$2/1 Downy Unstoppables Or Gain Fireworks ???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2013, 08:59 PM

My Mood/Status:
barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!barracuda has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
$2/1 downy Unstoppables Or gain fireworks ???

So I have a few of these left to use up, and this may be a stupid question, but wondered what everyone else thought. It says no Trial/Travel size on the Q and they have now started putting try me size on the 9.7 oz bottles, so my question is then is this now a trial size? It didn't used to be, but most of the bottles now say it that are 9.7 oz. I saw the gain are $3.95 this week at dollar general and found this size at wal-mart without the verbiage on the front, so I was going to PM it and use up the rest of my q's, but then thought wait isn't this now a trial size????? So I didn't do it tonight wanted to consult the experts first
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!