Contemplating A Little Experiment

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2011, 04:20 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
SimplyFatih has posted more than 25 good deals
Contemplating a little experiment

While I like the sites that match up the deals and tell you where to find the coupon (Insert Date/RP;SS;PG), I like having all my coupons with me while I shop. I am not graceful enough to clip as I shop. Also, there are even sites that tell you in advance what to expect in the coming inserts a week or so in advance;posted by another member in another thread - I will look it back up, have not mastered bookmarks in google yet, .
Between those two tools and my binder - I'm thinking I can blend the two methods - clip and store all the coupons by insert name and date as they come in. Copy the lists so I know what is in each section at a glance, crossing out as they are used. This will also allow me to highlight what coupons I have to share/trade when the opportunity rises.
Yes, I think after the great clean out of my binder this week with yet another Couponless Holiday behind us, I can start fairly fresh with this new method this week and just close out my categories as they empty out. I'm thinking that even though I will still be clipping all the coupons, it will still be less time consuming because I am not going to be spending the time to place each into such uber specific categories. Which is difficult, when some companies put out coupons for any of their products - Aveeno Naturals is a good example - Sun Screen, face care, shower gels OR shampoos and conditioners...
Yes, the Great Experiment starts this week. I'll post how it goes soon
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!