Spreadsheet For CVS Calculations

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2011, 03:37 PM
Gotta save $$

My Mood/Status:
sparknut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sparknut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sparknut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sparknut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sparknut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sparknut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sparknut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Question Spreadsheet for CVS Calculations

I currently use an online calculator to figure my CVS trips. I was wondering if anyone here has one or a spreadsheet that they would be willing to share with the "CVS TEAM" . I need to figure out my BF trip and the one that I use only goes up to 10 items and I need to make the transaction longer than 10 items.

I would appreciate it so much if anyone has one that they would offer to share.

TIA!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Live -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Laugh -
Love -
SAVE!!
The Following User Says Thank You to sparknut For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 11-15-2011, 03:45 PM

RE: Spreadsheet for CVS Calculations

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Forum Leader for CVS

My Mood/Status:
missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
What's the URL to the online calculator so I can see what you mean?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to missdanalu For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2011, 03:53 PM

Gotta save $$

My Mood/Status:
sparknut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sparknut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sparknut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sparknut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sparknut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sparknut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!sparknut has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
CVS Trip Calculator

CVS Calc - The CVS Pharmacy shopping, coupon, discount and ECB (ExtraCare Bucks) calculator

No Problem!!

Live -
Laugh -
Love -
SAVE!!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sparknut For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2011, 04:10 PM

wareagle1 has posted more than 100 good deals!wareagle1 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Okay, so the math nerd in me salivated when I saw this calculator! I hope someone else has something so that I don't have to play with it to come up with an excel sheet. Of course, I may just do that anyway! LOL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wareagle1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2011, 04:16 PM

Gotta save $$

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wareagle1 View Post
Okay, so the math nerd in me salivated when I saw this calculator! I hope someone else has something so that I don't have to play with it to come up with an excel sheet. Of course, I may just do that anyway! LOL
math nerd!! Could you tutor my son??

I was trying to figure one out, but my excel is only a starter not full version, like I have at work and I am not too good with the codes and formulas. If I sat around long enough I could figure it out, but that would defeat the purpose of figuring out my BF plan of action!!!

Live -
Laugh -
Love -
SAVE!!
Old 11-15-2011, 04:32 PM

AFC Forum Leader for CVS

My Mood/Status:
missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I'm on my phone so I'll take a look at it at work tomorrow
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to missdanalu For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2011, 04:40 PM

Gotta save $$

My Mood/Status:
Hey thanks you rock....I am not sure If anyone has mentioned that to you here yet!!! Lol

Live -
Laugh -
Love -
SAVE!!
Old 11-15-2011, 04:40 PM

mamaof5-- has posted more than 150 good deals!mamaof5-- has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by missdanalu

I'm on my phone so I'll take a look at it at work tomorrow

I like how you said you'd look at it at work tomorrow! :-). When I'm at work I'm usually looking for great deals... oh and I work too. Lol!
The Following User Says Thank You to mamaof5-- For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2011, 05:06 PM

AFC Forum Leader for CVS

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaof5--

I like how you said you'd look at it at work tomorrow! :-). When I'm at work I'm usually looking for great deals... oh and I work too. Lol!
I think best at work. With 3 kids I can hardly remember my name at home.
The Following User Says Thank You to missdanalu For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2011, 05:13 PM

thegreenwaldts has posted more than 10 good deals
Nice! Are there calculators like this for Rite Aid and/or Walgreens, as well?
The Following User Says Thank You to thegreenwaldts For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2011, 05:34 PM

AFC Forum Leader for CVS

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenwaldts
If you click the link at the top I thought I saw a link for Wags. I could be mistaken though I don't like viewing web pages on the phone.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to missdanalu For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2011, 05:35 PM

TGIF

My Mood/Status:
TamayraS has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TamayraS has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TamayraS has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TamayraS has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TamayraS has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TamayraS has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TamayraS has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TamayraS has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TamayraS has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TamayraS has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TamayraS has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreenwaldts View Post
I have one for Walgreens, but i also use it for CVS. If you would like a copy of it i can email it to you...

Tami

Mom to Baby
, Zowie
Penny
and Izzie, aka Stinky
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TamayraS For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2011, 05:54 PM

authorofthedeal has posted more than 100 good deals!authorofthedeal has posted more than 100 good deals!
Interesting. Thank you for posting.
The Following User Says Thank You to authorofthedeal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2011, 05:55 PM

My Mood/Status:
stufium has posted more than 200 great deals!stufium has posted more than 200 great deals!stufium has posted more than 200 great deals!
thanks will try it
The Following User Says Thank You to stufium For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2011, 05:56 PM

thegreenwaldts has posted more than 10 good deals
That would be great! Thanks! Proving what a newbie I am, do you magically know my email address or do I need to get it to you?
The Following User Says Thank You to thegreenwaldts For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2011, 06:44 PM

My Mood/Status:
blackwells135 has posted more than 200 great deals!blackwells135 has posted more than 200 great deals!blackwells135 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TamayraS View Post
I have one for Walgreens, but i also use it for CVS. If you would like a copy of it i can email it to you...
Can you please email it to me as well?
The Following User Says Thank You to blackwells135 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2011, 06:58 PM

My Mood/Status:
shoppingal has posted more than 300 great deals!shoppingal has posted more than 300 great deals!shoppingal has posted more than 300 great deals!shoppingal has posted more than 300 great deals!
Oh wow, that is fun!!
The Following User Says Thank You to shoppingal For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2011, 07:00 PM

himitsu has posted more than 200 great deals!himitsu has posted more than 200 great deals!himitsu has posted more than 200 great deals!
There is one called CVS Penny Calculator - I cannot find the post so I put it one mediafire. I did not make it and cannot recall where on the net I got it. Credit to the maker
There is another one as well the CVS Coupon Calculator.
They are good for calculating scenarios.

Last edited by himitsu; 11-15-2011 at 07:28 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to himitsu For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2011, 07:52 PM

mamaof5-- has posted more than 150 good deals!mamaof5-- has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by missdanalu

I think best at work. With 3 kids I can hardly remember my name at home.
I know what you mean! All my kids are in school full time now so when I do get time at home all I want to do is rest. Mostly all my couponing stuff is done at work too :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to mamaof5-- For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2011, 08:15 PM

My Mood/Status:
XtremeXtina has posted more than 200 great deals!XtremeXtina has posted more than 200 great deals!XtremeXtina has posted more than 200 great deals!
if you would like to share I would like this to as an email please

I need a spread sheet for all my trips and am thinking about making an inventory list for my q's too but don't know where to start any suggestions
The Following User Says Thank You to XtremeXtina For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2011, 10:48 PM

My Mood/Status:
Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I do a basic little table and print it out, but I'd adore something I could use on my phone (android) when re-calculations r needed. I can do math off the top of my head, but its nice to not be suprised at checkout, and doublecheck receipts to my list as needed.

Mama to outgoing 5 y.o. DS

"Never let the fear of striking out hold you back"

The Following User Says Thank You to Elle13 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2011, 12:17 AM

maeganjones has posted more than 25 good deals
I have an excel spreadsheet that is broken into multiple transactions. It tells me my total, OOP, rewards earned, and all sorts of good stuff.
The Following User Says Thank You to maeganjones For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2011, 01:25 AM

crazykiz has posted more than 400 great deals!crazykiz has posted more than 400 great deals!crazykiz has posted more than 400 great deals!crazykiz has posted more than 400 great deals!crazykiz has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwells135

Can you please email it to me as well?
I would love a email of these spreadsheets to please .

Sent from my iPod touch using AFullCup
The Following User Says Thank You to crazykiz For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2011, 01:26 AM

crazykiz has posted more than 400 great deals!crazykiz has posted more than 400 great deals!crazykiz has posted more than 400 great deals!crazykiz has posted more than 400 great deals!crazykiz has posted more than 400 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazykiz

I would love a email of these spreadsheets to please .

Or is there a app you can download on android?

Old 11-16-2011, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by himitsu
There is one called CVS Penny Calculator - I cannot find the post so I put it one mediafire. I did not make it and cannot recall where on the net I got it. Credit to the maker
There is another one as well the CVS Coupon Calculator.
They are good for calculating scenarios.
Is there a app you can download for android?