Need Help Alittle Confused :(

Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-23-2011, 06:01 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
jssayers has posted more than 10 good deals
Help Sign Need Help Alittle Confused :(

I am hoping that I can get some help. I have been searching all over the internet looking for different printable coupons to match up with my weekly grocery ads. I was wondering if there are other sites I could go to for coupons and also I came across a site and when I clicked on the link it took me to Kraft Cooking and they had some good coupons so when I clicked on clip and it printed it says that it is a manufacture coupon and in the upper left hand corner it says redeem at Publix only problem is that in my area we don't have a publix. So I was wondering even though it says that and its a manufacture coupon can I use it at my local grocery store.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to jssayers For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-23-2011, 06:04 PM

RE: Need Help Alittle Confused :(

I'm Snoopy Dancing My Way To Sales And Deals!

My Mood/Status:
iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Theoretically, you should be able to use a manufacturer coupon at any store, but there are some stores that will not accept coupons with another stores logo on them. I would check with the stores that you shop at and ask them their policy.

HTH
Old 11-23-2011, 06:11 PM

My Mood/Status:
jssayers has posted more than 10 good deals
Thank you for replying. I know my local pc store takes competitor coupons, but I'm not sure if it would be considered a competitor since it says manufacture.
The Following User Says Thank You to jssayers For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 09:02 PM

I'm Snoopy Dancing My Way To Sales And Deals!

My Mood/Status:
iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!iluvadoption has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jssayers View Post
Thank you for replying. I know my local pc store takes competitor coupons, but I'm not sure if it would be considered a competitor since it says manufacture.
Technically a manufacturer coupon is just that, but some stores are particular about what coupons they accept, and having another stores logo printed on it gives them one more reason to scrutinize the coupon. You probably won't have any trouble using it, but it's best to be prepared, in case you do encounter any problems.

I would just ask, so that you will know for sure.
Old 11-26-2011, 09:33 PM

Coupon Goldie

My Mood/Status:
busysoaplady has posted more than 10 good deals
I agree I would ask. I know my Walmart by my house will take them but the next Walmart over the way will not. Just depends on the store. It never hurt to ask
Old 11-27-2011, 02:30 PM

"Believe the Impossible"

My Mood/Status:
mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
busysoaplady,

Just and FYI Walmart has a very specific store policy with regards to their coupons be sure you keep a copy of that policy with you at all times when you shop.

The policy with regards to manufacture coupons is the following:

Manufacturers' Coupons
For dollar/cents off
For free items (except those printed off the Internet)
Buy one, get one free (BOGO) coupons
Must have "Manufacturer Coupon" printed on them
Must have a valid remit address for the manufacturer
Must have a valid expiration date
Must have a scannable bar code
May not be duplicated

It doesn't state they won't accept a manufacturers coupon with another stores logo it basically states that in order to accept the coupon the following above has to be met. I would point that out to them next time you have an issue.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-27-2011, 02:48 PM

Rather be Boating!!

My Mood/Status:
SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!SLance68 has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
Your store will accept it UNLESS it says "redeem ONLY at Publix". HTH
Old 11-27-2011, 06:11 PM

Coupon Goldie

My Mood/Status:
busysoaplady has posted more than 10 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkrmylove View Post
busysoaplady,

Just and FYI Walmart has a very specific store policy with regards to their coupons be sure you keep a copy of that policy with you at all times when you shop.

The policy with regards to manufacture coupons is the following:

Manufacturers' Coupons
For dollar/cents off
For free items (except those printed off the Internet)
Buy one, get one free (BOGO) coupons
Must have "Manufacturer Coupon" printed on them
Must have a valid remit address for the manufacturer
Must have a valid expiration date
Must have a scannable bar code
May not be duplicated

It doesn't state they won't accept a manufacturers coupon with another stores logo it basically states that in order to accept the coupon the following above has to be met. I would point that out to them next time you have an issue.
I do carry the policy and almost know it by heart however understand that after calling Walmart's 800# multiple times I am always told 'The discretion of the store manager, its up to them if they want to take the coupons are not"
So instead of fighting, I only go to the Walmart where i have less problems at.
The Following User Says Thank You to busysoaplady For This Useful Post:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: