Xdd

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2013, 02:44 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

krstn.wallace has posted more than 200 great deals!krstn.wallace has posted more than 200 great deals!krstn.wallace has posted more than 200 great deals!
Xdd

Hey guys! Quick question. I'm still trying to understand the xdds. Do these come in the ad? If so, where in the ad? And is it in the store ad, or just in the paper? Half the reason I ask is because our paper doesn't get the cvs ad, so I just use the in-store one. :/
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 09-10-2013, 04:31 PM

RE: Xdd

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
XDDs are any % coupons that are not attached to your card. The in ad % is the most prevalent example. They have always been located on the top half of the first page. The ad is printed on a heavier stock and shinier paper when it contains an XDD. The XDDs are generally only in the paid newspaper editions of the ad. I have been given one once in store. Others have said that their stores receive stacks of XDD coupons to hand out during XDD weeks, although that isnt the case for my stores. Can you look at late Saturday or Sunday editions of newspapers in store before you buy it? Then you could look to see if it has the CVS ad with an XDD before buying. If your area is getting them (it is regional so your area may not get them) and it is simply that your subscriber version delivered at home doesnt contain the CVS ad, you may want to contact your newspaper. It could be that your area is inadvertently being slighted.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.