you pay if it does. Any trxn void before payment will keep your percent off coupon usable on your card.

I would prefer that small risk to the potentially larger risk of a cashier refusing the printed one.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 03:01 PM

I'm a man

My Mood/Status:
tbabs12 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!tbabs12 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!tbabs12 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!tbabs12 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!tbabs12 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!tbabs12 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Thanks @monkeydawn.. that was what I was thinking.. As they would seem it to be more legit if the computer prompts for it.. I will also mention that I think that I had "some coupon" sent to my card..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tbabs12 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 04:29 PM

My Mood/Status:
sassymommie has posted more than 100 good deals!sassymommie has posted more than 100 good deals!
GREAT post!
The Following User Says Thank You to sassymommie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 05:43 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydawn View Post
If there is enough interest, I would be happy to start/ maintain a thread about which CRTs/ Emailed coupons ring up as CVS coupons vs CVS MFR coupons. Thank this post if you would like such a thread.
Done! Here: http://www.afullcup.com/forums/cvs/6...ml#post5072821
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2012, 09:28 PM

My Mood/Status:
Dana--It looks like the Medicare D %s are deleting themselves off if used with another % off coupon. double and triple stack? Might want to make a note that as of right now this one isnt playing well with others.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 05:26 AM

Spring, spring, spring!
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydawn
Dana--It looks like the Medicare D %s are deleting themselves off if used with another % off coupon. double and triple stack? Might want to make a note that as of right now this one isnt playing well with others.
Based on that report and a few others, I'm not sure that is exactly what is happening. I suspect scanning the Medicare brochure will never give the 20%. I suspect it will print the 20% q on your receipt. I don't know what will happen if you scan the Medicare in one transaction, it prints the 20% on the receipt, then you try to stack with another % in a new transaction.

Positive Thoughts

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quazel For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 07:07 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazel

Based on that report and a few others, I'm not sure that is exactly what is happening. I suspect scanning the Medicare brochure will never give the 20%. I suspect it will print the 20% q on your receipt. I don't know what will happen if you scan the Medicare in one transaction, it prints the 20% on the receipt, then you try to stack with another % in a new transaction.
That's why I think at least a caution warning is called for. Golly, I dislike the unpredictable ones...even when they work to my favor. I would much rather just know what was supposed to happen before I get to the register rather than a bonus amount off. That seriously messes with my plans sometimes.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 08:54 AM

Spring, spring, spring!
AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Quazel has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydawn

that's why i think at least a caution warning is called for. Golly, i dislike the unpredictable ones...even when they work to my favor. I would much rather just know what was supposed to happen before i get to the register rather than a bonus amount off. That seriously messes with my plans sometimes.
ita!!!

Positive Thoughts

The Following User Says Thank You to Quazel For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 10:48 AM

Ms Okcay

My Mood/Status:
okcay has posted more than 10 good deals
Thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to okcay For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 11:57 AM

HerQponess has posted more than 25 good deals
Quazel is absolutely right. It sounds to me like the problem with the Medicare 20% coupon arose because someone scanned the brochure as if it was a coupon (which it is not!). That will not work, but the coupon that prints out AFTER you have scanned the brochure will. You can get the 20% coupon before a transaction by having a cashier scan your card and the brochure. The coupon will print out on the receipt that is generated. The 20% Medicare D coupon WILL stack with another 20% off coupon.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HerQponess For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 12:42 PM

tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!tagarza has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I can vouch that the Medicare 20% is working just like it should, used it with a triple last night (email and ES and Med) no problems at all.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tagarza For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 10:29 PM

My Mood/Status:
Shoppingal47 has posted more than 150 good deals!Shoppingal47 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Is the flu shot 20% working like a normal % off or are people having issues? We're planning on getting flu shots so I'm trying to scope out how that Q is acting to get the most bang for my buck.... Any exceptions, problems etc?
The Following User Says Thank You to Shoppingal47 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 07:09 AM

My Mood/Status:
maryccc has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!maryccc has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!maryccc has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!maryccc has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!maryccc has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!maryccc has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!maryccc has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!maryccc has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!maryccc has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!maryccc has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!maryccc has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
my flu shot only took off 1.99 after my es 20% took off over $25 in a $120 transaction. I tried to tell the cashier i would save the flu shot one but she couldn't take it off it wouldn't let her.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maryccc For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 07:10 AM

Getting ready for March Madness 🏀
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Drea has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Great thread thanks so much .....very helpful......
The Following User Says Thank You to Drea For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 09:25 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by maryccc View Post
my flu shot only took off 1.99 after my es 20% took off over $25 in a $120 transaction. I tried to tell the cashier i would save the flu shot one but she couldn't take it off it wouldn't let her.
The cashier cant void off a % coupon. The only way to get it off a trxn is to void the trxn and start over.

That said, the coupon will void itself or adjust if you go negative. It sounds like you went negative. The good thing about that is if you notice before you pay you can add items to bring your subtotal positive again and when that happens the full % should come back off automatically.

*Helpful Hint-- approximate what your tax will be before you check out, then as you approach that number, ask the cashier what the subtotal is as you hand over coupons and ECBs. When you get to the point that something will cause that to go negative, stop. I would actually hand over all CVS coupons first in this situation because how they are entered will affect your taxable base. For example if you think your tax will be about $10 but $15 of coupons have to be manually entered (expired, light print, just plain problematic), start asking around the $14 mark what your subtotal is...if you had calculated that they coupons will go in as CVS coupons but the get entered as CVS MRF coupons that raises your taxable base by $15 (about $1.50 at a 10% tax rate). Since going negative is really bad, then you want to avoid that and start asking at a silly high amount cushion. This all came out longer and more confusing than I had intended...hopefully it helps someone.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 09:46 AM

My Mood/Status:
maryccc has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!maryccc has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!maryccc has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!maryccc has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!maryccc has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!maryccc has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!maryccc has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!maryccc has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!maryccc has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!maryccc has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!maryccc has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
I should have voided it but didn't think of that. I was so nervous from doing my first double stack. I handed her the 20% es and it took off over 25 and then I handed her the flu 20% and saw it took off only 1.99 and my total was still close to 100 and I didn't give her any other coupons yet. My tax is 7 % so I thought the tax would be a little more. I think it was 6 something and I bought over 120 in revlon. I had to use 36 ecb's and got back 30 but actual cash I had to pay was about $7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydawn View Post
The cashier cant void off a % coupon. The only way to get it off a trxn is to void the trxn and start over.

That said, the coupon will void itself or adjust if you go negative. It sounds like you went negative. The good thing about that is if you notice before you pay you can add items to bring your subtotal positive again and when that happens the full % should come back off automatically.

*Helpful Hint-- approximate what your tax will be before you check out, then as you approach that number, ask the cashier what the subtotal is as you hand over coupons and ECBs. When you get to the point that something will cause that to go negative, stop. I would actually hand over all CVS coupons first in this situation because how they are entered will affect your taxable base. For example if you think your tax will be about $10 but $15 of coupons have to be manually entered (expired, light print, just plain problematic), start asking around the $14 mark what your subtotal is...if you had calculated that they coupons will go in as CVS coupons but the get entered as CVS MRF coupons that raises your taxable base by $15 (about $1.50 at a 10% tax rate). Since going negative is really bad, then you want to avoid that and start asking at a silly high amount cushion. This all came out longer and more confusing than I had intended...hopefully it helps someone.
The Following User Says Thank You to maryccc For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 01:11 PM

mariecarol has posted more than 400 great deals!mariecarol has posted more than 400 great deals!mariecarol has posted more than 400 great deals!mariecarol has posted more than 400 great deals!mariecarol has posted more than 400 great deals!
What does GBT ECB stand for? TIA
The Following User Says Thank You to mariecarol For This Useful Post: