New And Silly Question

Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-21-2011, 09:16 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

adinad has posted more than 5 good deals
New and silly question

Hi, I'm new to the board and have been lurking for a few weeks after stumbling upon the iPad ap. I've learned so much from you in such a short time, thanks for all the advice. I'm trying to coupon, match deals to my grocer that still doubles and triples up to .50 but am so overwhelmed with a full time job and the family. I'm getting better on organization.

A silly question I have is on combining q's, is it allowable if a q has a bogo offer for another brand to combine with a q from that brand? Example from the P&G insert today: buy a secret product, get an okay body wash for free. I also have a secret q, can I use both on the same combination?

Also, I read a few weeks ago but now can't find advice on the order in which you scan store card, store q, man. Q. Could you remind me of that?

Thanks so much
The Following User Says Thank You to adinad For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 11-22-2011, 06:42 AM

RE: New and silly question

97 Days Until Daytona 500!
Join the Welcome Wagon!

2015 YTD Savings: $3250
My Mood/Status:
DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!DebB831 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
This is dependent on the store as some now have placed in their coupon policies that you cannot combine a B1G1 with a $/1 coupon at the same time. If your stores policy doesn't say you cannot, it may very well work.

I always have them take off my MFG Qs, then Store Qs and then any RRs or that type of thing. I do not have any stores near me that have cards, so I have no idea how that mixes in. I am sure there are many on here that have store cards that can let you know for sure.
and to be considered for the Buddy and/or Welcome Wagon Team!
The Following User Says Thank You to DebB831 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 05:38 PM

adinad has posted more than 5 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by DebB831
This is dependent on the store as some now have placed in their coupon policies that you cannot combine a B1G1 with a $/1 coupon at the same time. If your stores policy doesn't say you cannot, it may very well work.

I always have them take off my MFG Qs, then Store Qs and then any RRs or that type of thing. I do not have any stores near me that have cards, so I have no idea how that mixes in. I am sure there are many on here that have store cards that can let you know for sure.
Thanks so much!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to adinad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2011, 09:38 PM

Coupon Goldie

My Mood/Status:
busysoaplady has posted more than 10 good deals
I agree. My stores no longer allow the 1.00 Q with the BOGO. I have a store card. I use my store card first, then my Q's then my Cats if I have any and so on.
Old 11-27-2011, 02:24 PM

"Believe the Impossible"

My Mood/Status:
mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mkrmylove has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
The only store I shop at that has a store card is Kroger and because their BOGO rings up half price I am allowed to use $/1 with a BOGO coupon.

As far as the order I hand over my coupons card etc...

I hand over all of my coupons that will not double first then my store card then my CATs, $/total purchase then my coupons that will double.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: