$1.75/2 Mccormick Q

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2012, 05:19 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
annacgunter has posted more than 400 great deals!annacgunter has posted more than 400 great deals!annacgunter has posted more than 400 great deals!annacgunter has posted more than 400 great deals!annacgunter has posted more than 400 great deals!
$1.75/2 mccormick q

Has anyone tried using these on the packets? Saw one of my coupon bloggers on Facebook used them and got overage at Walmart so I got all excited and ordered 100. It does say $1.75/2 McCormick or McCormick herbs or seasonings, but I haven't seen any posts on here about it. Just wondering if I jumped the gun?
The Following User Says Thank You to annacgunter For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 10-20-2012, 05:21 AM

RE: $1.75/2 mccormick q

My Mood/Status:
annacgunter has posted more than 400 great deals!annacgunter has posted more than 400 great deals!annacgunter has posted more than 400 great deals!annacgunter has posted more than 400 great deals!annacgunter has posted more than 400 great deals!
Anyone?
Old 10-20-2012, 06:26 PM

brrrr its cold outside,

My Mood/Status:
megkat has posted more than 25 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by annacgunter
Anyone?
I tried at my local Walmart and they said they would only work on the spice and herb containers. But I guess it all depends on the cashier. I happened to have an assistant mngr that pays attention to detail that day so she didn't even try to scan it.
Old 10-20-2012, 06:35 PM

Blessed by the Lord
Jesus's friend

My Mood/Status:
shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
It says ANY Mccormick so the gravy packets are working for it. I don't see anything wrong with it either since it says any. I have used them at Walmart and they do not beep and automatically take off the 1.75. If it wasn't right believe me Walmarts journal would tell them it wasn't. Also they used to have to press a K1 button to accept a coupon for overage and now it just goes through since it is ok. I interpret ANY Mccormick to be just that on ANY and the Manager said so too.

I love to pray for others. If you need prayers please send me a PM and please keep me in your prayers/
Old 10-21-2012, 04:00 AM

My Mood/Status:
I don't have it in front of me but I believe mine reads "1.75/2 McCormick or McCormick herbs and spices".
The Following User Says Thank You to annacgunter For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 10:08 AM

My Mood/Status:
Christina33 has posted more than 10 good deals
I used these q's at giant eagle i think it was 2 weeks ago when they had the 10/10 sale and it worked....i got a ton of evenlopes of seasonings like the bag ones for pot roast, etc and chili seasonings, etc.....it worked with no problems. came out that i paid 0.25 for 2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Christina
The Following User Says Thank You to Christina33 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 05:59 PM

Blessed by the Lord
Jesus's friend

My Mood/Status:
shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!shelleyf has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by annacgunter View Post
I don't have it in front of me but I believe mine reads "1.75/2 McCormick or McCormick herbs and spices".
yes you are right it says any Mccormick and then herbs and spices so it is proper usage of the coupon.

I love to pray for others. If you need prayers please send me a PM and please keep me in your prayers/
Old 10-21-2012, 07:56 PM

Annie123109 has posted more than 300 great deals!Annie123109 has posted more than 300 great deals!Annie123109 has posted more than 300 great deals!Annie123109 has posted more than 300 great deals!
I actually did the same thing.. ordered a bunch of qs... Unfortunately the packages are considered seasoning mix.. Not herbs and seasoning. If you look on McCormick site it says their product lines.. Herbs and spices are either McCormick or McCormick gourmet. Even though it works I don't think it is proper usage.
Old 10-22-2012, 05:45 AM

Blessed by the Lord
Jesus's friend

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie123109 View Post
I actually did the same thing.. ordered a bunch of qs... Unfortunately the packages are considered seasoning mix.. Not herbs and seasoning. If you look on McCormick site it says their product lines.. Herbs and spices are either McCormick or McCormick gourmet. Even though it works I don't think it is proper usage.
The coupons says ANY McCormick or McCormick gourmet so it is the right coupon. If it only said gourmet then it wouldn't be. I got it verified and was told it is right. The word ANY makes a huge difference

Old 10-22-2012, 07:40 AM

Annie123109 has posted more than 300 great deals!Annie123109 has posted more than 300 great deals!Annie123109 has posted more than 300 great deals!Annie123109 has posted more than 300 great deals!
Yes I understand it says off any.. But I believe they meant off any of their McCormick herbs and spices or any McCormick gourmet herbs and spices product line. This is what was told to me by two very coupon friendly managers at walmart.

May I asked who you got it verified with? Of course I am Not an expert on coupons and will gladly accept an expert's view on the matter. Just stating what I was told.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:25 AM

Blessed by the Lord
Jesus's friend

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie123109 View Post
Yes I understand it says off any.. But I believe they meant off any of their McCormick herbs and spices or any McCormick gourmet herbs and spices product line. This is what was told to me by two very coupon friendly managers at walmart.

May I asked who you got it verified with? Of course I am Not an expert on coupons and will gladly accept an expert's view on the matter. Just stating what I was told.
I am not an expert either,
I was told by Walmart management and they said if it wasn't right it would not scan. they said Corporate told them that any coupon that scans was the right thing to do. They said they spent a lot of money updating their systems to only take correct coupons for the right products. I can see the way you are saying too but since they say any it is legitimate use of the coupon I was told. They don't know what the manufacturer wanted with this coupon they are going by the wording. I really wish the manufacturers made the coupons in better wording for us. It would make things a lot easier

The Following User Says Thank You to shelleyf For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 09:39 AM

Happiness is...puppy kisses x2!

My Mood/Status:
StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!StLouisClipper has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I used them on gravy, sloppy joe seasoning and crockpot seasonings at Walmart without a problem. Both transactions the cashier called the manager over to make sure it was ok and both managers approved it right away, no hassles.
The Following User Says Thank You to StLouisClipper For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 02:39 PM

Blessed by the Lord
Jesus's friend

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by StLouisClipper View Post
I used them on gravy, sloppy joe seasoning and crockpot seasonings at Walmart without a problem. Both transactions the cashier called the manager over to make sure it was ok and both managers approved it right away, no hassles.
Glad you were able to use them How much is the sloppy joe mix? I am using it on the brown gravy and taco seasoning since they are the cheapest for the overage and I use a bunch of both.

Old 10-22-2012, 02:45 PM

My drug of choice "Coupons"

My Mood/Status:
cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!cajungirl has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I used it on Burrito mix. It beeped and he pushed it through. I won't try it again.
Old 10-22-2012, 07:10 PM

Blessed by the Lord
Jesus's friend

My Mood/Status:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cajungirl View Post
I used it on Burrito mix. It beeped and he pushed it through. I won't try it again.
I am sorry you had trouble. It didn't beep for me. That is very strange it beeped for you. They did not use a hand scanner just the flat-bed scanner so it shouldn't have gave any problems at all.