Stacking Percent Off Coupon Questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2012, 06:36 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

dubs1027 has posted more than 150 good deals!dubs1027 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Help Sign stacking percent off coupon questions

1. I have a 20% off loaded to my card, a 20% off home mailer, a 20% off Extraordinary savings and supposedly a 25% off will be coming tomorrow via email. I know we can stack 3, but what about 4? This would boost me to about 62% overall savings

2. If a product is 4.00 regular price, on sale for 2.00 will the register automatically know that after ALL of my 3-4 of my percent off coupons would actually be the lowest price? Like it does the 25% first(which would NOT be lower than the sale price), then the 20(which again would not be lower than the sale price) then after stacking the next 20% WOULD be lower than the sale price or will it not work on any kind of sale even IF ALL the percents off would lower the cost?

3. Let's say an item is 5.00. I have a B1G1 free for that item. I buy 2, get my percent off. Does the coupon get redeemed at the 5.00 original price, since it is actually taken off at the bottom and not off the the individual items, like 10.00-5.20(25%, 20%, 20%=52%) minus 5.00 B1G1 coupons for a MM of 20cents?

Thanks for any input. My experience with stacking is nonexistant and now all of a sudden 4 fall in my lap. These must be used tomorrow. What is the most anyone has ever saved using stacking? I am going big tomorrow so I hope it all works the way I figire it. Otherwise, well I will have at least learned a thing or 2!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 09-19-2012, 07:04 PM

RE: stacking percent off coupon questions

b

kylie:)921 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kylie:)921 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kylie:)921 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kylie:)921 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kylie:)921 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kylie:)921 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
You're absolutely right on number 3. In other words, % and mfr coupons don't affect each other. Which is awesome... considering a triple stack takes off roughly 50% give or take so combined with BOGO cpns can make for lots of free stuff!! Also if something is on sale the percent will not come off, regardless if your 4 % cpns would make it cheaper than the sale price. HTH! Hopefully I didn't confuse you more looking forward to hearing how it goes!!
Old 09-19-2012, 08:30 PM

dubs1027 has posted more than 150 good deals!dubs1027 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Thank you so much! I am glad to hear about the BoGo, but bummed about the sale items. I would MUCH rather know beforehand though. I am pretty excited about trying it and seeing what I can do.
Old 09-20-2012, 06:26 AM

Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylie:)921 View Post
You're absolutely right on number 3. In other words, % and mfr coupons don't affect each other. Which is awesome... considering a triple stack takes off roughly 50% give or take so combined with BOGO cpns can make for lots of free stuff!! Also if something is on sale the percent will not come off, regardless if your 4 % cpns would make it cheaper than the sale price. HTH! Hopefully I didn't confuse you more looking forward to hearing how it goes!!
Exactly right!

OP--if you do this trip you must post it, ok?
Old 09-20-2012, 07:18 AM

My Mood/Status:
iCoupn4That has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!iCoupn4That has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!iCoupn4That has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!iCoupn4That has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!iCoupn4That has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!iCoupn4That has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!iCoupn4That has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!iCoupn4That has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
You know howmuch damage you can do with this.... Can't wait to see your trip
Old 09-20-2012, 07:25 AM

Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by iCoupn4That View Post
You know howmuch damage you can do with this.... Can't wait to see your trip
I know, right? OP if you havent already, please look up the $100MMer trip in the scenarios section. You would have a 10% discount over that person. The razors overage would be insane! I hope you have the coupons to do it!
Old 09-20-2012, 05:18 PM

dollydee has posted more than 25 good deals
I am so glad you posted this!!! As of today, I have a 20% ES that expires tomorrow, a replacement 20% that I printed from RM yesterday (exp 10-14!!) that Corp sent to my card since I didn't get one emailed last Thursday, the 25% email from today and tomorrow I will get the next 20% ES.

I am excited about trying to stack, but I've got to sit down & do some MAJOR planning to maximize savings. Any suggestions for best use of these??? I buy 20-40 inserts every week so I have lots of Qs, but our local area doesn't always get the better ones. I hate PF is only limit 1, I have several BOGO Q for those! Tons of razor Qs... I do have 3 RC for Revlon blush ($10.49 non-sale) spend 10 get 4, she wrote a qty of 2 on each one, BOGO Lays chips @4.29, and one for Gillette spend 30 get 10. My fav store will accept expired RMQ for 30 days & they love to see me come in so they can see how much I can save each trip TIA
Old 09-20-2012, 06:05 PM

Ok, I did it. My last coupon % off wouldn't scan, said not linked to card? Anyway, it was still what I would call a successful trip although my whole scenario was planned around that last % off and a few things that rang up on sale and weren't marked on the shelves. Apparently nobody in my store had ever stacked coupons like this before so the manager and both cashiers were standing around watching. It was sooooo much fun. I can't wait to do it again. I went from a very nerveracking subtotal of 449.13 to a grand total of 85.65 which 14.47 of that was tax. I started out with no EB and got back 52.00. Should get 25.00 from BC on Saturday. Here's what I got-
9(thought I bought 10) huge Pantene(rang up on sale)
5 bags of Beneful dog food(rang up on sale)
2 small Dove BW
3 Sally Hansen Salon Manicure
10 w/w nail polish
1 Revlon concealer
1 Colgate toothpaste(knew it was on sale)
1 gillette Mach 3
3 Gillette disposables(all the Gillette they had-it was cleaned out)
2 packs Daisy disposables
4 giant boxes of Kotex tampons
2 giant boxes of Playtex tampons
10 Covergirl lipsticks
1 PF lipstick
2 Nivea Q10
1 expensive Dermasilk(39.99!)
2 Glade expressions
2 Maybelline mascara
4 Hunts 4 pack puddings
1 RIB magazine

It was a blast! I am going to try to wait and be patient until the next Thursday when I can stack all 3 again. I have an old card and wonder if that home mailer that wasn't linked to my card is for that one? I think I will do some research to see if I can. If so, I will be trying the 4-% off coupons in one transaction. My store had NO problem with it and in fact, the register clearly asked of I wanted to use both of the ones loaded to card. Love it Love it Love it! Thanks again for all of the help.
The Following User Says Thank You to dubs1027 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2012, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollydee View Post
I am so glad you posted this!!! As of today, I have a 20% ES that expires tomorrow, a replacement 20% that I printed from RM yesterday (exp 10-14!!) that Corp sent to my card since I didn't get one emailed last Thursday, the 25% email from today and tomorrow I will get the next 20% ES.

I am excited about trying to stack, but I've got to sit down & do some MAJOR planning to maximize savings. Any suggestions for best use of these??? I buy 20-40 inserts every week so I have lots of Qs, but our local area doesn't always get the better ones. I hate PF is only limit 1, I have several BOGO Q for those! Tons of razor Qs... I do have 3 RC for Revlon blush ($10.49 non-sale) spend 10 get 4, she wrote a qty of 2 on each one, BOGO Lays chips @4.29, and one for Gillette spend 30 get 10. My fav store will accept expired RMQ for 30 days & they love to see me come in so they can see how much I can save each trip TIA
I have no suggestions about the RC. I don't know how they would work with stacking? Maybe someone more experienced had done a RC with stacking before. I HOPE your CVS has more razors than mine did. That was going to be my huge MMer. Like I said a before, it was so much fun and YES it does require some planning, but its worth it. I have never spent as much as I did in one shopping trip before. It was a great, fun learning experience. Good luck.
Old 10-27-2012, 07:57 PM

cvsgroupie has posted more than 1 good deal
Cvs Used 4 Percent Off Coupons in One Trip

I just wanted to respond to your question about how many percent off coupons can be used in one trip. I have in the past only used one percent off coupon in one trip and was nervous about stacking but planned my transaction over the past few weeks and finally used 4 percent off coupons today with absolutely no problems.

I had the following coupons to use:
1 Med. Prt D 20% off coupon
1 Extraordinary Savings 20% off coupon
1 25% e-mailed coupon
1 25% coupon from customer service due to a previous issue

I purchased $140 in Nexxus products and $70 in various non-ecb producing household and personal care items. My total came to $208 including tax.

In addition to my percent off coupons, I also had $41.76 in MC, $80 in CVS coupons which came from $4 off $20 CVS coupons and Beauty Club ECBs. The $80 in CVS coupons were deducted before the percent off coupons came off.

My total after all coupons were applied was $8.94 of which I got $70 ECBs back from the Nexxus. I also plan to get an additional $10 back in Beauty Club ECBs in 2 days.

Who knew you could use 4 percent off coupons?!?! Anyway, I'm so excited about it that I just wanted to share the good news! In fact, my cashier said you can use as many as you have. I don't imagine ever having more than that but if you do, give it a shot. My transaction went through without a glitch!

Last edited by cvsgroupie; 10-27-2012 at 08:00 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cvsgroupie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2012, 07:38 AM

Per DH: Queen of Couponia

My Mood/Status:
jds3 has posted more than 150 good deals!jds3 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Ok, I am reentering CVS...how do you get the % off qs? I just went to the website and updated my info but my email was already in there. Rechecked my email and all I see is 20% off an online order? Do you have to be a regular CVSr to start getting these?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Lovin' the deals!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
: