How Do Digital Coupons Work

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2011, 04:54 PM
coupoNerd 8 )

My Mood/Status:
brezi has posted more than 75 good deals!
how do digital coupons work

i am wondering about digital coupons, i like to shop at safeway, and i was on their website because i wanted to check out the digital coupons, and i was noticing that there were some on there that were store coupons, and man. coupons...but no indicator as to which were which.
the only way i could tell was because i had an ad out.

so how do they work? if i have a man q on my card, and the same one in paper...and i use both, will i encounter a problem, or will it self adjust?(suggesting that i have forgotten about the one on my card)
and how do i know which are mq's and which are sq's on the site?

thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to brezi For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 10-26-2011, 07:58 PM

RE: how do digital coupons work

"Allons-y, Alonso!"
AFC Forum Leader for Target

2014 YTD Savings: $4275.85
My Mood/Status:
Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Aradia_Silvermoon has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I don't shop at Safeway (not one in my area) but a local store called Price Chopper has ecoupons that you can load on your card. From my experience if the q on your card is NOT a store q then the MQ you had them will not go through. If you forget you have a certain q on your card and it rings up but you want to use the q in your hand I would just ask the cashier to void the one rung up and hand them the other.

HTH

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Single mother to dd
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
12 and trying to
work, couponing, housework, and my sweet girl.

Come join us at the
forum!
The Following User Says Thank You to Aradia_Silvermoon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2011, 08:57 PM

coupoNerd 8 )

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aradia_Silvermoon View Post
I don't shop at Safeway (not one in my area) but a local store called Price Chopper has ecoupons that you can load on your card. From my experience if the q on your card is NOT a store q then the MQ you had them will not go through. If you forget you have a certain q on your card and it rings up but you want to use the q in your hand I would just ask the cashier to void the one rung up and hand them the other.

HTH
thanks! that helps alot!
The Following User Says Thank You to brezi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2011, 06:32 AM

GOONIES!
When it rains, it pours...

My Mood/Status:
Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Z and G's Mom has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Also, I know that our Kroger eq's do NOT double like our paper q's do. (Not sure how Safeway handles this!) So, as Aradia_Silvermoon pointed out, you may want check to see if this is the case at Safeway before loading a whole bunch of eq's onto your card and then finding out that you're out $$ because you had paper q's that would have doubled! I learned that the hard way at Kroger! Boy was I mad!
(7), DS
(4), an 11yo
and a 6yo

Totally OCD. Luckily my DH is building me new stockpile shelves so I can more easily rearrange and reorganize my goodies!
Old 10-27-2011, 09:26 AM

coupoNerd 8 )

My Mood/Status:
dang! yea i should ask somebody there about that, bcuz i just put some on my card :/...oh well ill just take em off . screw that, thats how they get ya...its easier and more convenient, but you lose money...stupid.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: