Can I Get Smartsource Or Red Plum Mailed?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2012, 02:26 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

moneysaver16 has posted more than 10 good deals
Can i get smartsource or red plum mailed?

Hey everyone! I was hoping someone could help me out. Is there anyway I can get redplum mailed to my house? Or smartsource? I get Only a small smartsource insert in my Sunday newspaper. Thanks for the help!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 06-11-2012, 02:43 PM

RE: Can i get smartsource or red plum mailed?

m3moore2002 has posted more than 200 great deals!m3moore2002 has posted more than 200 great deals!m3moore2002 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneysaver16
Hey everyone! I was hoping someone could help me out. Is there anyway I can get redplum mailed to my house? Or smartsource? I get Only a small smartsource insert in my Sunday newspaper. Thanks for the help!
I would like to know this, too.
Old 06-11-2012, 02:53 PM

gypsystarr has posted more than 50 good deals
You can order them from companies that sale whole inserts, that's how I get mine now the local paper doesn't always have them in Sunday paper! Don't know if I can name place I get mine but you can PM and I'll share!
:-)
Trish
Old 06-11-2012, 03:11 PM

Rather be Boating!!

My Mood/Status:
SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneysaver16 View Post
Only Red Plum will mail them to you IF they are not distributed in a newspaper near you. It would be really nice if we could but they don't work that way. If you see a sign up for Red Plum don't get too excited because if you look at the "junk mail" you get during the week part of it probably is from Red Plum and that is what they will usually send not the actual coupon sections you are looking for. If you want to purchase coupons look near the top of the page and click on the word Coupon and there are several services listed that do that but they are not free.