Coupon Printer

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2011, 10:10 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
jensmilesbrite has posted more than 5 good deals
coupon printer

Hi! I have been trying to print coupons for 4 days now, and I have only found one site that I can print coupons without downloading coupon printer or a similar aplication to the computer. I can't download because I use a school computer, and I'm not sure it would be a good idea to do so anyhow. Any advice?

The Following User Says Thank You to jensmilesbrite For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 04-13-2011, 12:52 PM

RE: coupon printer

Goonies never say die...
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
There is no way to get around the coupon printer downloads. They do not harm your computer and they make sure things are printing correctly and that each person only gets to print the allotted number of each coupon. If you are using a school computer you probably can't download the printer. Maybe a classmate has a computer and printer they would be kind enough to let you use? Maybe you could find someone who would do it for a small fee or some kind of bartering? Do you have family members nearby who would let you use their setups? Hope you can get it figured out!!!
Old 04-13-2011, 08:44 PM

RE: coupon printer

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
jensmilesbrite has posted more than 5 good deals
Thank you

Thank you so much for the advise. I will ask around, I am looking on craigslist as well for a cheep used computer and printer to use at home.