Matching Coupons To Future Good Deals

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-09-2011, 09:03 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
laura264 has posted more than 150 good deals!laura264 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Help Sign matching coupons to future good deals

I just started stockpiling coupons a few weeks ago and I'm already up to my eyeballs in multiples. I get the idea of saving multiple coupons until I can get a good deal on something. My question is, how do you do it? Do you just remember all the coupons you have and then when you see something on sale you pull them out? Or is there a secret trick I don't know about. ...cause I'm just itching to use these ten Duncan Hines brownie q's I have.
The Following User Says Thank You to laura264 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 06-09-2011, 09:40 PM

RE: matching coupons to future good deals

worthbuying has posted more than 1 good deal
I have a spreadsheet of all of my coupons. Then when I see a phenomenal deal, I go to my spreadsheet and then to my coupon holder that is in alphabetical order and pull those coupons.
The Following User Says Thank You to worthbuying For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2011, 12:00 PM

My Mood/Status:
tazz99993333
My theory is that the manufacturers coupons and the products they have at stores that go on sale are the same occurrence in one. my experience is that when i get a coupon from the Sunday paper the item is usually on sale that week at the stores.
Old 06-13-2011, 02:24 PM

My Mood/Status:
lovethatmonk has posted more than 5 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz99993333 View Post
My theory is that the manufacturers coupons and the products they have at stores that go on sale are the same occurrence in one. my experience is that when i get a coupon from the Sunday paper the item is usually on sale that week at the stores.
I see the same thing...alot of stores put items on sale when they know that a coupon from the manufacturer is coming out on Sunday...at least at my store anyway....:0

Good luck in using those duncan hines coups...
Old 06-17-2011, 12:46 PM

My Mood/Status:
laura264 has posted more than 150 good deals!laura264 has posted more than 150 good deals!
ahh ha! Maybe that explains the big mystery of how most major grocery stores basically have the same stuff in their weekly circular.
Old 06-17-2011, 01:21 PM

Lift while you climb
Aldi Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!tratra has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
You can put them in an order that makes sense to you-- alphabetical or category seem to be the most popular.
Then figure out when your ads come out for the stores in your area. Come find the forums here for those stores and see if there are previews. Several stores have previews of a day or two, others have previews of two or three weeks.

Once you look over the preview ads, you can make a list, pull coupons, and then organize them in the way that make sense to you. I don't drag binders into the store, so the way I organize mine is by taking folded papers with each store's name on them and putting the coupons in them. I store them all in a pampers wipes box that I do drag into each store. Others use envelopes with the store names and dates of the sales on them, others take their whole binder in with just a dated list of what they want to get.

DELTA region for Kroger stores

Are you looking for a way to give back to this great community?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tratra For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2011, 03:24 PM

My Mood/Status:
I have a coupon book...but it's just made of cardboard so when I started to stuff it...it broke...

I ordered a binder and pages so I can put my coupons into little spots so I can see them...I guess I am turning into an extremer...but only time will tell

My grocery store starts their sales on Thursday so I get the ad in the Wednesday's paper and work on my shopping list on a night I have some free time...We ususally go to the store on Sunday afternoon to cut down on the quanitity of people in the store.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:49 PM

ladyvdzine has posted more than 75 good deals!
I currently have mine categorized, but am considering switching to alphabetical as it is getting out of hand. LOL. Also trying to figure out the spreadsheet thing, since I had several q's that got wasted when they were misfiled and could have been free product.
Old 06-20-2011, 08:09 AM

My Mood/Status:
My husband is offering to teach me how to do a spreadsheet..Told him I was willing to learn but when I am not overwhelmed. He said it would help my organization..and I replied...What's wrong with my organization skills? That kinda ended our conversation!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: