Coupon Classes In New Mexico

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2011, 12:41 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
flyingv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!flyingv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!flyingv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!flyingv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!flyingv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!flyingv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Fyi Coupon Classes In New Mexico

I will be teaching coupon classes in several different areas in New Mexico. Right now we are looking at doing classes in Albuqurque, Clovis, and Fort Sumner, but we are open to anywhere in New Mexico. If you are interested in attending a class, please let me know.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and Gavin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by flyingv; 01-06-2011 at 02:10 PM.
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 01-06-2011, 04:24 PM

RE: Coupon Classes In New Mexico

My Mood/Status:
flyingv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!flyingv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!flyingv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!flyingv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!flyingv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!flyingv has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Bump!
and Gavin
Old 01-07-2011, 07:16 AM

My Mood/Status:
Good morning!
and Gavin
Old 01-09-2011, 11:00 AM

COUPONS!

My Mood/Status:
ldkdtibbs has posted more than 1 good deal
Are you interested in doing in home classes?
Old 01-09-2011, 11:51 AM

My Mood/Status:
Yes we would definately be interested in home classes, just let me know!
and Gavin
Old 01-17-2011, 10:08 AM

My Mood/Status:
Bumping!!
and Gavin
Old 01-19-2011, 01:52 AM

miracle_of_88 has posted more than 1 good deal
Yes! We're closer to Alamogordo but a class in Las Cruces would be great. What's the cost of attending a class and how long are they? Thanks for posting!
Old 01-19-2011, 08:06 AM

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by miracle_of_88 View Post
Yes! We're closer to Alamogordo but a class in Las Cruces would be great. What's the cost of attending a class and how long are they? Thanks for posting!
Sent you a pm.
and Gavin
Old 01-21-2011, 11:58 AM

My Mood/Status:
Bumping Up!!
and Gavin
Old 06-06-2011, 10:29 AM

seece4 has posted more than 1 good deal
Albuquerque Couponing Class

Hello. I'm new to the forum and to couponing. I've started slowly integrating coupons into my weekly shopping and am doing ok but I would really like to take a class. Please let me know when a class is scheduled in Albuquerque. Thank you,
Stephanie
The Following User Says Thank You to seece4 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2011, 07:52 PM

juliechasse has posted more than 1 good deal
Help Sign Couponing Classes in Albuquerque

I too am interested in couponing classes in Albuquerque. If anyone knows of someone who teaches, please let me know. Thanks

Julie
Old 07-05-2011, 07:52 PM

Question Coupon Classes in Albuquerque

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldkdtibbs View Post
Are you interested in doing in home classes?

Do you do classes in Albuquerque?
Old 07-26-2011, 05:30 PM

danni91487
????

me and my sister where wondering if you do any classes in albuquerque area ?
Old 08-24-2011, 06:19 PM

Hi there, please call me...I am interested in a couponing class in Albuquerque. My number is 480-888-5377. Thanks!
Old 09-01-2011, 12:58 AM

nmthriftymom

rowenaslusser has posted more than 1 good deal
Hi My name is Rowena and I coupon here in Albuquerque. I have been couponing since January of this year. I don't feel that I am a veteran but I do save on average 40% so if you are interested, I don't mind helping you. Thanks, Rowena
Old 09-10-2011, 10:59 AM

Hi Rowena, have you ever taught a formal class before or do you know someone who has. I've been couponing since January as well and feel that I have a pretty good handle on things however I wanted to get my girls together in a more formal setting (like a Mary Kay, Pampered Chef Party, etc).
The Following User Says Thank You to juliechasse For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2011, 02:41 PM

payjeb has posted more than 1 good deal
I would love to teach a class in Albuquerque!!!

Hi ladies, my name is Payje. I run a couponing blog and have a series of Youtube videos about how to become a couponer, and I live here in Albuquerque! I was recently featured on New Mexico Style, and I am so excited to hear that people are interested in coupon classes, because seriously I thought I was the only person in this city who was!!!
In the class we can cover:
what kinds of coupons there are for things
where to get coupons
how to get organized
stacking/matching coupons up with deals
how to make couponing work for you here in Albuquerque, which isn't always the most coupon friendly
how to make saving money go beyond just couponing

If you are interested in my class, I have a super open schedule, and would love to get it set up!

My blog is called Things You Want to Know, Places You Want to Go, you can follow the blog or follow me on Facebook! From there you can also watch my New Mexico Style segment, and my Youtube videos

If there is interest, I will give you my phone number privately
Old 09-14-2011, 03:55 PM

klrsnider
Have you had any success with classes in NM? I'm relatively new to couponing and can't seem to find ANYONE in Albuquerque to share information with!
Old 09-14-2011, 04:28 PM

I just posted about doing the classes yesterday, and haven't had any response since then... but I would seriously love it so much if we could get a couponing community going here!!! Definitely check out my blog, Things You Want to Know, Places You Want to Go (just google it, I can't post links in here yet) and if you know anyone who's interested in classes I would love to set it up, I will make them really fun!!!
Old 09-14-2011, 06:20 PM

klrsnider
Found your blog. Thanks! How do I find the class post? (watching NM Style segment now...awesome!)
Old 09-29-2011, 11:21 AM

mommy505
Dance Classes

I am also interested in classes. I live in Los Lunas, so Alb. classes would be great! We are a family of 6, with a baby on the way. Right now we are spending at least $800 a month at the grocery store HELP!
Old 11-13-2011, 10:17 PM

arrie
Baby I'm interested in learning how to coupon

Hi I live in Albuquerque and would love to coupon. If classes are available in Albuquerque I would really like to attend and know of a few others who would to. If anyone has any information of a class please reply to me. My family could really benift from these kinds of savings. Thank you
Old 11-16-2011, 02:15 PM

Hi arrie! I will be doing a free class at the main library on January 14th! If you are interested in coming, message me back and let me know! Also if you could let me know how many other people you know who might be interested that would be great (I am trying to find out how big of a room we will need). Talk to you soon! This also applies to anyone else who reads this post and is interested!
Old 11-17-2011, 02:58 PM

i just feel-----

My Mood/Status:
jslcook has posted more than 10 good deals
i would love to attend ur coupon class on the 14th of Jan. Where is the main library located. I'm a military spouse and have only been here a yr. Still haven't learned where everything is. Tks!
Old 11-22-2011, 12:49 AM

gina1254
Hello I was wondering if I could get the information on the couponing class that you are gong to offer in January? I just got on this site and am having a hard time trying to figure out where to start couponing.