New York Times, Does It Have Coupon Inserts?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2011, 02:10 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

jtrade has posted more than 150 good deals!jtrade has posted more than 150 good deals!
New York Times, does it have Coupon Inserts?

I just noticed today my local CVS sells The New York Times... Since I dont get RP in my local newspaper does anyone know if any inserts are in The New York Times???

Just curious if it was worth a trip to CVS tomorrow to pick up a couple?

Thanks in advance,

J
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 06-25-2011, 02:19 PM

RE: New York Times, does it have Coupon Inserts?

My Mood/Status:
divinemsn has posted more than 400 great deals!divinemsn has posted more than 400 great deals!divinemsn has posted more than 400 great deals!divinemsn has posted more than 400 great deals!divinemsn has posted more than 400 great deals!
I don't think they do. I used to get the Sunday paper and I don't recall that they carried any coupons.
Old 06-25-2011, 02:35 PM

jtrade has posted more than 150 good deals!jtrade has posted more than 150 good deals!
Thnx you just saved me a wasted trip to CVS tomorrow since I know they wont have anything else I want since the shelves were bare today...

J

Quote:
Originally Posted by divinemsn View Post
I don't think they do. I used to get the Sunday paper and I don't recall that they carried any coupons.
Old 06-25-2011, 05:10 PM

I love coupon trains
AFC Moderator

My Mood/Status:
ctsunshine has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ctsunshine has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ctsunshine has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ctsunshine has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ctsunshine has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ctsunshine has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ctsunshine has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ctsunshine has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ctsunshine has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ctsunshine has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!ctsunshine has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
In the New York metro area, we get the Red Plum insert (they discontinued SS a year or two ago). More than 60-90 miles from NY, the paper does not carry inserts. HTH!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Both are Gluten Free boys. I'm GF, too!
Old 06-25-2011, 05:26 PM

Yep that helps a lot! Just thought i would ask since we dont get RP around here at thought that might be an option... I need to find a place that sells the Atlanta Journal Constitution or another paper that has RP...

I know I can buy the inserts but I dont need 20 of em and dont want to pay $5 to get 2 or 3 shipped to me...

Thanks,

J

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsunshine View Post
In the New York metro area, we get the Red Plum insert (they discontinued SS a year or two ago). More than 60-90 miles from NY, the paper does not carry inserts. HTH!