Penny Items At Michaels

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2013, 12:47 PM

RE: Penny items at michaels

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

PriceCheckChick has posted more than 200 great deals!PriceCheckChick has posted more than 200 great deals!PriceCheckChick has posted more than 200 great deals!
One store was a wash but another had some arts got 5 metal signs and a 2-pack of matted.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-2973454296.jpg (95.5 KB, 147 views)
File Type: jpg image-3208843832.jpg (44.0 KB, 126 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PriceCheckChick For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 12-18-2013, 12:52 PM

lolabean has posted more than 150 good deals!lolabean has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by skisqueen

I found these flags, just a bunch of each. I found Party Pizzazz cups, a place in time metal accents, and Mary and co spring pen
Awesome! I love the cups and peanut flags! Nice going!
The Following User Says Thank You to lolabean For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2013, 01:26 PM

Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Snowhite has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleLovesDeals
So I have sort of a stupid question. My friend and I found 4 mini loaf pans and a leaf-shaped pan at Michael's the other day and I was wondering if I can actually bake in them?

My friend and I split everything, so I've got two pans and was thibking of makig each of my sons something special in them for a Christmas snack or something.

Thanks!!
I wondered the same thing... Only the pie plate says oven safe. I found mini disposables at my grocery store so I'm going to bake then place in the ceramic "pans". Going to decorate the "pans" with sharpies
The Following User Says Thank You to Snowhite For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2013, 01:31 PM

lizual has posted more than 200 great deals!lizual has posted more than 200 great deals!lizual has posted more than 200 great deals!
I checked my little Give Thanks ceramic loaf pans and they say dishwasher, oven and microwave safe.
The Following User Says Thank You to lizual For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2013, 01:40 PM

My location? At the sales!!

DanielleLovesDeals has posted more than 50 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizual View Post
I checked my little Give Thanks ceramic loaf pans and they say dishwasher, oven and microwave safe.
Awesome!!! Thanks for checking!!
The Following User Says Thank You to DanielleLovesDeals For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2013, 02:46 PM

Emalyn424 has posted more than 25 good deals
What thomas kincade flags are pennied? They had some christmas and some lighthouse so I wasnt sure. All the christmas items are already 70% off.
The Following User Says Thank You to Emalyn424 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2013, 03:00 PM

Wife of Soldier Carroll John and Mom of Colt John

skisqueen has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!skisqueen has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!skisqueen has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!skisqueen has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!skisqueen has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!skisqueen has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!skisqueen has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emalyn424
What thomas kincade flags are pennied? They had some christmas and some lighthouse so I wasnt sure. All the christmas items are already 70% off.
They have a tree with fall leaves and a house! HTH
The Following User Says Thank You to skisqueen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2013, 04:24 PM

katieg11 has posted more than 50 good deals
I checked indigo blue baskets today... Full price!! What?!
The Following User Says Thank You to katieg11 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2013, 05:03 PM

My Mood/Status:
kaybee0624 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kaybee0624 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kaybee0624 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kaybee0624 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kaybee0624 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!kaybee0624 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 228
had great luck yesterday at my Nebraska micheals I came across 26 garden flags that were pennied out and they were as nice as could be. going back today for round #2.
Where in Nebraska are you if you don't mind me asking? I'm in Omaha and haven't had any luck but I can't look for too long with my son or he gets bored
Old 12-18-2013, 05:32 PM

AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
Julesin AZ has posted more than 200 great deals!Julesin AZ has posted more than 200 great deals!Julesin AZ has posted more than 200 great deals!
I'm thinking that any more baskets that will penny out won't be until the new cycle next month. I could be wrong, but it seems to work that way generally.

Thanks again to all who have posted their finds. I found some misc stuff yesterday from collections, and found the metal signs section in my nearest store. Went back today after looking at the pics you all had posted and got the ones I'd seen pictured. I also tried another with the same date, it looked similar to the Rock n Roll one except with a chicken/rooster on it, but it rang up full price so I didn't get that one.

I found the breast cancer flag in the tower bins up front with the impulse buys, more Halloween stamps, more Mary and Co stamps and a few random other items.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg haul1.jpg (36.3 KB, 137 views)
File Type: jpg haul2.jpg (32.1 KB, 143 views)
File Type: jpg haul3.jpg (48.6 KB, 138 views)
File Type: jpg haul4.jpg (19.8 KB, 136 views)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Julesin AZ For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2013, 06:54 PM

Ilovetarget has posted more than 100 good deals!Ilovetarget has posted more than 100 good deals!
Someone posted a video last night and found a ton of paper pads. Some were Halloween themed, but the majority were not. I gave it a shot today, but found nothing. Maybe you guys will have better luck at your stores.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ilovetarget For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2013, 07:39 PM

lolabean has posted more than 150 good deals!lolabean has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetarget
Someone posted a video last night and found a ton of paper pads. Some were Halloween themed, but the majority were not. I gave it a shot today, but found nothing. Maybe you guys will have better luck at your stores.
I was watching that too but it doesn't make sense to me. I've never seen a single store or multiple stores with that much stock of paper. I would imagine someone has an in? If you're on this board please share because I think we all have paper stack envy
Old 12-18-2013, 08:22 PM

joy7wonders has posted more than 75 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolabean View Post
I was watching that too but it doesn't make sense to me. I've never seen a single store or multiple stores with that much stock of paper. I would imagine someone has an in? If you're on this board please share because I think we all have paper stack envy

It was posted a month after they pennied out. I found some of them but they were 5.99 at my store.
The Following User Says Thank You to joy7wonders For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2013, 08:33 AM

Ferny300 has posted more than 1 good deal
Any word on penny baskets ???? I'm so anxious
The Following User Says Thank You to Ferny300 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2013, 09:14 AM

AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
Julesin AZ has posted more than 200 great deals!Julesin AZ has posted more than 200 great deals!Julesin AZ has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferny300 View Post
Any word on penny baskets ???? I'm so anxious
I'm betting that no more baskets will penny out until the new cycle starts in January. I really wish the stores around here had scanners like they did back in Nashville, that would definitely make penny shopping a bit easier! LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to Julesin AZ For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2013, 09:14 AM

Pretty slim pickings at my stores lately but did find this poster.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-573506867.jpg (56.1 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg image-705036770.jpg (42.9 KB, 61 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lolabean For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2013, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesin AZ

I'm betting that no more baskets will penny out until the new cycle starts in January. I really wish the stores around here had scanners like they did back in Nashville, that would definitely make penny shopping a bit easier! LOL
Thinking dec 30 or jan 6?
Old 12-19-2013, 11:03 AM

My Mood/Status:
trippinbugs has posted more than 50 good deals
Are flamingo bay baskets pemmied out?
The Following User Says Thank You to trippinbugs For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2013, 11:22 AM

AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolabean View Post
Thinking dec 30 or jan 6?
I'm guessing Jan 6th. But of course I could be wrong.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Julesin AZ For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2013, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesin AZ

I'm guessing Jan 6th. But of course I could be wrong.
I was going to take the day off haha cuz I've recently found out there major competition in this area but don't want to waste a day off for nothing. Lol. I guess time will tell
Old 12-19-2013, 11:54 AM

lisasliger has posted more than 25 good deals
Monogram brights

What in monogram brights is a penny? I know the square notecards are but what else is?
The Following User Says Thank You to lisasliger For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2013, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisasliger
What in monogram brights is a penny? I know the square notecards are but what else is?
The only other one I know is the glass dishes about the same size as the square notecards with the same chevron like pattern on them.
Old 12-19-2013, 12:20 PM

PriceCheckChick has posted more than 200 great deals!PriceCheckChick has posted more than 200 great deals!PriceCheckChick has posted more than 200 great deals!
I find this forum a rough way to compile the deals. I get to the store and spend hours scrolling back through to find a pic. Any suggestions?. Anyway, thanks to the person pages back for the stamps photos! I found all these pretty hidden in the store. I did not see the pumpkin stamp in a post, so I thought I'd share that. Also found some art--could be old news-- this is my first round of penny shopping ever. I've been extreme couponing 4 years and needed something new to get my high. :p

image-1489414439.jpg

image-3415034134.jpg
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PriceCheckChick For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2013, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriceCheckChick
I find this forum a rough way to compile the deals. I get to the store and spend hours scrolling back through to find a pic. Any suggestions?. Anyway, thanks to the person pages back for the stamps photos! I found all these pretty hidden in the store. I did not see the pumpkin stamp in a post, so I thought I'd share that. Also found some art--could be old news-- this is my first round of penny shopping ever. I've been extreme couponing 4 years and needed something new to get my high. :p
If your phone allows for it I would recommend screenshotting or saving the pictures. You can take a screenshot of relevant things from the videos too. If you have an iPhone you can add them all to a photostream so they're in one place and easy to click through.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lolabean For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2013, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolabean

If your phone allows for it I would recommend screenshotting or saving the pictures. You can take a screenshot of relevant things from the videos too. If you have an iPhone you can add them all to a photostream so they're in one place and easy to click through.
I knew there had to be a better way! Tks!
Closed Thread