Store Stealing Catalinas

Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2011, 09:13 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
couponcrazee has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!couponcrazee has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!couponcrazee has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!couponcrazee has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!couponcrazee has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!couponcrazee has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!couponcrazee has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
store stealing catalinas

There is a key food store in my neighborhood that keeps the catalinas and say they will not accept them even though they are in the circular. Can they legally do this?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
It is what it is.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-26-2011, 09:18 AM

RE: store stealing catalinas

coupons
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
ingramdeb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ingramdeb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ingramdeb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ingramdeb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ingramdeb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ingramdeb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ingramdeb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!ingramdeb has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
as far as i know no they are not allowed to keep them becouse they come from the manufatur not the store if you purchase a item and dont get them call the company or email that you were soposto get them from let them know what time cashier ect... and they will look into what is going on in the store. posible for the store to get into trouble over it.