Penny Items At Michaels

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2013, 09:04 PM

RE: Penny items at michaels

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
hreyno8213 has posted more than 75 good deals!
Has anyone done this without any problems? Is it in writing somewhere that they have to sell the items if we find them? I want to give this a go!!! I'm excited!!! Great stocking stuffers!
The Following User Says Thank You to hreyno8213 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 08-28-2013, 09:13 PM

Shayloveme4ever has posted more than 150 good deals!Shayloveme4ever has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hreyno8213 View Post
Has anyone done this without any problems? Is it in writing somewhere that they have to sell the items if we find them? I want to give this a go!!! I'm excited!!! Great stocking stuffers!
Yes in the companys corprate book.they HAVE to sell it to u. No matter what thy say. Jst call corprate if anything and they will most likely give u the items for free
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shayloveme4ever For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2013, 02:06 AM

mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayloveme4ever

Thats weird
Where was the christmas stuff located
It was in the clearance so I assumed it was last years stuff.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mjlajl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2013, 03:00 PM

Shayloveme4ever has posted more than 150 good deals!Shayloveme4ever has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjlajl View Post

It was in the clearance so I assumed it was last years stuff.
Oh,sry bt thats what pple have said in their hauls.didnt mean to misguide u
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shayloveme4ever For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2013, 08:01 PM

mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mjlajl has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:

Oh,sry bt thats what pple have said in their hauls.didnt mean to misguide u
No worries, I knew I was taking a chance! I find a paper punch that was not marked clearance at all but saw someone else had gotten it and it rang up a penny even though it was priced at 19.99!!
Old 08-29-2013, 08:05 PM

My Mood/Status:
hreyno8213 has posted more than 75 good deals!
Quote:

No worries, I knew I was taking a chance! I find a paper punch that was not marked clearance at all but saw someone else had gotten it and it rang up a penny even though it was priced at 19.99!!

Can you post a picture of the paper punch please?
The Following User Says Thank You to hreyno8213 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2013, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hreyno8213

Can you post a picture of the paper punch please?
Heres a few someone else found, I took still frames so they aren't the best pictures but I was still able to find one with them

image-1801902445.jpg

image-3697800059.jpg

image-2266857323.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-3131288637.jpg (25.8 KB, 152 views)
File Type: jpg image-4271393777.jpg (24.9 KB, 151 views)
File Type: jpg image-2752001817.jpg (190.4 KB, 157 views)
File Type: jpg image-2891251625.jpg (189.9 KB, 148 views)

Last edited by mjlajl; 08-29-2013 at 08:29 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mjlajl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 07:22 AM

My Mood/Status:
barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
OK yep I am officially jealous of all of you, I dig through those clearance areas every time I am in there, and nothing has ever rang in at $0.01 My 3 stores still have left over Halloween and Christmas from last year, but they are still marked at about 50% off. I guess I will take a chance and try purchasing some of it, but they also have the $2 grab bags at the front of the store. So I am guessing maybe not so much, based off of this thread.

Last time I was there I did see some Miniature bags (little brown bags almost like a lunch bag but flat) for tags I thought they would be cute for a scrap book page about going back to school and packing lunches. or a shopping page or something. they were marked $.25, but when I went to the register they kept ringing in as item not found, so she manually entered the price at $.25. Now I am wondering if these should have been $0.01?????
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barracuda For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 08:44 AM

Quote:
wow! i wonder if it was a Martha Stewart one because back in January some her paper punches and other things were a penny from one of her collections
Old 08-30-2013, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Heres a few someone else found, I took still frames so they aren't the best pictures but I was still able to find one with them

Attachment 43367

Attachment 43368

Attachment 43369
(oh u did find a martha stewart one ) wow! thats an awesome find these products were priced down all the way in january u got suuuuper lucky!
The Following User Says Thank You to Shayloveme4ever For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barracuda View Post
OK yep I am officially jealous of all of you, I dig through those clearance areas every time I am in there, and nothing has ever rang in at $0.01 My 3 stores still have left over Halloween and Christmas from last year, but they are still marked at about 50% off. I guess I will take a chance and try purchasing some of it, but they also have the $2 grab bags at the front of the store. So I am guessing maybe not so much, based off of this thread.

Last time I was there I did see some Miniature bags (little brown bags almost like a lunch bag but flat) for tags I thought they would be cute for a scrap book page about going back to school and packing lunches. or a shopping page or something. they were marked $.25, but when I went to the register they kept ringing in as item not found, so she manually entered the price at $.25. Now I am wondering if these should have been $0.01?????
shes not suppose to manually enter a price. but u should get a grab bag, whatever is in there means its a penny if u find it in the store!
Old 08-30-2013, 09:27 AM

My Mood/Status:
barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayloveme4ever View Post
shes not suppose to manually enter a price. but u should get a grab bag, whatever is in there means its a penny if u find it in the store!
Cool thanks, I will get one and see what goodies I can find. I am almost positive I bought the exact same flower with the sparkles as some one posted earlier in the thread from that I think lilac blooms collection? Anyways I don't remember what it rang in at I will have to look for the receipt and see.
The Following User Says Thank You to barracuda For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 06:11 PM

OutdoorMommy has posted more than 5 good deals
Do any of the Disney items go on penny sale at the store? We are going to Disney world in November & that would be great!
The Following User Says Thank You to OutdoorMommy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-30-2013, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutdoorMommy View Post
Do any of the Disney items go on penny sale at the store? We are going to Disney world in November & that would be great!
I dnt think so.... :/
Old 09-05-2013, 10:11 PM

Quote:

Wow nice list do you by chance have a picture of the items you found?
hey, just thought i let u knw about the new lines that are a penny.i found 37 baskets!
-keywest
-sun kiss
-summer living
-panda
these lines have baskets, dishes, and flowers
also the scentos line has pennied out now!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shayloveme4ever For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2013, 04:40 AM

Quote:

hey, just thought i let u knw about the new lines that are a penny.i found 37 baskets!
-keywest
-sun kiss
-summer living
-panda
these lines have baskets, dishes, and flowers
also the scentos line has pennied out now!
Awesome I know my stores had lots of the keywest and summer living baskets now I'm going to Have to go look... I have my brothers wedding this weekend so I'm limited ! Do you know when they got pennied out?
Old 09-06-2013, 04:41 AM

kc7184 has posted more than 25 good deals
Does anyone have pictures of the penny item. I really need some baskets for Christmas. Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to kc7184 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2013, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc7184
Does anyone have pictures of the penny item. I really need some baskets for Christmas. Thanks.
I don't have any but I know the new lines posted are brighter baskets (at least two of them are).
The Following User Says Thank You to mjlajl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2013, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Awesome I know my stores had lots of the keywest and summer living baskets now I'm going to Have to go look... I have my brothers wedding this weekend so I'm limited ! Do you know when they got pennied out?
thats awesome, have a good time! and i believe monday.but i guess my locations didnt realize because i literally found a whole shelf filled with the items. i will take a picture of everything ltr. this was my biggest find ever!
also, other lines that i cudnt remember
-home accents
-myroom

also creatology, the collection of kids stuff. bt only the ones on clearance not the newer items.
and the flip flops with glitter are a penny.(i knw u hav kids so i thought i might mention it)
i think thats it.
Old 09-06-2013, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc7184 View Post
i will upload some as soon as i get home
Old 09-06-2013, 09:24 AM

Quote:

thats awesome, have a good time! and i believe monday.but i guess my locations didnt realize because i literally found a whole shelf filled with the items. i will take a picture of everything ltr. this was my biggest find ever!
also, other lines that i cudnt remember
-home accents
-myroom

also creatology, the collection of kids stuff. bt only the ones on clearance not the newer items.
and the flip flops with glitter are a penny.(i knw u hav kids so i thought i might mention it)
i think thats it.
I ran this morning... Couldn't help myself!! I found so many but my store only let me buy one of each style, I didn't complain because it was still an awesome haul, if I have time Sunday I'm going to run to another store (we have 5 within a 1/2 hour of my house I went to the one I knew didn't do good inventory). I'm so excited with what I found thanks for the heads up!!

Badango bay ( might be spelled different) line of baskets were also a penny.. I did a little more research before I went !
The Following User Says Thank You to mjlajl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2013, 10:57 AM

Quote:

I ran this morning... Couldn't help myself!! I found so many but my store only let me buy one of each style, I didn't complain because it was still an awesome haul, if I have time Sunday I'm going to run to another store (we have 5 within a 1/2 hour of my house I went to the one I knew didn't do good inventory). I'm so excited with what I found thanks for the heads up!!

Badango bay ( might be spelled different) line of baskets were also a penny.. I did a little more research before I went !
cool, thanks. bt u shouldve fought bt u still did get a good deal
Old 09-06-2013, 01:02 PM

freeisnice has posted more than 200 great deals!freeisnice has posted more than 200 great deals!freeisnice has posted more than 200 great deals!
just got back found lots of baskets. manager said he couldn't sell for penny. say they were $2. i got on my cell phone called corp. they told him to sell them to me but they said he said after they rang up a penny i went back & got more. he lied i approched him & he said he didn't say that & whatever i find in the store for a penny he will not sell it to me no more. after i left the store called corp again & told them what he said. they said whatever i have in my shopping cart when iam at the register i can buy but i can not go back & get more after being rang up. i asked if i have 100 things in my shopping cart for a penny does that mean they have to sell it to me she say yes
any way i have 12 baskets. left lot.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to freeisnice For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2013, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeisnice View Post
just got back found lots of baskets. manager said he couldn't sell for penny. say they were $2. i got on my cell phone called corp. they told him to sell them to me but they said he said after they rang up a penny i went back & got more. he lied i approched him & he said he didn't say that & whatever i find in the store for a penny he will not sell it to me no more. after i left the store called corp again & told them what he said. they said whatever i have in my shopping cart when iam at the register i can buy but i can not go back & get more after being rang up. i asked if i have 100 things in my shopping cart for a penny does that mean they have to sell it to me she say yes
any way i have 12 baskets. left lot.
wow that is sooo messed up! wow wow! im so sorry u had a vad experience.that person needs to be fired!
Old 09-06-2013, 06:41 PM

My Mood/Status:
dcoupon1231 has posted more than 300 great deals!dcoupon1231 has posted more than 300 great deals!dcoupon1231 has posted more than 300 great deals!dcoupon1231 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Anyone have pictures of the baskets? How do you guys check prices in the store?
The Following User Says Thank You to dcoupon1231 For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread