Printing "Access Denied" On SmartSource Site?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2010, 06:28 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
tarheelbaby1 has posted more than 300 great deals!tarheelbaby1 has posted more than 300 great deals!tarheelbaby1 has posted more than 300 great deals!tarheelbaby1 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Printing "Access Denied" on SmartSource Site?

I print coupons from every website, but I am forbidden from printing from SmartSource. I get an error message that reads,

Access Disabled

Your access to print from this site has been disabled. Please contact Compliance@newsamerica.com to enable it. You must mention code [it gives me a code] in your email. For further information on why you received this message click here..

The "further information" is about enabling Java, and I've checked that my Internet settings match to the specifications outlined there. I've emailed the address below with the code it gives me multiple times, and I never get any response.

Anybody else had this happen? What can I do? Some good coupons pop up on there, and it drives me nuts that I can't get them!

Thanks!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 07-20-2010, 06:21 AM

RE: Printing "Access Denied" on SmartSource Site?

is getting better at this!
Baby #2 is here :)

My Mood/Status:
crissy148 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!crissy148 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!crissy148 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!crissy148 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!crissy148 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!crissy148 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!crissy148 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!crissy148 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!crissy148 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!crissy148 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!crissy148 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
My computer at home will not load Java, so I am never able to print Smartsource from there. However, these are the ONLY coupons I can print from work, where Java is working. Sorry I can't tell you why, but I feel you!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to crissy148 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2010, 07:14 PM

My Mood/Status:
tarheelbaby1 has posted more than 300 great deals!tarheelbaby1 has posted more than 300 great deals!tarheelbaby1 has posted more than 300 great deals!tarheelbaby1 has posted more than 300 great deals!
I guess I'll just try from my husband's computer if I see a coupon I can't live without. What a pain. I'm done trying to fix it though because that's clearly a waste of time. :-)
Old 07-20-2010, 09:01 PM

Is Summer Really Ending So Soon?
Savings: '09 = $43,005.60; '10 = $31,551.42!!

My Mood/Status:
Mommy2TwoBoys has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2TwoBoys has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2TwoBoys has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2TwoBoys has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2TwoBoys has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2TwoBoys has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2TwoBoys has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2TwoBoys has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2TwoBoys has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2TwoBoys has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Mommy2TwoBoys has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I usually don't have a problem printing smartsource coupons, but lately, some of the sites won't print at all. I found that if I use Internet Explorer (I usually use Firefox), they will print. I would suggest you try that and make sure your Firefox, Internet Explorer or whatever browser you use is updated to the current version. Hope that helps and works for you.
Kim

Groupon -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Biggest Savings Ever:

Savings Total for 2009 (1st Full Year on AFC) = $43,005.60 & For 2010 = $31,551.42 (missed 1st 5 months/knee injury)!!

Wife to Fitzroy
and Mommy to Jordan (19)
and Jayden (7)
Old 09-10-2010, 05:47 AM

scselle
I have printed Smartsource coupons online for a year now, and all of a sudden I get a message with a code #, just like the lady above (tarheelbaby1), that states that I have been disabled. It tells me to contact them at the same email address that she was given. I did write them. I looked to see what the problem may be on the Smartsource website. It says that a manufacturer who got my printed coupons may have reprinted them to make money. Come on now, just how much money could a store make?? From my understanding... each retailer only gets .08 for each coupon they handle. That is not worth their ink and paper. Plus the time it would take an employee to cut it out. Does anyone have a phone number to Smartsource so that I can call them and speak to a real, live person about this?

Thank you all in advance,
Georgia coupon shopper
Old 09-11-2010, 02:48 PM

My Mood/Status:
cjcoupons has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!cjcoupons has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!cjcoupons has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!cjcoupons has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!cjcoupons has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!cjcoupons has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I run into this problem now and again. This is what works for me. I have the mozilla browser and when I am about to click the "print coupons" button I hold down "Control", then I click "print" and when I see that they are about to print or are printing I release the "Control " button. My Java is always enabled but for some reason SS doesn't always recognize it as such and I would say this works for me about 85% of the time.

I found this link to contact their tech dept by email:
http://server.iad.liveperson.net/hc/...alate!PAGETYPE

This is for a specific coupon that is not working:
http://server.iad.liveperson.net/hc/...cific%20coupon

Last edited by cjcoupons; 09-11-2010 at 02:59 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cjcoupons For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2010, 02:56 PM

busy with my baby chicks
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!flower_mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjcoupons View Post
I run into this problem now and again. This is what works for me. I have the mozilla browser and when I am about to click the "print coupons" button I hold down "Control", then I click "print" and when I see that they are about to print or are printing I release the "Control " button. My Java is always enabled but for some reason SS doesn't always recognize it as such and I would say this works for me about 85% of the time.
same for me...it says Java is disabled (although it is not) if I try and print in Safari. But, if I try on the same computer through Firefox, it (usually) works fine!
HTH!
Old 09-11-2010, 03:06 PM

@.@
Jurassic Member

My Mood/Status:
joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!joshmamabear has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
my mom got the same message and she is still waiting for an answer. meanwhile, she can still print IPs so I don't know what's going on
Old 09-11-2010, 03:51 PM

Shopping for Bargains!

My Mood/Status:
scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!scamelo has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I have gotten that in the past and just re downloaded java and it worked fine. Not sure why this would happen.

Old 10-01-2010, 06:19 AM

daisy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!daisy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!daisy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!daisy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!daisy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!daisy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!daisy has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
It says that a manufacturer who got my printed coupons may have reprinted them to make money. Come on now, just how much money could a store make?? From my understanding... each retailer only gets .08 for each coupon they handle. That is not worth their ink and paper. Plus the time it would take an employee to cut it out.
Wouldn't they get the coupon value plus the 8 cents?

Sad that you got involved in their dishonesty.

Old 01-06-2011, 04:01 PM

hoodydoody
Access denied

code #9331395
Old 01-06-2011, 04:06 PM

feelingr8t has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!feelingr8t has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!feelingr8t has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!feelingr8t has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!feelingr8t has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!feelingr8t has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I have problems printing SmartSource coupons also. I found that if I will reboot and print SS coupons BEFORE printing any other coupon they will print. I will definitely try the control button trick next time to see if that works. I have always gotten the java not loaded message when it is most definitely loaded.
Old 01-06-2011, 04:08 PM

Goonies Never Say Die

My Mood/Status:
olivas.sandra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!olivas.sandra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!olivas.sandra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!olivas.sandra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!olivas.sandra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!olivas.sandra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!olivas.sandra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!olivas.sandra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!olivas.sandra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!olivas.sandra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!olivas.sandra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Another thing could be... The coupons you printed have been copied... Not by you per say... But by someone... And used again... So the numbers on the coupons have been tracked back to your IP address..

Old 02-17-2011, 03:26 PM

My Mood/Status:
skinnyg222
I have just recently rec'd the same error. After research it says that coupons from our pc's have been copied...which is fraud....I know that I have never copied a coupon so I'm still looking into it but get no response. Do a search, we are not the only ones getting this error. They say it's because we use our back arrow.....but I don't think so.
Sorry I couldn't help.
Old 02-18-2011, 06:57 PM

My Mood/Status:
savcoupon has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!savcoupon has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!savcoupon has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!savcoupon has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!savcoupon has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!savcoupon has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!savcoupon has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!savcoupon has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!savcoupon has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!savcoupon has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Have you ever traded/given away/put in a coupon train envelope an IP you printed from your computer? It is possible that someone down the line copied it.
Old 02-20-2011, 03:38 PM

lin3777
Gotit thankyou

to cjcoupons for ending months of frustration with Smartsource. The control key trick worked!