Help W/ Walgreens Easy Saver

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2005, 08:13 PM
meggls
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Help w/ Walgreens Easy Saver

I've seen a couple of mentions about combining the ES rebates w/ other mail in deals (ex. ES FAR covergirl + CG movie tx; ES FAR Colgate + COlgate TMF) - but how? Don't you need the original CRT for both??

TIA
Meg

Last edited by meggls; 03-04-2005 at 08:16 PM.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 03-04-2005, 08:15 PM

RE: Help w/ Walgreens Easy Saver

My Mood/Status:
skyesmom has posted more than 300 great deals!skyesmom has posted more than 300 great deals!skyesmom has posted more than 300 great deals!skyesmom has posted more than 300 great deals!
Where's Rick when we need him? He is our CG rebate expert!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-05-2005, 07:18 AM

L@@king for blinkies!

ticker has posted more than 150 good deals!ticker has posted more than 150 good deals!
I think that you can ask the manager at Walgreen's for an electronic journal and the ES rebate will take that and you can send your receipt to the other company. I think that is what I did last year on the Venus Devine razors. HTH

"I find it helps to organize chores into three categories: things I wonít do now, things I wonít do later, and things Iíll never do."
Maxine

Last edited by ticker; 03-05-2005 at 07:27 AM.
Old 03-05-2005, 07:30 AM

meggls

My Mood/Status:
I've never heard of an EJ - Do I have to ask for that at the time of my purchase or do I wait until I have a few recipts? Thanks for the info!
Old 03-07-2005, 02:47 PM

L@@king for blinkies!

ticker has posted more than 150 good deals!ticker has posted more than 150 good deals!
You will need to ask for it as soon as you finish checking out, and only a manager can get it for you. It is a database they have that shows each tranasaction. So they can print it out and hand it to you. Some managers fuss about having to do it...but stand your ground and get one!

"I find it helps to organize chores into three categories: things I wonít do now, things I wonít do later, and things Iíll never do."
Maxine
Old 03-08-2005, 07:36 AM

Offline July 20 thru 27
Jurassic Member

My Mood/Status:
joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by meggls
I've never heard of an EJ - Do I have to ask for that at the time of my purchase or do I wait until I have a few recipts? Thanks for the info!
Ticker is correct, ask for the manager, they should know what an electronic journal is and how to print one for you. I just called corporate yesterday, the corporate secretary, her name is Inez, said its ok to request for a rebate receipt or if not, a duplicate receipt (EJ) will do. The WG near me used to print a rebate receipt for me but the last time I went there, she said the computer wouldn't do it anymore. She wouldn't do anything else for me so I voided all the FAR items in my cart and told her I would call corporate if they can do something about it. I'll keep everyone posted what the manager will do for me when she gets a call from the DM. I have a strong feeling, this manager isn't too happy when people do double rebates on WG FAR items, but I am not asking her permission to do so.....
Old 03-08-2005, 07:40 AM

HollyHobby has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!HollyHobby has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!HollyHobby has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!HollyHobby has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!HollyHobby has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!HollyHobby has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!HollyHobby has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I WISH THEY WOULD JUST DO IT LIKE RITEAID! I stopped doing the W's because I forgot to mail or lost receipts! I like entering them online for RA.

Tags
easy, saver, w or, walgreens