Enfamil Checks: Can You Use More Than One Per Can Of Formula?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2010, 02:57 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
is in love with her nephew Benjamin!

My Mood/Status:
megja1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!megja1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!megja1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!megja1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!megja1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!megja1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!megja1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Baby Enfamil checks: Can you use more than one per can of formula?

I normally trade the checks I receive and have never used any. But my brother and SIL just had a baby last week and may start using formula since breastfeeding isn't going so well. I want to make sure I tell them how to use these correctly.

I was reading the Enfamil check and I don't see anywhere on it that says "one per purchase or transaction". Can you "stack" these for super cheap, if not free, formula? Example: use 3 $5 checks for a total of $15 off of 1 can of formula?

The exact wording is:
"Only good toward the purchase of any Enfamil product. Purchase must be greater than the amount of the check. No change will be given. Consumer is responsible for all applicable sales tax. Other uses of this check constitutes fraud."

Common sense tells me that you should only use one per purchase, but since that wording isn't on the check, I just want to be sure.

TIA!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 09-08-2010, 03:08 PM

RE: Enfamil checks: Can you use more than one per can of formula?

My Mood/Status:
bluegreenbutterfly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bluegreenbutterfly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bluegreenbutterfly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bluegreenbutterfly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bluegreenbutterfly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bluegreenbutterfly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I believe it is one per can of formula. Please let me know if I am wrong.
But here is a question can you use the 5.00 coupons and the checks together?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Married for 4 years with a perfect baby girl
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and wonder
cat Lyra
The Following User Says Thank You to bluegreenbutterfly For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2010, 04:34 PM

I LOVE to save $$$!

My Mood/Status:
lostfan30 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lostfan30 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lostfan30 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lostfan30 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lostfan30 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lostfan30 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!lostfan30 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
One check per can. You can use coupons in combination with the checks. At Target there is also the chance to use a check, MQ and a Target baby q for that formula all on one can.

Denise

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lostfan30 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2010, 05:10 PM

: )
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I've been reading one check per can BUT then when they're on clearance, stores allow one check to cover for several. For instance, if the 13 fl oz cans go on clearance for $1, they take one $5 check to cover for 5 cans. They process it like personal checks, so I was told by store there is no problem. BUT they will not allow stacking of several checks to pay for one can @ reg price.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joshmamabear For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2010, 02:11 PM

is in love with her nephew Benjamin!

My Mood/Status:
megja1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!megja1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!megja1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!megja1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!megja1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!megja1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!megja1 has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Thank you all for the info.
Old 09-09-2010, 02:15 PM

My Mood/Status:
bluegreenbutterfly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bluegreenbutterfly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bluegreenbutterfly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bluegreenbutterfly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bluegreenbutterfly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bluegreenbutterfly has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Very interesting .. i guess i had never thought check and coupon .. they try to run the checks like coupons around here.

Married for 4 years with a perfect baby girl
and wonder
cat Lyra
The Following User Says Thank You to bluegreenbutterfly For This Useful Post: