Does Anyone Know Of A Site That Helps You Get Free Of Cheap Diabetic Testing Supplies

Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2006, 12:12 PM
loving her new job
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
RainJ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RainJ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RainJ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RainJ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RainJ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RainJ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RainJ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RainJ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RainJ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RainJ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RainJ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
does anyone know of a site that helps you get free of cheap diabetic testing supplies

My sister just found out that she is a diabetic and she has no insurance so im trying to help her and see if i can find a site where she can get a free glucosmeter and testing strips.

Thanks for the help

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-16-2006, 01:58 PM

RE: does anyone know of a site that helps you get free of cheap diabetic testing supplies

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
AFC Star Member

Shopz2Much has posted more than 150 good deals!Shopz2Much has posted more than 150 good deals!
There is a RiteAid coupon booklet out just about Diabetes. I think Larry King is on the cover. It has a TON of coupons in the back for high dollar values. Hope that helps.
Old 05-16-2006, 02:04 PM

RE: does anyone know of a site that helps you get free of cheap diabetic testing supplies

AFC Star Member

GreatBearMagnus has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!GreatBearMagnus has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!GreatBearMagnus has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!GreatBearMagnus has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!GreatBearMagnus has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!GreatBearMagnus has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopz2Much
There is a RiteAid coupon booklet out just about Diabetes. I think Larry King is on the cover. It has a TON of coupons in the back for high dollar values. Hope that helps.
I am not familiar with the RiteAid booklet. However, if you are not able to find the RiteAid booklet for whatever reason, post it, and I (and probably others) will rush out and try to find one for you!!

Best to you and your sister!
Old 05-16-2006, 02:17 PM

AFC Star Member

Shopz2Much has posted more than 150 good deals!Shopz2Much has posted more than 150 good deals!
it's packed in my suitcase at the moment - i'm at a conference, using my laptop, sucking off the hotel net access and pretending to do work...hahhahahaahah

will try and post the list of RiteAid coupons when I get home tomorrow.
Old 05-16-2006, 04:33 PM

loving her new job
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
RainJ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RainJ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RainJ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RainJ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RainJ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RainJ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RainJ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RainJ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RainJ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RainJ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!RainJ has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
No RiteAid near my sister i checked and the closet one to her is 228 miles!!! So that wont work but thanks
Old 05-16-2006, 07:51 PM

Gone crazy, be back later

ladywine has posted more than 200 great deals!ladywine has posted more than 200 great deals!ladywine has posted more than 200 great deals!
I don't know if this will work for her, but when I had gestational diabetes (controlled by diet), I didn't even bother to check my blood sugars the second time around because I knew what it would be based on what I ate...I knew I'd crash if I ate carbs and would be fine if I didn't...if she's good about paying attention to herself and what she eats (and it's not so bad that she needs insulin), she might be ok with just a few rounds of test strips....not the way the dr.s would say to go, but something to consider....once she knows what she can get away with eating and what she can't, KWIM?

Tags
cheap, diabetic, free, helps, site, supplies, testing