First Month Using Coupons!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2011, 07:02 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

emmalou24 has posted more than 10 good deals
Hi First month using coupons!

I am a newbie and Janury was my first month to use coupons. I am averaging a 50% savings at the grocery store (Kroger's) and about a 75% savings at Walgreens and CVS. Are these numbers in line with what I should be saving? I have a stockpile of laundry detergent, toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner and stayfree pads for a year. I am slowly but surely stockpiling everything else. I never in a million years would have imagined that you could save so much using coupons! Now I watch people pay full price at the store and just cringe!

So glad to have found this site! It is full of wonderful people and great information!!!

Leslie
Hempstead, Texas
The Following User Says Thank You to emmalou24 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 02-05-2011, 07:18 PM

RE: First month using coupons!

My Mood/Status:
kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!kmeiding has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Those are great savings percents! I don't save near that much at the grocery store but we don't have a greatest deals around here either.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-05-2011, 07:23 PM

vanessalynn4 has posted more than 1 good deal
I got free deodorant and paid .23 cents for toothpaste, but have not found a good deal on shampoo and conditioner. Where do I get the deals for them?
The Following User Says Thank You to vanessalynn4 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2011, 07:56 PM

emmalou24 has posted more than 10 good deals
I save at Kroger's on groceries because they double and triple coupons! I was able to get shampoo and conditioner at CVS for about .25 cents a piece. I stopped in to CVS just as they were doing markdowns and was able to get aveeno shampoo and conditioner and garnier shampoo and conditioner. Hope that helps!
The Following User Says Thank You to emmalou24 For This Useful Post: