Looking For A Class

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2010, 09:48 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
mbward86 has posted more than 10 good deals
Help Sign Looking for a class

Does anyone know of any coupon classes in the Auburn/Opelika Alabama area? I would be willing to travel to Montgomery, AL, or Columbus, GA as well. Anywhere within an hour of where I live.
Thanks!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 12-30-2010, 01:21 PM

RE: Looking for a class

Rather be Boating!!

My Mood/Status:
SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Don't know of any, however I would suggest looking around this site - starting with the stores in your local area. People post lots of good info on what deals area available and where to get the coupons to do the deals. I know this site is VERY overwhelming until you pare it down a bit. I would suggest going in the upper right corner of the screen and clicking on "settings" the next screen that will open will have a list on the left side - click on "manage stores". I would then go through the list and click off all the ones that are not in your area. This will make it a LOT more manageable. I have been couponing for years but this site takes a little getting use to and I found doing that made it a LOT easier for me to handle. HTH
The Following User Says Thank You to SLance68 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2011, 09:03 AM

RE: Looking for a class

My Mood/Status:
ellicious
also check the modern coupon dot com for online videos