HELP! Can I Use Two Coupons For One Item?

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-04-2011, 11:53 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

sophie34 has posted more than 1 good deal
HELP! can i use two coupons for one item?

Ok so I have been wondering if you can use two different coupons for one product?....say Tide detergent is 5.94 and I have a $2.00 off coupon and a .50 cent off coupon can I use both one one Tide detergent? or use one or the other if that makes sense...any help would be apprciated dont want to look like a idiot at the checkout....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sophie34 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 11-04-2011, 12:26 PM

RE: HELP! can i use two coupons for one item?

GOONIES!
When it rains, it pours...

My Mood/Status:
Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Ok - here's the long version of a short answer

If they are both manufacturer coupons (it will say this at the top of the q) then NO, you may not use both on one item.

BUT if you are shopping at a store such as Target, Walgreens, a few select grocery stores and ONE of your q's is a manufacturer q and the other is a store q (again it will say this at the top of the coupon), then yes you may combine the two.

PLEASE check your store policies on "stacking" coupons before you head thru the checkout!

HTH!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(7), DS
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(4), an 11yo
and a 6yo

Totally OCD. Luckily my DH is building me new stockpile shelves so I can more easily rearrange and reorganize my goodies!
The Following User Says Thank You to Z and G's Mom For This Useful Post:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: