Is There A Limit Of 1 Extra Care Card Per Household?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2010, 11:57 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

mavgal has posted more than 200 great deals!mavgal has posted more than 200 great deals!mavgal has posted more than 200 great deals!
Cvs Is there a limit of 1 Extra care card per household?

Hi, newbie here again. I cannot find an official policy about the Extra Care card in regard to limit of one per household or one per person. Can my husband also have a card? Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to mavgal For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 09-02-2010, 12:00 PM

RE: Is there a limit of 1 Extra care card per household?

probably at Target
AFC Administrator

My Mood/Status:
AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!AngieP has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
yes, your husband can also have a card

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~I will not run in the rain, I will not run near a train. I will not run when it's hot, Enjoy running? I do not ~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rescue a pet today~~they'll be forever grateful

The Following User Says Thank You to AngieP For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2010, 01:32 PM

mavgal has posted more than 200 great deals!mavgal has posted more than 200 great deals!mavgal has posted more than 200 great deals!
Thanks so much
Old 10-03-2010, 04:44 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
soccermom27 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!soccermom27 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!soccermom27 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!soccermom27 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!soccermom27 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!soccermom27 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!soccermom27 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
i just got a second tonite, for my husband, and the lady told me that there is only to be 1 perhousehold. I said so my husband can't have his own? She said, not the way she was taught and she is the manager?
Old 10-03-2010, 05:53 PM

My Mood/Status:
JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
The card comes with 2 key tags, so maybe the cashier thought you were going to give your hubby one of those key tags which tie in with the big card (same numbers) when she replied your husband could have one too.
Old 10-03-2010, 05:56 PM

Coupon Clipping Diva

My Mood/Status:
TxMomof2girls has posted more than 75 good deals!
My Dh and I both have one.
Old 10-03-2010, 06:49 PM

is proud to be with AFC!!
Howling for AFC!!

My Mood/Status:
wolfspirit7 has posted more than 400 great deals!wolfspirit7 has posted more than 400 great deals!wolfspirit7 has posted more than 400 great deals!wolfspirit7 has posted more than 400 great deals!wolfspirit7 has posted more than 400 great deals!
2 in this household, too!
and Maddie
Old 10-03-2010, 07:13 PM

Coupon Ninja

shadyskipper has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!shadyskipper has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!shadyskipper has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!shadyskipper has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!shadyskipper has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!shadyskipper has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
All the limits in the CVS ads state "one (or two or six or whatever) per household". It seems pretty clear that they don't want people to have more than one card per household, although there's plenty of people who do. If you've specifically been told that your husband can't have his own, I'd stick with just the one for now. I know it's hard, but remember those limits help make it so everyone gets a shot at the deals Good luck!
Old 10-05-2010, 05:36 PM

My Mood/Status:
KatieinRI has posted more than 25 good deals
My husband and I have seperate cards. I had him sign up when I left my card at home and the cashier could not find my acct by telephone number. She never told us differently.
Old 10-05-2010, 06:01 PM

TGIF

My Mood/Status:
TamayraS has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TamayraS has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TamayraS has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TamayraS has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TamayraS has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TamayraS has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TamayraS has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TamayraS has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TamayraS has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TamayraS has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!TamayraS has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
my dh and i both have one!

Tami

Mom to Baby
, Zowie
Penny
and Izzie, aka Stinky
Old 10-05-2010, 07:37 PM

is lost somewhere in her stockpile.....
CVS-aholic

mrsfloyd has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsfloyd has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsfloyd has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsfloyd has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsfloyd has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsfloyd has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsfloyd has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsfloyd has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsfloyd has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsfloyd has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsfloyd has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
CVS does not have any official policy limiting customers to 1 card per household - not on the form you can fill out in the store, and not on the website that I can find. Many stores do frown upon (i.e. 'not allow') customers shopping with more than 1 card. Others welcome the additional sales and offer to 'order extra' if you let them know in advance that something will be a great deal. It really depends on your individual store. If they say it's not allowed, it's really best not to do anything that will get you a bad reputation since it can make things more difficult for you in the future. They do have a right to limit individual shoppers to the limits stated in the ad, and it is easiest for them to do that when customers only have 1 card. Many stores do wish to enforce the limits. You really have to figure out what *your* stores think about it, and then work with whatever they tell you.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mrsfloyd For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2011, 09:47 PM

I'm officially a couponer!
Newbie Price-Slayer

My Mood/Status:
Andymeows has posted more than 75 good deals!
For those who have more than 1 card, have you ever had any issues with mixing and matching the ECB's? Say there's a sale issuing ECB's w/ a Limit 2 per household/card, and you buy 2 with each card, can you redeem all of the ECB's on the first card? I saw in my account online, it showed a log of all my ECB's, but I'm not sure if they are tied to a specific card. Any Ideas?
Old 05-01-2011, 09:49 PM

My Mood/Status:
Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
You are only supposed to have one...They are linked to a card though you can't give them to you neighbor to use on their card.
Old 05-02-2011, 06:42 AM

My Mood/Status:
Specialpretzel has posted more than 300 great deals!Specialpretzel has posted more than 300 great deals!Specialpretzel has posted more than 300 great deals!Specialpretzel has posted more than 300 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andymeows View Post
For those who have more than 1 card, have you ever had any issues with mixing and matching the ECB's? Say there's a sale issuing ECB's w/ a Limit 2 per household/card, and you buy 2 with each card, can you redeem all of the ECB's on the first card? I saw in my account online, it showed a log of all my ECB's, but I'm not sure if they are tied to a specific card. Any Ideas?
The ECBs are tied to the specific card that you use to generate them, so you wouldn't be able to pool your ecbs from both cards to use together in one transaction.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:57 PM

My Mood/Status:
nesha29 has posted more than 200 great deals!nesha29 has posted more than 200 great deals!nesha29 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Question Confused

if the sales are per household how can i use two cards to get ecbs if the cards are registered with the same address?
Old 05-03-2011, 07:13 PM

Couponing Since 05!
Coupon Addict & Lovin It!

My Mood/Status:
applerama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!applerama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!applerama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!applerama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!applerama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!applerama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!applerama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!applerama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!applerama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!applerama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!applerama has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I got one for my dh - but I still have yet to use it

[b]Wife to Tim