Printing Coupons In Black & White / Grayscale

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2011, 06:33 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

J_S_Searcy has posted more than 200 great deals!J_S_Searcy has posted more than 200 great deals!J_S_Searcy has posted more than 200 great deals!
Printing coupons in black & white / grayscale

Just wondering if it is ok to print the internet coupons using just black and white or grayscale. I saw in another post where someone mentioned that they were printing the scotch tape coupons in black and white, so I just wanted to make sure you can do this and not be in violation of manufacturer's policies.

If so I guess it is ok to print any of the internet coupons in just black and white instead of full color?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 05-17-2011, 06:38 PM

RE: Printing coupons in black & white / grayscale

Matt Kenseth - my new favorite driver!
Join the Welcome Wagon!

My Mood/Status:
DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I only have a black ink printer, so that is only kind of IPs I print. I have heard of some stores in other parts of the country requiring customers to only bring in colored IPs, but I still don't get that. If someone is going to copy an IP, I am not sure why color vs. black/white has anything to do with it.
In any case, unless you have a store that has a policy regarding only taking colored IPs, I would suggest only printing in black since I have to assume that is cheaper.
and to be considered for the Buddy and/or Welcome Wagon Team!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to DebB831 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-19-2011, 01:59 PM

lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I print in black and white/grayscale and with the least quality and have never had a problem using my coupons. I generally only bring 2 of the coupon to the store, so I have never had a problem with the cashier thinking I copied coupons. It's working out great for me, and with the price of Ink I feel like I wouldn't be saving that much if I was having to buy color ink all the time!
Old 05-19-2011, 02:03 PM

jgrl has posted more than 5 good deals
My printer automatically prints in color...Does anyone know how to default it to B&W?
Old 05-19-2011, 02:35 PM

lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lulusoccer has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgrl View Post
My printer automatically prints in color...Does anyone know how to default it to B&W?
It actually took me a while to get my printer to print in Black and White, because even if I went into my printer settings and changed it to grayscale or black and white, with the coupon printer it would still print in color. I can't remember the exact option now since I am not at home, but I had to go under some advanced setting and like disable the color portion of my printer/software. So try lots of different things with the settings about disabling color/printing and black and white until you get it to work!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lulusoccer For This Useful Post: