Cub Foods FAQ & Coupon Policy

Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2011, 12:13 PM
97 Days Until Daytona 500!
Join the Welcome Wagon!

2015 YTD Savings: $3250
My Mood/Status:
DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Storeinfo Cub Foods FAQ & Coupon Policy

Cub Foods in Minnesota takes expired coupons:

*****NEW COUPON POLICY AS OF 4/15/2012 AT ALL MN LOCATIONS*****
Cub has some important news regarding upcoming changes to our coupon policy. Despite requests to discontinue accepting any coupons past their expiration date, we will still be accepting expired manufacturer coupons up to 30 days past the printed expiration date. This new policy went into effect April 15th, 2012.

Cub Foods will take expired manufacture coupons up to 30 days

To View Their Gas Rewards Card Information, please see Post #6 below.

To view their weekly ad online or to check out certain locations information:

Cub Foods – Minnesota - Cub Foods - Groceries, Coupons, Weekly Ad, Recipes and Pharmacy
Ads run Sunday – Saturday
Customer Care Phone# 855-CUB-FOOD

To Get Their Weekly Email With Coupons Go To: http://ebm.e.cub.com/r/regf2?aid=2086089519&n=1&a=0

To "Like" Their Facebook Page To See Their Facebook Coupons In Your Feed Go To: https://www.facebook.com/Cub?ref=ts

Cub Foods – Ohio stores (Centerville, Miamisburg, Trotwood) http://www.cubfoodsdayton.com
Ohio locations double coupons up to $1.00
Example: .50 MFG = $1.00 value, .75 MFG = $1.00 value, .90 MFG = $1.00 value
Ohio locations will take expired coupons up to 30 days past date.
Ads Run Monday - Sunday

Cub Foods – Bloomington, IL Grocery Store | Coupons | County Market
Cub Foods – Decatur, IL http://decatur.mycountymarket.com/
Ads run Sunday – Saturday
View their coupon policy here - My County Market | Cub Foods | Services at our Grocery Stores
it doesn’t look like the IL stores take expired MFG coupons.

(Freeport, IL store looks to go along with MN stores website)

Cub Foods Coupon Policy for Minnesota stores:
As of April 15, 2012 via email:

Cub Foods promotes a coupon friendly shopping experience and encourages customers to participate in store, manufacturer and internet coupon usage. The following coupon redemption information is current, but Cub Foods may change this information at any time and these changes may not be advertised. The current information can be discussed with individual store management but is not posted in each store.

• Coupons are accepted in accordance to the stated requirements on the coupon at the time of purchase. These requirements include, but are not limited to: product type, flavor(s), size(s), quantities and minimum/maximum dollar purchase limits.

• Coupons are intended for one time use and cannot be redeemed more than once.

• Coupons have no cash value.
• Cub Foods only accepts original coupons and does not accept photocopied or reproduced coupons (including multiple prints of same series internet coupons).

• Cub Foods will accept expired coupons up to 30 days past the printed expiration date. (subject to manufacturer guarantee of payment) Printed expiration dates are verified in addition to scanning the coupon for validity.

• Coupons stating “on next/future purchase or visit” cannot be used in the transaction in which they are generated. Next purchase is defined as a separate transaction.

• The coupon redemption value on ‘Free’ coupons may not exceed the value of the item.

• Cub Foods will accept ONE manufacturer coupon and ONE store coupon on the same qualifying item.

• Cub Foods does not accept competitor coupons (Coupons generated by any competitor with competitor logo are considered competitor coupons) with the exception of Catalina Marketing coupons.

• All applicable sales taxes are paid by the customer at the full value of the item.

• Cub Foods reserves the right to refuse any coupons at its discretion.

Manufacturer Coupons:
Coupons issued by manufacturers contain redemption guidelines including, but not limited to: “terms of agreement”, “face value”, “expiration date” and the verbiage “manufacturer coupon”. Cub Foods adheres to all manufacturer redemption guidelines.

• Most manufacturer coupons have barcodes on them and can be scanned. Any coupons that do not scan or do not have barcodes should be checked for validity of expiration date and purchase requirements.

• Cub Foods may issue private promotion “manufacturer coupons” in advertisements that state “redeemable only at Cub Foods” in which Cub Foods is the only retailer that will accept.

• Coupons that exceed the retail value of an item will be adjusted to provide the maximum value, not exceeding the price of the item.

Customers can only redeem one Manufacturer coupon on an item that is being paid for. For Buy One Get One Free items, only one manufacturer coupon can be redeemed.

• Cub Foods will accept expired coupons up to 30 days past the printed expiration date. (subject to manufacturer guarantee of payment) Printed expiration dates are verified in addition to scanning the coupon for validity.

Store Coupons:
Company’s discount offers in various forms of media including, but not limited to, print, electronic, newspaper, direct mailers, kiosks and Company websites.

• Coupons issued by Cub Foods contain redemption guidelines including, but not limited to: “terms of agreement”, “face value”, “expiration date” and the verbiage “store coupon."

• Cub Foods may issue “store coupons” in advertisements that state “redeemable only at Cub Foods” in which Cub Foods is the only retailer that will accept.

• When redeeming a store coupon the terms printed on the coupon must be adhered to.

Store Coupons are not accepted past the date indicated on the coupon.

• Rain checks for store coupons will be promptly issued as long as the store coupon does not state “while supplies last."

• Cub Foods will accept ONE manufacturer coupon and ONE store coupon on the same qualifying item. The customer would never receive money back on the coupons.

Catalina Checkout Coupons/Rebates:
Catalina is a third party vendor that partners with vendors and Cub Foods to offer both manufacturer coupons and Cub Foods in-store coupons. The coupons are triggered by purchasing qualified items at checkout which generate a coupon to print on the Catalina printer.

• It is Cub Foods' policy that these coupons are to be used in a future purchase, not within the purchase in which they are generated – unless specifically indicated on the coupon.

• Catalina coupons can only be given to the customer for whom they were intended (not to any other customer or associate). If a customer does not want their Catalina coupons, it is Cub Foods' policy that the checker destroys them immediately.

• Catalina may be contacted at 1-888-826-8766 for any questions about redemption and/or if a coupon fails to print within a transaction.

We will accept competitor Catalina coupons.

Internet Coupons:
Coupons printed from an internet website presented for redemption with a qualifying purchase. Coupons are accepted with the exceptions of those meeting the conditions below.
Cub Foods DOES NOT accept internet coupons containing the following conditions:
• FREE product without a required purchase.
• Redemption value exceeding $5.00
• The absence of a clear and scan-able UPC bar code.
• The absence of a valid manufacturer address on the printed coupon.
• Photocopied internet coupons. Most internet sites will print a time and date stamp on the coupons, and limit each ISP address to two coupons total. If multiple coupon have the same time and date stamp this could be an indicator the coupon was photocopied, and should not be accepted. This is not a policy of the store but rather a means to prevent coupon fraud.

BOGO: Buy one Get one free coupons will be accepted.

The Cub Foods competitor coupon acceptance policy varies by area, district, and store. Individual Store Directors have the discretion to accept or decline these coupons on a competitive basis.
• We will accept competitor Catalina manufacturer coupons
• We will accept competitor in-ad manufacturer coupons
• Competitors’ store coupons (those designated for use at other retailers) cannot be redeemed

Cub does not offer double coupon days.

Have a question that wasn't answered here?
Post under this thread so we can get it added to the list!

Last edited by DebB831; 12-14-2012 at 11:45 AM. Reason: updated information regarding gas rewards card
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DebB831 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-11-2012, 07:22 AM

RE: Cub Foods FAQ & Coupon Policy

Join the Welcome Wagon!

My Mood/Status:
DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
It looks like the Madison-east location has now closed, so with the Madison-west location changing over to a different chain, I have taken the mention of Wisconsin locations off of the policies listed above.
and to be considered for the Buddy and/or Welcome Wagon Team!
The Following User Says Thank You to DebB831 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 07:20 PM

Join the Welcome Wagon!

My Mood/Status:
Added the information regarding signing up for their email weekly deals/coupons and Facebook account to OP.
Old 03-21-2012, 08:10 AM

Join the Welcome Wagon!

My Mood/Status:
*****NEW COUPON POLICY TO START 4/15/2012 AT ALL LOCATIONS *****
Cub has some important news regarding upcoming changes to our coupon policy. Despite requests to discontinue accepting any coupons past their expiration date, we will still be accepting expired manufacturer coupons up to 30 days past the printed expiration date. This new policy will go into effect on April 15th, 2012.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:30 PM

Join the Welcome Wagon!

My Mood/Status:
Updated coupon policy received from Cub Foods Corporate today is now posted under the OP.
Old 10-01-2012, 06:15 AM

Join the Welcome Wagon!

My Mood/Status:
New My Cub Rewards Card

I thought I would make a separate post regarding their new card program, just so all the information is in one place. Once it has been going on for a while, I will go ahead and place this post under their policies post.

Here is the information Cub has put out regarding the new card program:

Cub Foods shoppers can sign up for a My Cub Rewards Card. Previously, you had to spend $50 in a single visit to Cub to earn 5 cents off per gallon of fuel at Holiday locations. Now with the new My Cub Rewards Card, $50 in qualifying purchases no longer needs to be spent in a single transaction, but can be accumulated over multiple trips—making it easier for customers to earn fuel discounts.

You can visit us at www.cub.com/myrewards to sign up for your new card online or you can sign up in stores beginning September 30th.

Frequently Asked Questions
• What is the My Cub Rewards Program?

The My Cub Rewards Program is a program where you may earn 5¢ off per gallon of fuel for every $50 you accumulate in qualifying purchases at Cub. You do not need to spend $50 all in one visit – we keep track of what you spend and add your purchases together when you use your card at Cub.

• Do I need a card to participate in the My Cub Rewards Program?
Yes, a My Cub Rewards Card is required to participate.

• How do I get a My Cub Rewards Card?

• How do I earn fuel discounts at Cub?
You save 5¢ off per gallon of fuel for every $50 you accumulate in qualifying purchases when using your My Cub Rewards Card at any participating Cub store. Any of the following methods can be used at the Cub register to earn fuel discounts:
· My Cub Rewards Card
· My Cub Rewards Key Tag
· My Cub Rewards Card Number
· My Cub Rewards Card-less ID

• Is there a limit to how many fuel discounts I can earn at Cub?
There’s no limit on the fuel discounts you can earn at Cub.

• What items are excluded from earning fuel discounts at Cub?
Qualifying purchases exclude purchases of money orders, postage stamps, lottery tickets, wire transfer services, bill pay services, Cub proprietary gift cards, Visa brand gift cards, MasterCard brand gift cards, American Express brand gift cards, alcohol, tobacco, products and services which are sold at face value as a convenience for our customers, and fluid dairy products where prohibited by law.

• What if I don’t reach $50 in a single trip to Cub?
We keep track of what you spend and will add your qualifying purchases together when you use your card. When you accumulate $50 you will earn a 5¢ off per gallon fuel discount.

• What if I spend more than $50 in a single trip to Cub?
Any amount you spend over $50 in qualifying purchases will remain in your account and be applied toward your next $50 spend. When you spend multiple of $50 (i.e., $150) you will earn 5¢ off per gallon for every qualifying $50 spent. So $150 spent would earn 15¢ off per gallon fuel discount.

• What if I forget My Cub Rewards Card at the time of purchase?
Please contact Cub Customer Care at 855-282-3663 and have your receipt details available.

• Can I link more than one My Cub Rewards Card?
No, you are unable to link more than one My Cub Rewards Card.

• Is the Holiday Fuel Program a part of the My Cub Rewards Program?
No, the two programs are separate and you are unable to combine discounts between the two programs.

• Do the fuel discounts expire?
Yes. Fuel discounts will expire 30 days after date of issuance.

• How do I know how many fuel discounts I earned?
Fuel discounts earned on your current purchase at Cub are noted at the end of the grocery receipt, along with the expiration date of those earned fuel discounts.

• How do I receive my total fuel discounts balance?
To obtain your fuel discount total balance visit cub.com/myrewards or contact Cub Customer Care at 855-282-3663.

• Where can I redeem my fuel discounts?
You can redeem your fuel discounts at participating Holiday stores. Visit cub.com/myrewards for a complete list of participating Holiday stores or visit your local Cub customer service counter for a map of redeeming Holiday stores in that area.

• How do I redeem my fuel discounts?
First, determine how you will pay for your fuel:
If paying inside or paying with cash, see cashier before inserting your My Cub Rewards Card. The cashier will scan your card and authorize the pump.
If paying at the pump:
Step 1: Swipe your credit/debit card or press “Pay Inside”
Step 2: When asked for “Cub Rewards” press “Yes”
Step 3: Swipe your My Cub Rewards card
Step 4: Press “Yes” to accept discount amount shown and the price will drop automatically
Note: card-less id will not work for redemptions.

• Are there redemption limits?
Your fuel discounts are valid for one use, up to a maximum of 20 gallons, one vehicle per purchase. Any unused gallons cannot be redeemed on a later fill-up. Fuel discounts are valid only when purchasing gasoline or diesel fuel at participating Holiday stores and have no cash value. Unbranded diesel and alternative fuels may not be eligible.

• How many fuel discounts can be redeemed in a single fuel transaction?
You may redeem up to $1.50 per gallon in fuel discounts in a single fuel transaction. Fuel discounts in excess of $1.50 will be retained on your My Cub Rewards Card account for a future use prior to expiration of those fuel discounts.

• Can I redeem part of my total fuel discount balance?
No, it’s all or nothing, unless your total balance is above the $1.50. Fuel discounts in excess of $1.50 will be retained on your My Cub Rewards Card account for a future use prior to expiration of those fuel discounts.

• Why was I unable to redeem fuel discounts I earned at Cub right after I left my Cub store?
Fuel discount availability may be delayed up to 20 minutes from the time of your purchase.

• Why is the Holiday store in my area not participating in the My Cub Rewards Program?
Technical limitations prevent some Holiday stores from being able to participate. Please visit cub.com/myrewards to find the most up to date participating stores.

• What if I lose My Cub Rewards Card and had already earned fuel discounts?
Please contact Cub Customer Care at 855-282-3663.

• Who do I call if I have questions about fuel discounts I’ve earned at Cub?
Please contact Cub Customer Care at 855-282-3663.
Old 10-27-2012, 01:13 PM

Join the Welcome Wagon!

My Mood/Status:
Just a quick note about the new gas card program: From what I have seen, the registers will no longer be printing the gas coupons after October 31st. So, if you do not have a gas card yet, that will be the cut off date of still getting the gas coupons via receipt.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:01 PM

Money Saving Time

My Mood/Status:
GoGopher has posted more than 1 good deal
Cub Foods > Rainbow

Tags
coupon policy, cub foods, faq