Coupon Binder? Coupon File? Coupon Tackle Box Thingy?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2009, 07:17 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
diaperbuttheaven has posted more than 100 good deals!diaperbuttheaven has posted more than 100 good deals!
Coupon Binder? Coupon File? Coupon Tackle Box thingy?

Okay, so Coupon Organization. I know a lot of people use the binder. What are some pros and cons to that?

my DH thinks that would be better and easier to use. Does anyone have this? Like it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lauren
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

thrifty wife and mother to Lelia 6/06 and Averie 6/08
Expecting a new little one 12/10

Last edited by Tara; 01-18-2009 at 07:42 PM. Reason: competitor link removed
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diaperbuttheaven For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 01-18-2009, 09:09 PM

RE: Coupon Binder? Coupon File? Coupon Tackle Box thingy?

Cecelia_B has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Cecelia_B has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Cecelia_B has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Cecelia_B has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Cecelia_B has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Cecelia_B has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Cecelia_B has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I use a small coupon file. In it I have small envelopes to divide it up by category (canned food, frozen food, make up, baby food, etc . . . ) The advantage to this is that it is very compact and I can easily take it with me anywhere I go and I can pull out envelopes to go through qs in a particular category.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cecelia_B For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2009, 09:32 PM

My Mood/Status:
Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
I just switched over to a zippered binder. It's the best system I've found yet. Everything is split into food or health & beauty, then alphabitized. I carry one of the black patent Essence of Beauty Tote Bags, they're still in the stores, and my binder + everything else actually fits in it. None of the other systems worked for me because I'm always shopping with the babe and she likes to steal Q's! This is also the quickest I've ever been able to cut, sort and put away Q's too.
Just weigh the pros and cons to figure out what will work for you. No 2 couponers ever use the same exact system. KWIM?
Good luck!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mom2ThreeLovesCVS For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2009, 09:34 PM

is so far behind in clipping coupons
Reed and Blake's Mommy

My Mood/Status:
honeybabysaunt has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!honeybabysaunt has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!honeybabysaunt has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!honeybabysaunt has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!honeybabysaunt has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!honeybabysaunt has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!honeybabysaunt has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I use two coupons accordian files I got at target. One for food items and one for not food. I carry them in a Walmart recyclable bag. My purse fits in there too.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:25 PM

My Mood/Status:
micheleupton has posted more than 10 good deals
I just switched from an envelope system to a binder. I am finding it much easier to use already. With the envelopes, I had to look at each individual coupon in the stack to find the one I thought I might have. Now, I just flip to that section of the binder and within a fraction of the time I can see every possible product available. I was very sceptical of the binder when I first saw it because I thought it would take more time to put them away and I figured it would be very difficult to get the coupon out of the plastic pocket. What I didn't realize is the pocket is not attached all the way to the edge of the top, so I it is much easier to insert and remove the slip of paper. I like the secuity of zipping it up so there is no risk of loosing it all. The envelope system was getting to be too much for me to manage, I will never be able to go back!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to micheleupton For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2009, 08:29 PM

is searching for deals on AFC!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
jenbob31905 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenbob31905 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenbob31905 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenbob31905 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenbob31905 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenbob31905 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenbob31905 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenbob31905 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenbob31905 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenbob31905 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenbob31905 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I have a binder but am too chicken to take it into the stores 99% of the time!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jenbob31905 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 08:51 AM

Ready to accomplish something

My Mood/Status:
MamasLooking4aDeal has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!MamasLooking4aDeal has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!MamasLooking4aDeal has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!MamasLooking4aDeal has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!MamasLooking4aDeal has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!MamasLooking4aDeal has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!MamasLooking4aDeal has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!MamasLooking4aDeal has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!MamasLooking4aDeal has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!MamasLooking4aDeal has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!MamasLooking4aDeal has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
I also have a binder and I love it. Im much more organized and with the envie system or file I wouldnt "see" coupons I had so i would let good ones expire. My only porblem with the binder was switching all my coupons to it, what a pain. If you are thinking about Binder and just starting with little coupons I'm sure that would be easier.GL!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MamasLooking4aDeal For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 08:52 AM

Ready to accomplish something

My Mood/Status:
MamasLooking4aDeal has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!MamasLooking4aDeal has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!MamasLooking4aDeal has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!MamasLooking4aDeal has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!MamasLooking4aDeal has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!MamasLooking4aDeal has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!MamasLooking4aDeal has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!MamasLooking4aDeal has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!MamasLooking4aDeal has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!MamasLooking4aDeal has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!MamasLooking4aDeal has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenbob31905 View Post
ya know I was a little self consious of it at first too! But now I'm like "oh well" I do try to keep it closed though hehe

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MamasLooking4aDeal For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 09:00 AM

coupons are our friends!

My Mood/Status:
justfluffyme has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!justfluffyme has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!justfluffyme has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!justfluffyme has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!justfluffyme has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!justfluffyme has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!justfluffyme has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!justfluffyme has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!justfluffyme has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!justfluffyme has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!justfluffyme has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I switched to zippered three ring binder at the beginning of the year. (A little present to myself) I think I'm going to keep my CD/binder that I used before. I'm going to slip the Qs I intend to use in the store, and leave big pink binder in the car. Because I used the CD holder to start with it's already all labeled. I'll take my big binder, and have it in the car if I need to run go get it or pull another Q out of it.
AFC
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to justfluffyme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 09:04 AM

is not a happy camper
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
foggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!foggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!foggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!foggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!foggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!foggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!foggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!foggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!foggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!foggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!foggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I started the binder method back in the 90's and it's took off like wildfire apparently as I am seeing so many people using this method. I first shared it on another message board that I was on back then and it just kept going from there. Google LWMSAVON and you'll find me linked with the binder info.... although some of the pages of that first message board I was on is now gone along with website I started back then to share the info.

You can view my how-to post at this link: http://www.afullcup.com/forums/coupo...inder-how.html

I started out with a coupon wallet then went to a huggies diaper box... after spilling those a few times, I came up with the binder idea because I got so irritated at having to pick up all those coupons and never being really able to see what I had or "know" what coupons I had for what. The binder works the best for me.

Last edited by foggy; 01-20-2009 at 09:08 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to foggy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 09:22 AM

My Mood/Status:
Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!Mom2ThreeLovesCVS has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenbob31905 View Post
I figure I'll give everyone something to talk about! They're all just jealous anyways, they wish they could be COOL like us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mom2ThreeLovesCVS For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 09:44 AM

wants you to come bid on my auction!

My Mood/Status:
bargainshopper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bargainshopper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bargainshopper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bargainshopper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bargainshopper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bargainshopper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bargainshopper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bargainshopper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bargainshopper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bargainshopper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bargainshopper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I love my coupon "tackle box"! When I first got it I didn't think it was big enough, however now that I am working full time and shopping part time it is actually a little bit too big. I love it though. I have it into about 60 different sections which eliminates most of the having to search through a lot like I was having to do with the accordion thingies. the binder method just didn't work for me. I had to have 2 notebooks and I just didn't feel it worked great for me.

If you get a box system you will want to make sure that you have one that will lock, and actually make sure to lock it. (I have forgotten to do that a couple of times luckily it was very easy to pick it up!)

HTH
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bargainshopper For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 10:41 AM

is searching for deals on AFC!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
jenbob31905 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenbob31905 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenbob31905 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenbob31905 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenbob31905 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenbob31905 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenbob31905 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenbob31905 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenbob31905 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenbob31905 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!jenbob31905 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2ThreeLovesCVS View Post
I figure I'll give everyone something to talk about! They're all just jealous anyways, they wish they could be COOL like us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess I need to go buy one of those EOB bags @ CVS for the binder, purse, and baby's stuff! Or I guess I could just use the reusable shopping bag as well! Will it get easier once she's out of the infant carrier?!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jenbob31905 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 10:47 AM

rityd has posted more than 150 good deals!rityd has posted more than 150 good deals!
I have the 'coupon box' it does look like a tackle box and I do get a few looks now and then, but it works best for me. At times it can get a bit full!
I use the tabs that came with it and use envelopes in the front side for 'store coupons' like Target, CVS, Walgreens, Shaws and Price Chopper. I also have a "misc" section in the back for ones that I don't have a clear place for them.
The best file system is one you will remember where to look. One my tabs is "cleaning and smelly" which is air freshners, plug ins etc...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rityd For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 07:36 PM

is not a happy camper
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
foggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!foggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!foggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!foggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!foggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!foggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!foggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!foggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!foggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!foggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!foggy has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
What is the tackle box y'all are referring too? Just can't get my brain to work tonight to figure out how it looks.
The Following User Says Thank You to foggy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 08:20 PM

My Mood/Status:
micheleupton has posted more than 10 good deals
I love the looks people give me when I set my binder on the cart and open it. I can hear them saying to themselves " I better watch what I am doing, she looks like she's from the corporate office."
The Following User Says Thank You to micheleupton For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2009, 10:47 PM

is not a happy camper
Grounded for Life

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by micheleupton View Post
I love the looks people give me when I set my binder on the cart and open it. I can hear them saying to themselves " I better watch what I am doing, she looks like she's from the corporate office."
I've had that look before... now not so much when I have all the children with me.
Old 01-22-2009, 09:03 AM

hoping Kmart has some good deals.

mbpnursy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mbpnursy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mbpnursy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mbpnursy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mbpnursy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mbpnursy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mbpnursy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mbpnursy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mbpnursy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mbpnursy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mbpnursy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
This happenes Every Time I am in Target & Wm: other shoppers think I am a store employee or a Company Rep. of some sorts, as they look at the open binder on the cart. Then they will either ask me where an item is located or my opinion about an item.

R.N.
AND
AND In Store Coupon

Avatar Pic is Eben Ice Caves, a few miles from my house.
Old 01-22-2009, 09:09 AM

hoping Kmart has some good deals.

mbpnursy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mbpnursy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mbpnursy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mbpnursy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mbpnursy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mbpnursy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mbpnursy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mbpnursy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mbpnursy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mbpnursy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!mbpnursy has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
For yrs., I used a 4x6 plastic file box. Then my dil set me up with a 4x6 photo box. Then it got to the point I hated to dig, could not see what I had in those sections for qs & took Waay too much time to shop.
I have the 3" Case It binder, & let me tell you all, it has cut my shopping time by 1/2! Now all I do is flip the pgs. as I shop. I do NOT store every single cut out q in my binder. I sort, stack, then put the inserts in lableled hanging files. The ones that I cut out for my own use, I file under the appropriate category in the photo box. Then before I go shopping, check the forums here & the local sales papers, pull the qs needed from the photo box, if needed the hanging files, then pack the binder. Usually done in 15 minutes, & ready to shop. Oh, & thanks to foggy's info on how to set up a binder & all the videos on youtube. All that helped immensely.
Each of us has their own system to operate by, you will have to invest a little time & see what works for you.

R.N.
AND
AND In Store Coupon

Avatar Pic is Eben Ice Caves, a few miles from my house.

Last edited by mbpnursy; 01-23-2009 at 12:30 PM. Reason: spelling; additional info
Old 01-23-2009, 04:51 AM

is happy dtabridal.com is up!
Shopperella

My Mood/Status:
Mavourneen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mavourneen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mavourneen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mavourneen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mavourneen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mavourneen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mavourneen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mavourneen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mavourneen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mavourneen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Mavourneen has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
I've found, invariably, me flipping through my open binder causes that fellow couponer to pause and ask me about my binder, how I got so many coupons, etc.

It's a great opportunity to tell them about afullcup.com too.

The one downside of the binder is that at certain stores in my area, balancing the binder on top of the cart is precarious. At Superfresh, however, the handlebar of the cart has a little platform which holds the binder steady.

: Proud Mom of Carson (8) , Tae Kwon Do enthusiast and all around great kid!
Old 01-23-2009, 05:58 AM

My Mood/Status:
tryingtosave23 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tryingtosave23 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tryingtosave23 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tryingtosave23 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tryingtosave23 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tryingtosave23 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tryingtosave23 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tryingtosave23 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tryingtosave23 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tryingtosave23 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!tryingtosave23 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I use a zippered binder and I usually take it in the store with me when I don't have my list prepared... (bad, I know) When I am prepared and have search the deals and my cabinets, I put the coupons I need in a 4x6 photo book that I got at the Dollar Store. That way, I only get what is on the list, b/c I could not buy anything that I don't have a coupon for
Old 01-23-2009, 06:14 AM

wants you to come bid on my auction!

My Mood/Status:
bargainshopper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bargainshopper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bargainshopper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bargainshopper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bargainshopper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bargainshopper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bargainshopper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bargainshopper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bargainshopper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bargainshopper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!bargainshopper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
This is my "tackle" box

http://www.afullcup.com/forums/chit-...oupon-box.html
Old 01-23-2009, 06:20 AM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
stefani1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!stefani1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!stefani1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!stefani1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!stefani1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!stefani1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!stefani1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!stefani1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!stefani1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!stefani1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!stefani1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I guess it depends on the time you have. I find that while the binder will help cut the time when your shopping in a store, it takes too much time for me to set it up. I just can't get a handle on it and always fall behind!! I'm one of those people that don't bring all my coupons with me everywhere. I may miss some of the deals, but I go to the stores all the time, so i'll just grab the coupons and try again next time. Almost every deal keeps coming around, so i don't worry about missing some here and there. If it's REALLY a good one, then I can always go home then and get the coupons. I have 3 little photo books that i keep coupons in. There are 2 food ones and 1 non food one. I always keep the things I use on a regular basis in them and then just fill them up with what i want before i go. It's not the best for some, but it works for me. The only thing I haven't tried is the box with tons of categories and I think it might work for me too. I hate having to try and fit the coupons in the baseball inserts or even the photo insert pages becasue they don't hold as much. Just me though.

I also think it's probably easier for you with your baby still in the infant carrier seat. Everything got much more difficult for me once my DS was out and could actually move around and stuff.

You just have to find what works for you. Once you do - that will be it!! I don't get all the deals because i don't need all the stuff and even if I'm paying tax on it, it's too much for me if I'm not going to use it. So having the coupons I know I'll use plus a few extra on things that I'll be on the lookout for is fine for me and the photobooks fit easily into my pocketbook!! I take the coupons out and put them in my pocket as I get the item in my cart!! Good luck!
Old 01-23-2009, 06:21 AM

gone
The bunny's name is Pudge!

My Mood/Status:
daffynpooh has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!daffynpooh has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!daffynpooh has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!daffynpooh has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!daffynpooh has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!daffynpooh has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!daffynpooh has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I just switched to the binder from the filer with envelopes - it's MUCH better for me! I spend less time digging through the envies "in case" I have a q - now I can flip and see them all at a glance.

It is a bit tough to balance on the cart - but well worth it, IMO!

Kathleen
Old 01-23-2009, 08:51 AM

loves HT Triples!

My Mood/Status:
bedinky1207 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bedinky1207 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bedinky1207 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bedinky1207 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bedinky1207 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!bedinky1207 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I love my binder. I started out with a little accordion file thing and was so annoyed that I had to search for a coupon. The binder makes it so all I have to do is flip a few pages and I can SEE everything I have very easily. I have to be able to see my coupons.
One is 5 and the other is 2.