NYC Class?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2013, 06:27 AM
Coupon addict in the house!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
boygeniusandme has posted more than 400 great deals!boygeniusandme has posted more than 400 great deals!boygeniusandme has posted more than 400 great deals!boygeniusandme has posted more than 400 great deals!boygeniusandme has posted more than 400 great deals!
NYC class?

I would love a couponing class in NYC! Anyone?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 04-09-2013, 10:32 PM

RE: NYC class?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

LittleMe14 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LittleMe14 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LittleMe14 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LittleMe14 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LittleMe14 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LittleMe14 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by boygeniusandme
I would love a couponing class in NYC! Anyone?
If you ever need any help, message me! I coupon for CVS and I live in Queens, NYC
The Following User Says Thank You to LittleMe14 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2013, 05:32 AM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
boygeniusandme has posted more than 400 great deals!boygeniusandme has posted more than 400 great deals!boygeniusandme has posted more than 400 great deals!boygeniusandme has posted more than 400 great deals!boygeniusandme has posted more than 400 great deals!
Awesome! I'm in Queens too, Ridgewood... how about you? Is CVS the only place you coupon? I've done Rite Aid, Family Dollar, and Stop and Shop (they double!).
Old 04-10-2013, 05:03 PM

LittleMe14 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LittleMe14 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LittleMe14 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LittleMe14 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LittleMe14 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!LittleMe14 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Awesome! I'm in Queens too, Ridgewood... how about you? Is CVS the only place you coupon? I've done Rite Aid, Family Dollar, and Stop and Shop (they double!).
Yes pretty much. It's the easiest in my opinion, I used to coupon at Rite Aid too, every one in a while nowadays. I'm from Fresh Meadows.
Old 04-11-2013, 04:27 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
I am beginning to finally understand how to work with Rite Aid... I think CVS will be my next adventure. Thanks for the inspiration!
Old 04-11-2013, 04:30 PM

Quote:
I am beginning to finally understand how to work with Rite Aid... I think CVS will be my next adventure. Thanks for the inspiration!
No problem! If you ever have any questions, don't be shy! the only problem I have with Rite Aid is that you cant use the Up+ rewards right away.

Last edited by LittleMe14; 04-11-2013 at 05:33 PM.
Old 04-11-2013, 04:46 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Did you mean can't?
Old 04-11-2013, 04:46 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Does that mean CVS lets you use their rewards immediately? That would be pretty cool!
Old 04-11-2013, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Does that mean CVS lets you use their rewards immediately? That would be pretty cool!
Yes sorry, cant * but yes! You can use them immediately and combine a lot of different coupons together, as well as use free product coupons.
Old 04-12-2013, 04:36 AM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Nice... so where do you get your coupons here in Queens?? Have you found any free newspapers that have?
Old 04-12-2013, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Nice... so where do you get your coupons here in Queens?? Have you found any free newspapers that have?
My coupons come from the Thursday circulars, internet printables, and newspaper coupons my dad gets from work. I think occasionally the courier does. In my opinion CVS is the easiest to coupon at.
Old 04-12-2013, 01:31 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Yes, I love the Thursday circulars!! I will start looking into CVS now.
The Following User Says Thank You to boygeniusandme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2013, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Yes, I love the Thursday circulars!! I will start looking into CVS now.
Yes you should. It's awesome! Message me if you have any questions! I know me too!
Old 04-17-2013, 03:31 AM

sandysaves
I'm from queens too Whitestone
Old 04-17-2013, 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandysaves
I'm from queens too Whitestone
Awesome! Welcome to AFC! where do you coupon at.
Old 04-28-2013, 05:37 PM

princesslexirae has posted more than 100 good deals!princesslexirae has posted more than 100 good deals!
I'm from Queens as well! Astoria. I mainly shop at Rite Aid and have now ventured on to CVS.
Old 04-29-2013, 06:01 AM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMe14 View Post
Yes you should. It's awesome! Message me if you have any questions! I know me too!
Just got my first CVS Extracare card!!!! (and some free zyrtec!)

How does the in store coupon machine work? I scanned my card and it said no coupons available. How often does it give you coupons? Does it base it on what you already buy?

Thanks!
Old 04-29-2013, 06:02 AM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by princesslexirae View Post
I'm from Queens as well! Astoria. I mainly shop at Rite Aid and have now ventured on to CVS.
I love Astoria!! Are you near Titan? Mmmmmm love that place.

I just started CVS now as well. Rite Aid and Stop n Shop have been my stores.
Old 04-29-2013, 01:39 PM

Quote:

Just got my first CVS Extracare card!!!! (and some free zyrtec!)

How does the in store coupon machine work? I scanned my card and it said no coupons available. How often does it give you coupons? Does it base it on what you already buy?

Thanks!
Awesome! It might take some time for the coupons to appear. I would make an online cvs account to check up on your coupons. Check out the CVS forum on AFC!
Old 04-29-2013, 01:51 PM

princesslexirae has posted more than 100 good deals!princesslexirae has posted more than 100 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMe14 View Post
Awesome! It might take some time for the coupons to appear. I would make an online cvs account to check up on your coupons. Check out the CVS forum on AFC!
I tried making an account but it says my card number is invalid. I have been having bad luck with cvs so far...I'm going in there tomorrow to check things out. And I need my zyrtec. Hehe
Old 04-29-2013, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boygeniusandme View Post
I love Astoria!! Are you near Titan? Mmmmmm love that place.

I just started CVS now as well. Rite Aid and Stop n Shop have been my stores.

I am near Titan. I just looked it up. I actually only live 5 blocks away. I haven't been in there before. I wish there was a Stop & Shop near me...I go to Ctown, Key Foods and just discovered Best Market (mainly because of their huge craft beer selection).
Old 04-29-2013, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by princesslexirae

I tried making an account but it says my card number is invalid. I have been having bad luck with cvs so far...I'm going in there tomorrow to check things out. And I need my zyrtec. Hehe
Yes try that. If not, call CS and they will be able to help you!
Old 04-29-2013, 06:44 PM

Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Got my 20 packs of Zyrtec tonight!!
The Following User Says Thank You to boygeniusandme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2013, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Awesome!!!
Old 04-30-2013, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boygeniusandme View Post
Yay! I'm going to try to get my 7 right now.