When Do The Sunday Sales Start On Saturday?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2011, 03:29 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Grounded for Life

princess_skrappy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!princess_skrappy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!princess_skrappy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!princess_skrappy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!princess_skrappy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!princess_skrappy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!princess_skrappy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!princess_skrappy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!princess_skrappy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!princess_skrappy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!princess_skrappy has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
When do the sunday sales start on saturday?

I know the sunday sale start early on saturday night, but what time?
The Following User Says Thank You to princess_skrappy For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 09-24-2011, 03:32 PM

RE: When do the sunday sales start on saturday?

Shop-a-holic

My Mood/Status:
CouponNewbies has posted more than 75 good deals!
My area sales start @ 4pm (las vegas)
Old 09-24-2011, 03:44 PM

My Mood/Status:
crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
If I were to ask a cashier would they be able to tell me?

Sent from my iPhone using AFullCup
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
step mom to aj 18yrs old
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wife to Alfred
The Following User Says Thank You to crystallv For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2011, 04:05 PM

I'm a man

My Mood/Status:
tbabs12 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!tbabs12 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!tbabs12 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!tbabs12 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!tbabs12 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!tbabs12 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Scan an item at the Redbox and if it rings up at the price for next weeks ad then you should be good to go.. Least that's how I know its a go.. Hope this helps
The Following User Says Thank You to tbabs12 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2011, 04:07 PM

Shop-a-holic

My Mood/Status:
CouponNewbies has posted more than 75 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystallv View Post
If I were to ask a cashier would they be able to tell me?

They should know & they should tell..If not hey should be working @ Walgreens
Old 09-24-2011, 04:40 PM

My Mood/Status:
crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!crystallv has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CouponNewbies

They should know & they should tell..If not hey should be working @ Walgreens
Lol

step mom to aj 18yrs old
wife to Alfred
The Following User Says Thank You to crystallv For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2011, 05:52 PM

TiffRs has posted more than 100 good deals!TiffRs has posted more than 100 good deals!
I went to my store at 630 and the new sales had started. I was so happy. Plenty of stock for me to choose from.

Sent from my IPhone
The Following User Says Thank You to TiffRs For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2011, 10:52 PM

Yeah I'm a guy

My Mood/Status:
Summerfish has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Summerfish has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Summerfish has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Summerfish has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Summerfish has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Summerfish has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
This completely varies by store. My closest one didn't start until 9pm one week, and the next didn't start until Sunday actually. I was going to do a Saturday run tonight, but I've heard that ECB's don't always print out, and I wasn't sure how I could back myself up to get my ECBs. I'm just sticking with my Sundays. Plus the ladies in the morning on Sunday love seeing me one minute after opening .

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Summerfish For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2011, 05:41 AM

My Mood/Status:
missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by princess_skrappy
I know the sunday sale start early on saturday night, but what time?
One store closes at 10:00. I usually head out anytime after 6:30 and haven't had a problem.

Another is 24 hours and switches over after 11pm.

The one that closes at midnight I usually go after 9:00 and it's been switched over.

You just have to make sure to scan everything at the price checker. For example last night the Softsoap was still ringing up 3/$5 instead of 2/$6 with $4 ECB. I told the cashier so he could price adjust and print the ECB manually.

This is the store that closes at 10 and I always shop there. I know for a fact the store that closes at midnight will not price adjust for the next week's sales.... so you drive less than 1 mile down the road to another 24 CVS and the 2 guy cashiers are really great and will start price adjusting and printing ECB manually after 9pm.

It really is different at each store. We live in CVS land where there are probably 10 within 10 minutes. As you shop them you'll figure out the times and which ones will help you out if something isn't ringing up next week's price.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to missdanalu For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2011, 06:27 AM

Happy

My Mood/Status:
laurakeith22 has posted more than 50 good deals
Saturdays 4pm. My cashier willingly told me, I did not even ask!
The Following User Says Thank You to laurakeith22 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2011, 09:05 AM

My Mood/Status:
BoardwalkNJ has posted more than 75 good deals!
My local store switches over around 6:30. I went yesterday at 7:00 and got everything on my list 8)
The Following User Says Thank You to BoardwalkNJ For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2011, 09:30 AM

missmeglea has posted more than 300 great deals!missmeglea has posted more than 300 great deals!missmeglea has posted more than 300 great deals!missmeglea has posted more than 300 great deals!
I had no idea the switched over on saturdays! I'm a newbie Thanks so much for the tip!
The Following User Says Thank You to missmeglea For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2011, 01:27 PM

Indianaguy23 has posted more than 300 great deals!Indianaguy23 has posted more than 300 great deals!Indianaguy23 has posted more than 300 great deals!Indianaguy23 has posted more than 300 great deals!
your not even guaranteed your eb's shopping on sat though correct?
The Following User Says Thank You to Indianaguy23 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2011, 10:26 AM

m5gm13 has posted more than 25 good deals
For the last 3 weeks, or so, I had been going after 4pm on Sat., and all was well. So, this Sat. evening I went and prices scanned for the week ahead, but the manager told me that the EB's were no longer printing on Sat. and that they would not force print them for me, so I went home and waited for Sun. Will shop on Sun. from now on and hope that shelves are not cleared yet.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:43 AM

My Mood/Status:
missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!missdanalu has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Cashiers cannot control whether or not an ECB will print automatically. Its determined by the register. So if the sales for the next week are activited on Saturday and the register determines that the deal next week is the "better deal" your ECB will print automatically. It's not something they can turn off. The only time you would need them to print the ECB for you is if the register believes that current weeks sale is the "better deal". You'll know ahead of time if you use the price scanner and check the price. If it's ringing up the currents weeks price the ECB won't print automatically. If its ringing up next weeks price the ECB will print automatically. So if you have a not-so-accommodating CVS that won't print the ECB manually for the next week and the price scanner is ringing up the current weeks price you'll probably want to wait until Sunday to buy that item.

Hope that makes sense
The Following User Says Thank You to missdanalu For This Useful Post:
Old 09-26-2011, 02:27 PM

My Mood/Status:
JoanJosephine has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!JoanJosephine has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!JoanJosephine has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!JoanJosephine has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!JoanJosephine has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!JoanJosephine has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
My store employees told me that once they switch over the computers it takes a half an hour for the prices to show up at the red box or on the registers. Sometimes the workers are busy or think someone else has switched the prices. The time is supposed to be four, but usually the actual time varies. I would think that if the red box is not showing any changes after 4:15 or so it might be worth politely asking someone (manager type--some of the cashiers won't be aware) if the sale will start soon.
Old 09-26-2011, 03:45 PM

My Mood/Status:
Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Not all stores even switch over on Saturday - the ones here don't. Boo.
The Following User Says Thank You to Robbo For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2012, 01:19 PM

NewNoVAMama has posted more than 25 good deals
My local Northern Virignia 24 hour store starts their sales at 9pm on Saturday.
Old 07-07-2012, 02:32 PM

My Mood/Status:
ChloeKatz has posted more than 200 great deals!ChloeKatz has posted more than 200 great deals!ChloeKatz has posted more than 200 great deals!
will the 20% off coupons still work when it gets switched over?
Old 07-07-2012, 02:52 PM

Mandieshawn has posted more than 100 good deals!Mandieshawn has posted more than 100 good deals!
I am scared to even go on a Saturday, I am still so new, I don't want anything to mess up my plan !
Old 07-07-2012, 03:55 PM

My Mood/Status:
anetgirl has posted more than 150 good deals!anetgirl has posted more than 150 good deals!
I would use caution when shopping on Sat. night. I tried it once, just because I happen to be there at the time, but was greatly disappointed because my RR didn't print. (At Walgreens, of course.) Now I just wait until Sunday after church.
Old 07-08-2012, 08:19 AM

Speakthetruth has posted more than 50 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by anetgirl View Post
I would use caution when shopping on Sat. night. I tried it once, just because I happen to be there at the time, but was greatly disappointed because my RR didn't print. (At Walgreens, of course.) Now I just wait until Sunday after church.
Walgreens RR never prints ahead of a sale, . We are talking about cvs here
Old 07-08-2012, 09:17 AM

Teen Coupon Queen

kbdfamily has posted more than 100 good deals!kbdfamily has posted more than 100 good deals!
CVS in my area the sale starts a hour before closing
Old 07-08-2012, 09:53 AM

clumsygrace has posted more than 100 good deals!clumsygrace has posted more than 100 good deals!
I went to CVS yesterday and the manager said they activate the next week's ad whenever they get around to it on Saturday (usually around 4pm). Must of gone during the switching over period because some items rang up at the full price at the Red Machine, but they rang up correctly at the register. The cashier knew ahead of time that the price may not ring up as the next week's sale price and was ready to manually adjust it to give us the sale price.
Old 07-08-2012, 10:18 AM

My Mood/Status:
wannasavemore has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wannasavemore has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wannasavemore has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wannasavemore has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wannasavemore has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wannasavemore has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewNoVAMama View Post
My local Northern Virignia 24 hour store starts their sales at 9pm on Saturday.
May I ask which one? I know of one 24-hour store but it's not that convenient so I'd love to know ahead of time. Thanks!