Coupons That Are Mailed Instead Of In The Sunday Paper

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2011, 12:14 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

cassie013 has posted more than 25 good deals
coupons that are mailed instead of in the sunday paper

I am located in Pittsburgh PA and we recieve redplums and p&g through the mail only smartsource is in the sunday paper. I just wondered if anyone knew if I could get more of the ones sent to me other than through clipping services etc. For example: does the post office give out extras?

Also I bought sunday papers this week then came home from work today to have a different smart source in my mail then was in the paper. This is the first time I have ever gotten smart source in the mail is this new?

Thanks!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 07-13-2011, 12:03 AM

RE: coupons that are mailed instead of in the sunday paper

Goonies never say die...
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
I have never heard of the inserts coming in the mail! Check the garbages near the post office and ask firends, relatives and neighbors if you can have theirs. You can use the services or look on ebay, too!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: