Couponing From And Ipad Or Kindle Fire?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2011, 04:28 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
distancehasnomeaning has posted more than 25 good deals
Couponing from and Ipad or kindle Fire?

I was thinking about getting an ipad or kindle fire but im not sure how they would be for couponing. Can u print normally off of one? How do u guys like it? Is it better to just get a new lab top?
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 11-17-2011, 05:57 AM

RE: Couponing from and Ipad or kindle Fire?

lviars50 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lviars50 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lviars50 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lviars50 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lviars50 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!lviars50 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
I thinking about I pad 2 hope Santa brings me one..any info on them please
Old 11-26-2011, 02:48 PM

My Mood/Status:
purpleroses77 has posted more than 5 good deals
I just bought the Kindle Fire, and it's great for entertainment! Love the amazon prime option to watch all kinds of tv and movies for free (some you pay for) and a free daily app.

I have yet to figure out how to print from it, and I don't expect to be able to until coupons.com puts out an app. The issue with the kindle fire is the browser they use is not a supported (yet) browser for printing. They do have an app for the iphone, which I use to print from! Yeah!

Still happy I bought the fire, having a lot of fun with it!
Old 11-26-2011, 03:40 PM

AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
stefani1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!stefani1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!stefani1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!stefani1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!stefani1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!stefani1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!stefani1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!stefani1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!stefani1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!stefani1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!stefani1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I just bought the Kindle Fire and haven't even gotten it yet - but I can't wait to get it. It's a cheaper option I think than the apple.
Old 11-26-2011, 04:00 PM

My Mood/Status:
tippyc30 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tippyc30 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tippyc30 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tippyc30 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tippyc30 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tippyc30 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tippyc30 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tippyc30 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!tippyc30 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
I have an ipad2. It has a coupons.com ap that I print from (to a wireless printer). I cant print coupons from smartsource or redplum. It also doesn't have flash player so if you go to a site requiring it it won't work. But other than that I love it!!
The Following User Says Thank You to tippyc30 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2011, 04:51 PM

hasn't found any good deals lately
AFC Star Member

My Mood/Status:
mcdlady1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcdlady1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcdlady1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcdlady1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcdlady1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcdlady1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcdlady1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcdlady1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcdlady1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcdlady1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!mcdlady1 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
My husband bought me a kindle fire for xmas so I'm excited to get it. I have yet to figure out how to print from my Iphone I downloaded something but don't know how to go about it after that.

Kroger (Dillons)... Southwest Region
Old 11-26-2011, 07:54 PM

klc92201 has posted more than 10 good deals
I too have an iPad 2 and it is great for my coupon match ups as you can print webpages. The only coupons you can print is from the coupon.com app which is also available on the iPhone. You can not go to a manufacture webpage and then print their coupons as most of them use the coupons.com printer which you can't download. You can not download any of the coupon printers, which is a bummer! I keep hoping they will fix this or maybe I will find another app to get it to work
Old 02-06-2012, 09:51 PM

babybleueyes1017 has posted more than 300 great deals!babybleueyes1017 has posted more than 300 great deals!babybleueyes1017 has posted more than 300 great deals!babybleueyes1017 has posted more than 300 great deals!
ok im bumping this i would love to see if anyone has anything new to add. I am getting ready to purchase a tablet in the next week or two and want some input. i am not really looking to print coupons from the device, but am looking for an organization program or app to help me when i am out shopping. maybe something that would hold my master coupon list? can you import files from a pc to the fire?
Old 02-10-2012, 07:35 PM

Snarg has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Snarg has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Snarg has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Snarg has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Snarg has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Snarg has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!Snarg has posted more than 750 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by babybleueyes1017 View Post
ok im bumping this i would love to see if anyone has anything new to add. I am getting ready to purchase a tablet in the next week or two and want some input. i am not really looking to print coupons from the device, but am looking for an organization program or app to help me when i am out shopping. maybe something that would hold my master coupon list? can you import files from a pc to the fire?
I have the Kindle Fire and use an app called 'Document2Go' to run my spreadsheet. Love it! I have a pre-built Excell spreadsheet for organizing your shopping. You can find it here.

As of this writing, you are not able to run any Java based apps on a Kindle Fire so, no coupon printing from it. You can, however, do regular printing. I forget the app name that allows you to print. When I find it I will post it.

You can import files from your PC to the Kindle.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Snarg; 02-10-2012 at 07:37 PM.
Old 03-26-2012, 05:55 PM

tierlieb05 has posted more than 50 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by tippyc30 View Post
I have an ipad2. It has a coupons.com ap that I print from (to a wireless printer). I cant print coupons from smartsource or redplum. It also doesn't have flash player so if you go to a site requiring it it won't work. But other than that I love it!!
I'm super bummed that my Ipad2 coupons.com app isn't recognizing my HP airprint enabled printer. Any tips on how you got yours to work? I only bought this printer to print coupons and now I am finding out that that isn't an option.
Old 01-15-2013, 11:21 AM

My Mood/Status:
Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tierlieb05 View Post
I'm super bummed that my Ipad2 coupons.com app isn't recognizing my HP airprint enabled printer. Any tips on how you got yours to work? I only bought this printer to print coupons and now I am finding out that that isn't an option.
I have the HP Home & biz App which allows me to print from my phone & Kindle Fire. I have an Hp Deskjet Printer. However, Coupons.com is not available for Android/ kindle yet. Kind of the reason I bought my printer too- crossing fingers it comes out soon.

Mama to outgoing 4 y.o. DS

"Never let the fear of striking out hold you back"

Old 01-15-2013, 11:30 AM

My Mood/Status:
Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!Elle13 has posted more than 1000 great deals!  WHOA!!
Bumping thread- Anyone have new & interesting info?

I've tried out some Coupon Apps on my Kindle Fire- but none that wowed me yet.
The Coupons App- it's got some interesting deals, yet I'm in a small town so not a lot to offer that I couldn't google from my home PC if needed

GeoQpons- Again, a neat concept, but nothing that I would use on a daily basis in a small town.

Coupons.com App- for Android, there is only the option to email coupons to yourself. Yes, you can see the coupons available, but I can do that from the Web browser without taking up memory.

Grocery IQ- Another neat concept, mostly a list making app.

Grocery Pal- you can access store ads & make lists.

I do have Quickoffice for word & spreadsheet documents, but it takes so long to type on my Fire LOL. Sometimes I type it & send it to my Fire.

Anyone have other useful apps?

Mama to outgoing 4 y.o. DS

"Never let the fear of striking out hold you back"

Old 01-26-2013, 08:27 PM

ragmama has posted more than 50 good deals
I just got an iPad 4 (my first iPad, I have no clue what I'm doing with it yet) and haven't been wow'ed by anything yet. My favorite that I've found so far is Grocery Smarts, which shows you sales plus matching coupons - but it only has CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, and a couple of others - drug stores, not grocery stores. If they had a version for groceries, I'd be all over it. Or maybe they do and I just haven't found it yet...
Old 01-26-2013, 08:27 PM

ragmama has posted more than 50 good deals
It just occurred to me how very misleading the name "Grocery Smarts" is for an app that doesn't do grocery stores. Hmph.