New Layout To View CVS Ad Online?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2013, 05:24 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
hstover has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hstover has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hstover has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hstover has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hstover has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hstover has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hstover has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
New layout to view CVS ad online?

I just went to CVS.com to check flip through next weeks ad and I can't find anywhere to look at the actual ad. It has this new thing called "My weekly ad" and it is just a list out of all the deals/sales but I just want to see the ad. I have never seen this before, I can usually see the actual ad. Can anyone help?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 09-13-2013, 05:51 AM

RE: New layout to view CVS ad online?

Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!vicasdeal has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
same here, very confusing... cant find the ad, just recommended deals for the current and the next week.
Old 09-13-2013, 06:41 AM

Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I can still see the ad. Do not click on DEALS as we used to. Hover over and get the drop down menu. Weekly ad will be a choice. Choose it and that is the ad. The myWeekly ad the listing. Dont choose that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Following User Says Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2013, 07:37 AM

My Mood/Status:
hstover has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hstover has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hstover has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hstover has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hstover has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hstover has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!hstover has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydawn View Post
I can still see the ad. Do not click on DEALS as we used to. Hover over and get the drop down menu. Weekly ad will be a choice. Choose it and that is the ad. The myWeekly ad the listing. Dont choose that.
Thank you! I used to just click the weekly ad link in the upper right hand corner to see the ad but they changed that now. I tried it the way you suggested and was able to see the ad, thank you so much! That list format was just not working for me!
Old 09-13-2013, 09:01 AM

I try to be the person my dog thinks I am.
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
lms28023 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lms28023 has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Ugh! I don't have Weekly ad as a choice. Only Myweekly ad.
Old 09-13-2013, 09:38 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lms28023 View Post
Ugh! I don't have Weekly ad as a choice. Only Myweekly ad.
I just went back to try again once you posted this and all I have is myweekly ad there as well! Ugh it is so much easier when they just have the regular ad! They must have just changed that part now too
The Following User Says Thank You to hstover For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2013, 10:11 AM

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I must have hit a sweet spot when they hadnt yet taken down the regular ad. Its gone for me now as well.

This newer way could be interesting provided all deals are listed. I do like being able to search by item type. And since the items are listed, I suspect the FIND function on PCs will work. That will be handy. Scrath that, it didnt work.

I never realized NJ residents couldnt get a RC for items valued at over $15. That kinda stinks!

The Following User Says Thank You to monkeydawn For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2013, 11:42 AM

afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Did anyone notice that the AD that they are having as the image on the MyWeekly Ad is a gas card deal one? I can't tell if it an old ad or not, but the dates are the 26th-1st... the next time that happens is January... I can't see the month though... I wonder if we can look forward to gas card deals start the new year?
Old 09-13-2013, 11:46 AM

er1ca has posted more than 100 good deals!er1ca has posted more than 100 good deals!
you can still get the ad at CVS Weekly Ad
Old 09-13-2013, 12:54 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by er1ca View Post
you can still get the ad at CVS Weekly Ad
How did you access that? Start us off from CVS.com please!

Old 09-13-2013, 01:00 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by afiveash View Post
Did anyone notice that the AD that they are having as the image on the MyWeekly Ad is a gas card deal one? I can't tell if it an old ad or not, but the dates are the 26th-1st... the next time that happens is January... I can't see the month though... I wonder if we can look forward to gas card deals start the new year?
We had a GC deal for the 8/26/12 ad. I cant access the scan (it is asking me to sign into google and I dont have, nor want, an account). Perhaps someone else can see if it matches this photo:

CVS 8/26 - 9/1 :: Free/Cheap, ECB Deals & Adscan *Gas Cards Back*
Attached Images
File Type: png weekly-flyer.png (11.0 KB, 62 views)

Old 09-13-2013, 01:25 PM

er1ca has posted more than 100 good deals!er1ca has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
How did you access that? Start us off from CVS.com please!
i don't think you can get to it navigating from cvs.com. that was where the "weekly ad" link on cvs.com used to take us and it still works... for now...
Old 09-13-2013, 02:33 PM

afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!afiveash has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:

We had a GC deal for the 8/26/12 ad. I cant access the scan (it is asking me to sign into google and I dont have, nor want, an account). Perhaps someone else can see if it matches this photo:

CVS 8/26 - 9/1 :: Free/Cheap, ECB Deals & Adscan *Gas Cards Back*
Ah man you're right. I was being hopeful. And that ad was one of the first deals i did at cvs.
Old 09-13-2013, 03:20 PM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by afiveash

Ah man you're right. I was being hopeful. And that ad was one of the first deals i did at cvs.
Thanks for verifying. I was hopeful too. I still think of those reports of stores getting a fresh batch of gas cards at the beginning of summer. WHY?!?!?!