Stores That Accept Store And Manufacturer Coupons?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2012, 08:28 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

davinacntrll has posted more than 1 good deal
Question Stores that accept store and manufacturer coupons?

I'm looking to start couponing with my mom for our family of (a total of) five. What stores accept store AND manufacturer coupons? Or do all stores accept them? And also, how do "reward backs" work? I understand you use them at the store you got them from, but do you have to use it one certain products, or does it not matter? Help please!
The Following User Says Thank You to davinacntrll For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 05-20-2012, 10:07 AM

RE: Stores that accept store and manufacturer coupons?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
Rather be Boating!!

My Mood/Status:
SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
Well you need to provide more info. Such as where do you live and what stores are in your area. I know that Target and Publix take manufacturer & their store coupons together.

Reward Bucks I am guessing you mean CVS - Extra Care Bucks which can be used on most any purchase you make. However if you are referring to Register Rewards at Walgreens they are different and you should check out the CVS 101 forum and the Walgreens 101 forums.

Honestly start by reading the forums on each store in your area will help you much more than us trying to guess what you are looking for. There are lots of different stores in this country and they are not all the same in every state.
Old 05-20-2012, 06:33 PM

Miss you Ralph!

My Mood/Status:
Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Judybats has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
You can also stack store and manufacturer coupons at the Dollar General, Albertsons, & Safeway (has different names depending on where you live).

SLance68 is right.. we'd need more info to better help you.

If I could give you one suggestion: Start small, master one store (CVS is pretty easy), and then learn another one and keep on going until you've learned the rules/how-to for all of the stores in your area. HTH!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Judybats For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2012, 07:20 AM

GOONIES!
When it rains, it pours...

My Mood/Status:
Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Read, read, read, read, read!! Head over to the Store Forums for the stores you have around you and read the Information threads to see what might best fit you!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(7), DS
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(4), an 11yo
and a 6yo

Totally OCD. Luckily my DH is building me new stockpile shelves so I can more easily rearrange and reorganize my goodies!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Z and G's Mom For This Useful Post: