Coupon Clipping Services

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2008, 10:16 AM
is saving lots of money and blogging the whole way
Super Duper Saver !!!!

My Mood/Status:
chrissyhay2002 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!chrissyhay2002 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!chrissyhay2002 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!chrissyhay2002 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!chrissyhay2002 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!chrissyhay2002 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!chrissyhay2002 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!chrissyhay2002 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Coupon Clipping Services

O.k. So, there have been lots of questions on how I get so many coupons and how coupon clipping services work. Well I will try to break it down and give a scenario. I use a coupon clipping service called The Coupon Clippers I dont have enough coupons to “stock up” on a rock bottom price item. Now these services ARE NOT free. Yes, you will be paying for free newspaper Q’s but you are paying for their time to clip them and your shipping costs, plus you will get your money back the first few coupons that scan I PROMISE!! So here is an example. Wednesday I scoped out the local sales papers while I was online and ordered coupons occording to the deals. It also helps to know what coupons have came out lately so you know which ones to look for. Example: I ordered 10x $1 off wyb 2 Fruit Roll-ups (my mom takes care of summer kids and my sister is the director of a preschool) again they were at rock bottom price so it was time to STOCK UP. I also ordered 5x .35 off Veg-All Steamable Vegetables, which at Albertson’s these bags were on sale for $1 these Q’s tripled and got me FREE Veggies. I also ordered a few coupons that matched the CVS sales going on the next week. You can go to the CVS forum and get a preview every week in advance. All these coupons cost me a little over $3

These are just a few scenarios. The above FREE vegetables paid for my coupons. I recieved 5 free bags of Vegetables!!! Not to mention the coupons that helped my family get cheap snacks for their kids. Plus as I help my family shop they pay the difference for the coupons as well. So…. any more questions

Last edited by Faith; 07-05-2008 at 05:03 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chrissyhay2002 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 07-04-2008, 11:42 PM

RE: Coupon Clipping Services

lovin the thrill of the hunt!

My Mood/Status:
puglyduckling has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!puglyduckling has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!puglyduckling has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!puglyduckling has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!puglyduckling has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!puglyduckling has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!puglyduckling has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!puglyduckling has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!puglyduckling has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!puglyduckling has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I use TCC also. I usually place my order on Sunday or Monday based on what sales are out that week and the coupons come Thursday or Friday, plenty of time for me to do my shopping.

I found that I just wasn't getting enough useful Qs out of the Sunday paper to make up for the cost of the papers. It's cheaper for me to do it this way (and more environmentally friendly as I'm not wasting all that paper).
Old 07-05-2008, 05:00 AM

is missing her mom more than ever.
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Faith has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by puglyduckling View Post
I use TCC also. I usually place my order on Sunday or Monday based on what sales are out that week and the coupons come Thursday or Friday, plenty of time for me to do my shopping.

I found that I just wasn't getting enough useful Qs out of the Sunday paper to make up for the cost of the papers. It's cheaper for me to do it this way (and more environmentally friendly as I'm not wasting all that paper).
Old 07-05-2008, 06:36 AM

Winter is back!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
This is good if you have someplace that will double or triple your q's but do you think it will for me if I don 't?
Old 07-05-2008, 06:49 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
beachdreamer has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!beachdreamer has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!beachdreamer has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!beachdreamer has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!beachdreamer has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!beachdreamer has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!beachdreamer has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!beachdreamer has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!beachdreamer has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
It depends on the coupon and the deal. I live in a land of no doubles. I have ordered coupons and have gotten some great deals.
The Following User Says Thank You to beachdreamer For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2008, 06:51 AM

is trying to figure out the "new" AFC.
Addicted to Couponing

My Mood/Status:
scrollic has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!scrollic has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!scrollic has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!scrollic has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!scrollic has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!scrollic has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!scrollic has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
IMO... Its definitely beneficial if you are stockpiling on items you normally purchase even if they don't double or triple them. If you get a BOGO deal and use a bunch of coupons, its worth it!

SAHM to Jacob, Jenna, and Nathan
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to scrollic For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2008, 07:13 AM

Winter is back!
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!doubledee4 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I have always shyed away from buying coupons, because I have been burned by another site, not here it has been great here, just hate the idea of sending my money away and not getting something I can use. but if you recommend I guess it is worth a try.
Old 07-05-2008, 09:14 AM

lovin the thrill of the hunt!

My Mood/Status:
puglyduckling has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!puglyduckling has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!puglyduckling has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!puglyduckling has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!puglyduckling has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!puglyduckling has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!puglyduckling has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!puglyduckling has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!puglyduckling has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!puglyduckling has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledee4 View Post
I have always shyed away from buying coupons, because I have been burned by another site, not here it has been great here, just hate the idea of sending my money away and not getting something I can use. but if you recommend I guess it is worth a try.
I love TCC! Rachael is really great! Give her a try! ETA: I see you're in Michigan too-- it has consistently taken 3 days for the mail so make sure you order by Monday in order to get them before the sale week is over, and sometimes if I'm late I'll just get rain checks.

The cost is worth it to me because I'm not buying Sunday papers full of coupons that are useless to me. If something is on sale and it's a really great deal I'll usually buy large quantities of that Q. My stockpile is getting bigger and it's all stuff I would have had to buy anyway, there's no waste. The down side is I don't have alot of extras to trade/give away.
Old 07-05-2008, 09:59 AM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Linz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Linz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Linz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Linz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Linz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Linz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Linz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Linz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Linz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Linz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Linz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!

I love TCC. I do use another clipper (rarely now) and Ebay from time to time. But for me it's very worth it. Our Sunday paper is $2.00 each. So if I want 10 of a specific coupon that would cost me $20. If the coupons are great overall that week I may buy the papers and have lots of good coupons to trade. But for the most part, it's MUCH more cost effective for me to just order from TCC!

Linz

Tags
clipping, coupon, services