Low Ink While Printing Coupons

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-20-2011, 09:45 AM
Trying to get back in the game
Money CAN buy my happiness

My Mood/Status:
Janelleleigh23 has posted more than 200 great deals!Janelleleigh23 has posted more than 200 great deals!Janelleleigh23 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Question Low ink while printing coupons

I am running low on ink and I just tried printing a coupon to see how it would come out and the top half is good but the bottom is a little faded. You can still make out the numbers and everything though the bar code and the numbers are a little faded. Will this have problems scanning if I try and use it? My guess is probably but I just wanted to get some opinions or if anyone else has had this issue. TIA
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 06-20-2011, 11:02 AM

RE: Low ink while printing coupons

is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!JudyFos has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janelleleigh23 View Post
I am running low on ink and I just tried printing a coupon to see how it would come out and the top half is good but the bottom is a little faded. You can still make out the numbers and everything though the bar code and the numbers are a little faded. Will this have problems scanning if I try and use it? My guess is probably but I just wanted to get some opinions or if anyone else has had this issue. TIA
There might be some scanning problems; however, I would think the cashier could type in the numbers as long as they are all readable. HTH -
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JudyFos For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2011, 05:13 PM

just moved 500 miles from home...HELP!

raising3cains has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!raising3cains has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!raising3cains has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!raising3cains has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!raising3cains has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!raising3cains has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!raising3cains has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!raising3cains has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!raising3cains has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!raising3cains has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!raising3cains has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
If you printed 2 copies and the first one is overall better than the second copy I have had cashiers scan the same q twice because it was the one the register would pick up. If the store has the "wands" you could see if the cashier would try it. I have had pretty good luck using "faded" qs especially if you are at a store you frequent often so you look familiar to the staff. Good luck.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raising3cains For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2011, 10:38 PM

My Mood/Status:
pinkflower66 has posted more than 100 good deals!pinkflower66 has posted more than 100 good deals!
I would mention to the cashier that your printer is low on ink. Don't think it would be a problem. Every penney saved on a coupon adds up.
Old 06-20-2011, 10:44 PM

My Mood/Status:
aschuck1 has posted more than 200 great deals!aschuck1 has posted more than 200 great deals!aschuck1 has posted more than 200 great deals!
I had the same thing happen to me a couple weeks ago... the q's I printed were really light in color but they scanned fine.

Angie
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wife to Trent
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~~ mommy to Luke (4)
and Laci (2)
The Following User Says Thank You to aschuck1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2011, 11:40 PM

My Mood/Status:
Rheston has posted more than 25 good deals
As a cashier, I have no problems taking a q that is "faded". If I can read the numbers then the person getting the money for the store, and the manufacturer can also. If you try to go through a self checkout, just type the numbers in yourself, or ask for help.
Old 07-03-2011, 06:25 AM

Trying to get back in the game
Money CAN buy my happiness

My Mood/Status:
Janelleleigh23 has posted more than 200 great deals!Janelleleigh23 has posted more than 200 great deals!Janelleleigh23 has posted more than 200 great deals!
Thanks!!!
Old 07-04-2011, 12:29 PM

Goonies never say die...
Supporting Member

My Mood/Status:
lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!lisbell has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
You can always try it and see! No harm done.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: