How Can I Check If An Item Is In Stock?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 05:50 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

cherylrc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!cherylrc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!cherylrc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!cherylrc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!cherylrc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!cherylrc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!cherylrc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!cherylrc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!cherylrc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!cherylrc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!cherylrc has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
How can I check if an item is in stock?

I thought we could do this but I can't figure it out. I want to check if the CVS I am heading to tonight has any Thermacare left before I go. I am always driving to CVS or Wags and finding out that everything I wanted is gone. So frustrating and my time is limited... Thanks for your help.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 04-21-2010, 01:52 PM

RE: How can I check if an item is in stock?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Learning from the Best!

My Mood/Status:
corundogs has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!corundogs has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!corundogs has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!corundogs has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!corundogs has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!corundogs has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!corundogs has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!corundogs has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!corundogs has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!corundogs has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!corundogs has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylrc View Post
I thought we could do this but I can't figure it out. I want to check if the CVS I am heading to tonight has any Thermacare left before I go. I am always driving to CVS or Wags and finding out that everything I wanted is gone. So frustrating and my time is limited... Thanks for your help.
If there is...I sure hope someone teaches BOTH of us!

I only know Wags...and Target.
Let me know how I can take these off your hands for you!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to corundogs For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2010, 04:04 PM

is lost somewhere in her stockpile.....
CVS-aholic

mrsfloyd has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsfloyd has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsfloyd has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsfloyd has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsfloyd has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsfloyd has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsfloyd has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsfloyd has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsfloyd has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsfloyd has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mrsfloyd has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Unfortunately the only way to check is to call and ask and hope that they will actually walk back to the shelf and look for you. There is no online way to check, although it would REALLY be nice if they started a system like that. It would have saved me a trip today for sure.
The Following User Says Thank You to mrsfloyd For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2010, 09:00 AM

Is Saving $$ an addiction??

My Mood/Status:
Jseedeals4me has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Jseedeals4me has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Jseedeals4me has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Jseedeals4me has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Jseedeals4me has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!Jseedeals4me has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsfloyd View Post
Unfortunately the only way to check is to call and ask and hope that they will actually walk back to the shelf and look for you. There is no online way to check, although it would REALLY be nice if they started a system like that. It would have saved me a trip today for sure.
Thinking the same thing. I am soooo glad to have at least their price scanner. I wish all retailers have that. I don't like bothering people if I can just go & hit scan, voila you have your answer.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jseedeals4me For This Useful Post: