Coupon Help :(

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2012, 02:50 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Azulthewise has posted more than 10 good deals
Walmart Coupon help :(

Okay so I read through the sticky basics but I'm not seeing how I'd get my hands on enough coupons or where to get the manufactures coupons. I'm new to the colorado springs area so no family or friends to speak of..... and with it being cold out dumpster diving is out of the question. I mainly shop at walmart so I'm not too sure if I can coupon <.<
The Following User Says Thank You to Azulthewise For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 02-02-2012, 05:24 PM

RE: Coupon help :(

My Mood/Status:
dcoupon1231 has posted more than 300 great deals!dcoupon1231 has posted more than 300 great deals!dcoupon1231 has posted more than 300 great deals!dcoupon1231 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Subscribe to the Sunday paper. I don't really get more than that but I'm just starting out as well. If I see there's a really good deal then I would buy more papers that Sunday. Afc is great about giving you a heads up on future deals.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dcoupon1231 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2012, 05:54 PM

listening to the music of the spheres
Buddhist Bon Vivant Pataphysicist!

My Mood/Status:
siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
I'm in Colorado Springs, too! If you subscribe to the Denver Post, you're going to get more coupons and higher-value coupons than you'll find in the local Gazette...plus, it's a better paper!

Do you or your DH work outside the home? Coworkers can be a great source of Sunday supplements.

Welcome to AFC...and Welcome to The Springs!
Old 02-02-2012, 05:58 PM

listening to the music of the spheres
Buddhist Bon Vivant Pataphysicist!

My Mood/Status:
siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!siriradha has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
This article also has some great suggestions on where to find coupons Where do you begin? My intro to Couponing
Old 02-02-2012, 06:08 PM

countrygirl09 has posted more than 50 good deals
You can coupon at walmart! I do it, although I have a different store I prefer, but here is a link to the Walmart coupon policy.

As for getting coupons, I typically buy one newspaper and then print coupons from the internet. If it is a really good week for coupons in the newspaper I will buy a second one. I have considered purchasing extra coupons on e-bay but haven't done that yet.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to countrygirl09 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2012, 07:58 AM

is always on the lookout for Panda Bears!
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Susuz has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Also, don't forget your local church, starbucks, school or playgroup if you have kids, there are TONS of places you can get coupons if you think about it. It is also a GREAT way to meet your neighbors...Some libraries have a coupon box, if yours doesn't ask if you can start one, or start a coupon club that meets to trade coupons once a month or once a week.
My DD stays in touch with her grandparents, aunts because they save their boxtops, campbells labels and coupons for her. Once a month or so they mail them to her. She loves getting mail and she then sends them stuff back...(I send my mom stamps periodically too to help out with the postage, it more than pays for itself. She even clips them for me alot of the times!)

All You magazine is sold at Walmart and usually has some great coupons. You can subscribe or buy it in the store. Several other magazines usually have a few coupons in them.

Don't forget too, you can always buy more than one Sunday paper! There are other members on here for help with the coupons, you can trade with members here, ride a train. That is how I got a good start with an assortment of coupons. If you will PM me your address I will send you a RAOK envelope, just to say Welcome to AFC!

Good luck!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I am so far behind I think I'm First!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Susuz For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2012, 06:04 AM

GOONIES!
When it rains, it pours...

My Mood/Status:
Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
There are a couple of ways to procure more q's.

#1. Ask EVERYONE you know to save them out of their Sunday papers for you. Call them on Sunday afternoon to remind them to do so. You would be amazed at how many people don't even glance at them!

#2. Find out if it is legal to dumpster dive in your state. If it is, call up your local recycling center and ask if you can come down and dig thru the recycling bins. It's cleaner than you would think since it's only paper. Take gloves, a step ladder, a box or bag to put them in, and one of those grabber arms if you have one.

#3. Check out the ROAK forum here on AFC - http://www.afullcup.com/forums/raoks/ - this is a GREAT place to get q's that people have decided they just won't use and want to give away for NOTHING!

#4. Jump on a Coupon Train - http://www.afullcup.com/forums/coupon-trains/ - this is also a VERY easy way to get q's. Trains vary greatly. Some are just for newbies, some are for vets, some are a mix. The conductor will send out an address list and the first envie of q's to the next person on the train, and so on. (Some trains have different rules and regs. Make sure you have the time to commit to a train before joining.)

#5. Go to your local drug stores, gas stations, etc and ask the manager if you can take all of his extra Sunday papers off their hands if they haven't sold them. Many will have some papers left over and will give them to you for nothing. Tell him you will recycle the parts of the papers you do not use.

#6. Check the Coupon Database - Grocery Coupons- A Full Cup - Coupons - for where the q's you are looking for were located in the first place. This way you can be specific in your requests. Also check the database for IP's that you can print directly from manufacturer websites, Facebook or one of the online coupon sites.

There are more ways to get q's but these are good ways to get started.
(7), DS
(4), an 11yo
and a 6yo

Totally OCD. Luckily my DH is building me new stockpile shelves so I can more easily rearrange and reorganize my goodies!
Old 02-06-2012, 11:28 PM

Wrain has posted more than 1 good deal
I started out by buying them from wholeinserts.com

Sent from my iPhone using AFullCup