I've Been Out Of The Loop- CVS, RA, Or WAGS And Why?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2012, 12:08 PM
Getting back into the Coupon Game!

My Mood/Status:
emmielou83 has posted more than 400 great deals!emmielou83 has posted more than 400 great deals!emmielou83 has posted more than 400 great deals!emmielou83 has posted more than 400 great deals!emmielou83 has posted more than 400 great deals!
I've been out of the loop- CVS, RA, or WAGS and why?

So I had a beautiful baby girl in September, and haven't done much drugstore couponing in the last year or so. I want to get back in the drugstore game, but I'm not sure which I want to do. I used to do CVS and RA (more Rite Aid though) and now I have a Wags somewhat close to me as well. I only want to do one store to start so I don't overwhelm myself. Have policies changed alot in the last year? Which is the easiest to coupon? I still have Gold at Rite Aid for this year if that makes a difference. Thanks for any and all help.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:16 PM

RE: I've been out of the loop- CVS, RA, or WAGS and why?

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!Coupid has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
RA has changed a LOT in the last year and not for the better. WAGS and CVS are still about the same of course WAGS has the no card no limit thing which can drive you to stalk a deal for the whole week. CVS has the limits which of course limits the number of times you can stalk the same deal and CVS is by default the easiest since RA went all loopy.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:20 PM

thankful

My Mood/Status:
dwagner84 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!dwagner84 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!dwagner84 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!dwagner84 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!dwagner84 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!dwagner84 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
We don't have Rite Aid, but I go between CVS and Wags. I like Wags better because of the no card thing, so I can go in a do multiple transactions throughout the week and get the same item more than once. CVS has better deals sometimes though.

-Dawn
Old 05-02-2012, 01:04 PM

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
couponcort has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!couponcort has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!couponcort has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!couponcort has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!couponcort has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!couponcort has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!couponcort has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!couponcort has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!couponcort has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!couponcort has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!couponcort has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
We have all 3 and I tend to like CVS best, despite the limits. Rite Aid in the past year has ditched the $3/$15 survey coupons - a major reason why I haven't been shopping there. Without the extra $3 off, I rarely get free deals. On top of that, I find that their deals are every few weeks, leaving me with UPs to waste every couple weeks

HOWEVER - I don't have Gold and I do find there are a couple deals every week or 2 that I'd really like if I did have it

CVS is sooo easy and they have made their rules LESS stringent - you can now use 2 coupons on BOGO sales for example! Also, even when they have an off week, I don't worry because the ECBs are good for like a month.

Wags - love/hate - I can get a lot of something I want, but I often end up wasting more money than I'd like on fillers.