What Do You Do When You Don't Get The Catalina That Was Supposed To Print?

Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2011, 08:43 AM
coupon cruising
Administrator

My Mood/Status:
Rasha has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Rasha has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Rasha has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Rasha has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Rasha has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Rasha has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Rasha has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Rasha has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Rasha has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Rasha has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Rasha has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Question What do you do when you don't get the catalina that was supposed to print?

What do you do when you don't get the catalina that was supposed to print? How have you all resolved this issue?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rasha For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-26-2011, 10:09 AM

RE: What do you do when you don't get the catalina that was supposed to print?

It's always sunny in Philadelphia lol

My Mood/Status:
phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
They have updated this process

Consumer Support | Our mission is to pioneer breakthrough consumer loyalty solutions that transform the consumers shopping experience.

You will need your Receipt, Your shopper card and need to know what offer you should have received..

Choose the option in the drop down box and follow the steps..

Last edited by phillygirl71; 06-13-2012 at 06:25 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to phillygirl71 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2011, 10:32 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Robbo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Ditto exactly what Phillygirl posted except I include, along with my email address, my name, mailing address & phone number.

I've done this three times in the last 12-18 months and all three times, I got a form email response that they received my message and within one week I had the coupons in my mailbox.

Edit: I've only had to do this after speaking with someone at the CS desk of the store I was shopping at and given the usual "you bought the wrong thing", "you didn't get it because you used coupons", "you didn't spend enough money" responses. 99% of the time, issues are resolved at CS. I've only contacted Catalina directly when they weren't.
Old 11-06-2011, 02:53 AM

My Mood/Status:
tumadre has posted more than 150 good deals!tumadre has posted more than 150 good deals!
How do you know which Catalinas you were supposed to get? At Raley's I get them but sometimes random stuff.
Old 11-06-2011, 09:18 AM

My Mood/Status:
phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!phillygirl71 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
it only applies to $$ of your next order type . They are usually advertised.. Not the random Save $1 wyb 2 XYZ products..
Old 01-17-2012, 11:53 PM

My Mood/Status:
mtopinka has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mtopinka has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mtopinka has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mtopinka has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mtopinka has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mtopinka has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mtopinka has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mtopinka has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mtopinka has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mtopinka has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mtopinka has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
wlagreens have giving e a gitcard for the register rewards that would not print other wise I don't know how other stores handle it.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:40 PM

Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I resolve it at the store, either by getting the Catalina after talking with a manager/ CS or by returning the items. I didnt realize there was an email address for Catalina--last I heard there was only the slip you had to mail in with the information and there was no way I was wasting a stamp because a Cat didnt print. Good to know about the email address, thanks.
Old 02-08-2012, 02:57 PM

My Mood/Status:
SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!SJRoth has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillygirl71
First of all you need to make sure you bought the items that were part of the promotion during the dates the promotion was running. Many catalinas also have size and quanty requirments as well. If you in fact met all the requirements and your catalinas did not print you can send them an e-mail at coupon@catalinamarketing.com.

You will need to provide the following information:

* Tour name and mailing address

* Your e-mail address.

* Time and date that you shopped.

* The store name and address.

* What offer you were expecting to receive.

They will e-mail you back a response. If you would perfer to call the phone # is 1-888-322-3814. You will need to ask for customer service.
Thank you for this info. I just email them, thanks to your post here, because I didn't get 2 Catalinas that should have printed at checkout last night on my shopping trip. They responded right away and told me they didn't see the offer I was speaking about. So I replied back with a link to the page where I saw the offer I wanted. So hopefully I get something back, we shall see.
Thanks again AFCers you guys are terrific!
Old 02-24-2012, 07:10 AM

Ok or better. It's kinda like our guarantee ~ BVtS

My Mood/Status:
monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!monkeydawn has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
What is the usual procedure after you email Catalina. Robbo had mentioned in the other post that she gets the usual "we have your email, we will reply in X' email. I didnt get that yet. I find that those are usually pretty immediate from most companies so now I am wondering if the contact email from the other post is still good. I have looked for another contact email and do not see one. For anyone that has contacted Catalina via email, how long should I wait for a response?
Old 02-24-2012, 07:41 AM

My Mood/Status:
I dont know if i got one of those robo emails back.. But when they review your email. They will email you and give you a ref # Make sure you keep that one.. It may take a few days to hear back.. So be patient ,, You can always call to. But sometimes you get an answering machine.. which makes the process longer..
. But i found it faster with the email..
Old 02-24-2012, 11:00 AM

My Mood/Status:
Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!Vegas1 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I go to the customer service desk at my store. They go to the register I checked out at. Get my q's and then ring up again at their register. If it still does not ring up they call the catalina company from there. If it is taking to long to resolve, they give me a store gift card for the ammount instead. I should mention my store is Schnucks and they are super coupon friendly. I shop there at least 3 times a week. They know I am very knowledgable and sharing in the deals that are available and will sometimes will even ask me to help them figure out a problem with catalinas. It is usually because a customer did not buy the exact item. One time on the GM deal it was because a customer was buying the tostinos pizza's instead of the larger sized tostinos pizza rolls. No fault of the customers because an employee had posted the catalina deal under the wrong item. I loved how they handled it though. Because the store was in the wrong they gave the person the gift card for the ammount. Immediately apologized to them. Within a minute they had someone over correcting the signs.

ISO .55/1 or 1.00/2 2lt q.s (Especially for Sunkist products)
The Following User Says Thank You to Vegas1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2013, 06:09 AM

Shoppin' till I'm Droppin'

My Mood/Status:
slashwell has posted more than 75 good deals!
Thanks
Old 09-28-2013, 06:12 PM

shulamite
contact the Catalina marketing company and they will take down the information and send you the Catalina in the mail
I just had to do it from not getting a Catalina printing at Safeway and it came in the mail in just a couple days after contacting them