Any Coupon Groups In Rochester, NY???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 05:50 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
lighthousefam has posted more than 50 good deals
Any coupon groups in Rochester, NY???

My husband and I are relocating to Rochester (he's from there) since he's getting out of active duty military and I was wondering if there were any coupon groups. I'm in one here in NC with some other military wives and just wondering what was up there.
Christy, wife of Jeremy, stepmom to a great 6 yr old boy and mom to a 3 yr old boy, a growing baby girl, and expecting #3 in March!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 01-13-2011, 06:48 AM

RE: Any coupon groups in Rochester, NY???

Brrrr
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
batmansblonde has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!batmansblonde has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!batmansblonde has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!batmansblonde has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!batmansblonde has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!batmansblonde has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!batmansblonde has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!batmansblonde has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!batmansblonde has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!batmansblonde has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!batmansblonde has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I don't know but welcome to NY!
Old 01-13-2011, 07:08 AM

My Mood/Status:
blissful has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!blissful has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!blissful has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!blissful has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!blissful has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!blissful has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I'm not aware of any, but I live about 30 miles from the city. Welcome to NY

You might want to try looking on Craigslist or Meetup.com if you don't find the info you're looking for here.
Old 01-13-2011, 07:20 AM

Brrrr
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
batmansblonde has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!batmansblonde has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!batmansblonde has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!batmansblonde has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!batmansblonde has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!batmansblonde has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!batmansblonde has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!batmansblonde has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!batmansblonde has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!batmansblonde has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!batmansblonde has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
I live near. We should start one. =)
Old 01-15-2011, 04:30 AM

My Mood/Status:
We should! The only thing is that we won't actually be up there until next March....hubby still has a year left of active duty service.
Christy, wife of Jeremy, stepmom to a great 6 yr old boy and mom to a 3 yr old boy, a growing baby girl, and expecting #3 in March!
Old 01-15-2011, 12:23 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
tmy56 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tmy56 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tmy56 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tmy56 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tmy56 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tmy56 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tmy56 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tmy56 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tmy56 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tmy56 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tmy56 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I live in Fairport & have a friend who lives in Penfield, and we would both LOVE a local coupon group. There isn't one here that I've been able to locate.

batmansblonde, PM me if you are interested in getting a group started - there would be 3 of us so far.

lighthousefam, we'll save a spot for you!
Old 04-11-2011, 03:41 AM

happydealhappyday has posted more than 10 good deals
I'm holding a coupon class in Geneseo on april 30th!
I have a coupon blog happydealhappyday.com that covers Wegmans and tops.
If you all could come to the class - maybe everyone could meet and start up a regular coupon meetings when needed??
Here's the info on the class:

Where: Harvest Inernational Family Church – 4647 Reservoir Rd., Geneseo
When: Saturday April 30th 10am-12noon
Who: Anyone who wants to learn or share tips on shopping with coupons
Cost: FREE!

**Bring clipped coupons for trading!
**Door Prizes throughout the class

E-mail me at happydealhappyday @ hotmail . com (no spaces) to reserve your seat
Old 06-07-2011, 08:19 AM

Crista10
Classes/groups

I live in Rochester,NY and was wondering the same thing. I would love to get a group going!!!
Old 06-09-2011, 11:38 AM

couponing! love it!

My Mood/Status:
pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
I have a person who is trying to get one started. She lives in Rochester, send me a pm and as soon as I know something I'll let you know.
Old 06-11-2011, 01:18 PM

My Mood/Status:
That would be awesome if some of us could start our own! We're moving up there in the beginning of December and I'm a SAHM.

tmy56: You guys are right by where I'll be located! We're going to be in Macedon but where we're living is really close to Penfield.
Old 07-22-2011, 08:01 PM

jtaskan
I'm new to this site. I am also in for a coupon group. Let's start one. How about once a month? Daytime? Panera bread to meet? Let's plan one for August!!!
Old 09-10-2011, 07:44 AM

iamlauraann
Hey! I'm actually going to be moving to East Rochester the beginning of October and would also love to get in on a coupon group! Let me know if you've started one yet, if not, you've got one more potential member
Old 09-16-2011, 11:52 AM

zukkiz
We just moved here in July and I would love to join any coupon group. We live in Walworth.
Old 09-16-2011, 07:12 PM

Brrrr
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
I'm in Lyons. Count me in. =)
Old 09-25-2011, 08:41 PM

Beachfront
Deal site in Rochester

Hey All,

Fellow browser from Rochester. I've been a spectator on this site for a while, but I never had anything to contribute. Came across this thread though, and wanted to let everyone from Rochester know that a friend of mine (a "blogger") finally took my suggestion and started a blog that pools all of the local daily deals sites (groupon, living social) and puts them on one page to view. It's a pretty simple blog, with links that will refer you to the actual daily deal page. But he's open to suggestions to improve the site. I would start a new thread about this, but since this thread is Rochester Specific, I thought it would be welcome here.

The blog is here: saverochester.blogspot.com

Just wanted to pass it along. I hope he gets enough people browsing it to keep him motivated to continue with it. Feel free to pass it along to your fellow Rochester friends. Also keep this thread updated with couponing news!
Old 10-19-2011, 08:55 AM

Giggles882000 has posted more than 200 great deals!Giggles882000 has posted more than 200 great deals!Giggles882000 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Hi guys! I just found this site and LOVE IT!! =) Anyways.. is there any classes that anyone knows of in the area?
Old 11-03-2011, 01:20 PM

My Mood/Status:
Dodgers89 has posted more than 75 good deals!
my hubby retired from the navy.....and we relocated here becasue he is from here too......when will you be here? I want to set up or be a part of a coupon group.......please let me know if anyone is willing?
Old 11-13-2011, 08:00 AM

My Mood/Status:
We were supposed to be moving soon but you know how the military is and they won't let him get out early because he is in a "critical" mos. Bunch of you know what if you ask me. We'll be moving either Feb or March 2012
Old 01-06-2012, 05:02 PM

My Mood/Status:
jezzanne
intermediate couponer

I just came across this thread and I live in the Rochester area. I was hoping that a group has been formed for couponing. If so I would love to meet everyone and join the group. I have been couponing for a few months and I really enjoy it. However, it would be nice to meet some people who have been doing this for a bit to help me learn more. The people at my office think I am crazy for being a coupon lady.
Please let me know if there is a group in Rochester, NY!
Thanks!
Old 01-06-2012, 05:19 PM

Giggles882000 has posted more than 200 great deals!Giggles882000 has posted more than 200 great deals!Giggles882000 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Hi Jezzanne!! =) I know that there are a few people on here from Rochester that are interested in getting together.
Old 01-08-2012, 08:07 AM

couponing! love it!

My Mood/Status:
pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!pearlscraftymama has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Anyone interested in coming our first meet up is wed at 5:30pm. Pm me if your interested. I'll forward you my address. Thanks all!
Old 01-22-2012, 02:34 PM

My Mood/Status:
jezzanne
next meet up

I was not able to make the first meet up. Will you be having more? I would be very interested in attending.
Old 01-22-2012, 04:07 PM

couponing! love it!

My Mood/Status:
Yes we will be having more.