Walgreens Says You Can T Use Rewards Buckto Buy Something With Rewards Bucks On It

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2011, 10:00 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

vickieperez has posted more than 25 good deals
Wags walgreens says you can t use rewards buckto buy something with rewards bucks on it

I went to walgreens to spend like 2 coupons from gain 3 dollars each on a thermacare pack that would give me 5 dollars back register rewards and they told me you cannot do that you cannot use register rewards to buy something with rewards it was not the same name brand or company I did everything well I suppose to and then he angrily gave me back my change slammed it on the counter he gave me cash for my register rewards and then cash for the other part but it did not generate to register rewards for the one I had to take back they say it in their policy in the read it to me but I can't believe it it's never happened to me ever he said it's been like that for years I said that's a lie any said I told you that last time yo u were here I said that's a lie .I told him how many times I hit my rewards from the gain scenario .he said it was impossible and it legal .I need help on this 1
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 09-18-2011, 10:06 AM

RE: walgreens says you can t use rewards buckto buy something with rewards bucks on it

Tsanti01 has posted more than 10 good deals
were you trying to purchase the thermacare with two RR? If so, you can't use both. You would need a filler to use the second RR.
Old 09-18-2011, 11:47 PM

RE: walgreens says you can t use rewards buckto buy something with rewards bucks on it

I bought cupcake and the milk he says it's no go no rewards to purchace rewards I know it sounds crazy but I've been shopping for years and this is never happened I even talk to corporate they said the bylaws say you can do it they supposed to call me monday who is in charge of corporate.this was in my city
Old 09-19-2011, 12:14 AM

KimTheCouponLady has posted more than 1 good deal
A RR is considered a Manufacture Coupon according to Walgreens policy.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:22 AM

Wags waga

thank you for looking out for me if you find anything else let me know please I'm gonna fight this tooth and nails
Old 09-19-2011, 10:24 AM

does that mean I can't use register rewards to get register rewards even when I use a lot of fillerswithout coupons on them