Organizing Coupons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2010, 03:18 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

neimo82 has posted more than 50 good deals
Help Sign Organizing Coupons

Ok Help. I got my binder and my plastic inserts for it. Now how the heck do I organize them into something I can use!? LOL
TIA
Brooke
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 10-09-2010, 05:24 PM

RE: Organizing Coupons

My Mood/Status:
bjhuds has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bjhuds has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bjhuds has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bjhuds has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bjhuds has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bjhuds has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bjhuds has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bjhuds has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!bjhuds has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Hi Brooke and Welcome to AFC! The organizing of your coupons will be totally up to you. It's just what ever works best for you. I have mine in different categories (such as, Baking, Beverages, Canned Goods, Condiments, Frozen, Snacks, Cereal) you get the idea. Some of these I even have sub-categories if needed. There are several threads on here where there are pics of binders and I think there is even one where someone shows you how to set one up. Look under "A Cry for Help" in forum for new to AFC'ers.....I know I wasn't much help but there are so many threads that will help you and I'm sure someone more experienced will answer this post also. Just have fun and do it like you want it or whatever is easiest for you.
Old 10-09-2010, 05:44 PM

My Mood/Status:
hermashaw has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!hermashaw has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!hermashaw has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!hermashaw has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!hermashaw has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!hermashaw has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I organize my Q's using the Krazy Coupon Ladies method.
On the site there is a link to how to organize your binder & print outs.

Hope I'm allowed to post this.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
& Ladybug(4)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to hermashaw For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2010, 05:55 PM

My Mood/Status:
florida2010 has posted more than 400 great deals!florida2010 has posted more than 400 great deals!florida2010 has posted more than 400 great deals!florida2010 has posted more than 400 great deals!florida2010 has posted more than 400 great deals!
I have 2 categories: Long term and short term. In short term, I have sub-categories for each store and coupons for the week. In long term category, I have Grocery, Health, Beauty and Home. Each week, I move coupons from long term to short term according to the sale each store has to offer