Printing Coupons From An Ipad/iphone

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2011, 07:32 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

Mommyace has posted more than 5 good deals
Printing coupons from an ipad/iphone

I am having trouble installing the printing plug ins for coupons.com and some of the other online coupon printing sites on my iPad or iPhone. Anyone else having trouble? Or success for that matter... Coupons.com even has an iPhone app, but I can't print the coupons from the app!
Thanks!
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 05-16-2011, 07:58 PM

RE: Printing coupons from an ipad/iphone

My Mood/Status:
KTLew has posted more than 100 good deals!KTLew has posted more than 100 good deals!
I had read somewhere that you have to have an HP wireless printer in order to print coupons from coupons.com on your iphone/ipad/ipod...HTH
The Following User Says Thank You to KTLew For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2011, 08:18 PM

That's actually the exact printer we have. Any chance you remember where you read it? Maybe I can troubleshoot from there... THANKS!
Old 05-16-2011, 08:39 PM

Mississippi Momma :)

My Mood/Status:
Shannaranee:) has posted more than 400 great deals!Shannaranee:) has posted more than 400 great deals!Shannaranee:) has posted more than 400 great deals!Shannaranee:) has posted more than 400 great deals!Shannaranee:) has posted more than 400 great deals!
My hubby said he had to put the hp app on our iphones to print, hope that helps
The Following User Says Thank You to Shannaranee:) For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2011, 05:25 PM

Was the hp app to print coupons or to print in general? I can print, just not coupons....
Old 05-17-2011, 05:47 PM

My Mood/Status:
Shannaranee:) has posted more than 400 great deals!Shannaranee:) has posted more than 400 great deals!Shannaranee:) has posted more than 400 great deals!Shannaranee:) has posted more than 400 great deals!Shannaranee:) has posted more than 400 great deals!
Are you trying to print off safari or the coupon.com app?
Old 05-17-2011, 05:52 PM

Safari....does the app work better?
Old 05-17-2011, 08:26 PM

My Mood/Status:
The hp app links with our coupon. Com app, i think is what he said, if u download both hopefully it will work, coupons wont print off safari on iphone cause we have no way of installing the coupon barcode printer addition.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shannaranee:) For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2011, 03:54 AM

Momreid has posted more than 10 good deals
I have the same thing I think you have to print the info from the printer the go to the website and the it will give you a code. That should work I hope that helps
Old 05-21-2011, 10:31 PM

You guys are awesome! Thanks! I'm still working on it, but I feel like I'm getting closer..........
Old 05-28-2011, 01:37 PM

I finally did it!!! Now to work on smart source and red plum! Ha ha ha!
Thanks again for everyone's help!!!
Old 05-29-2011, 01:25 PM

belizab00
Does anyone know if you can print coupons from an iphone to a samsung printer (my printing app software routes through my laptop to this printer)? Does it have to be an HP printer?
Thanks so much!
Old 05-30-2011, 12:57 PM

Not a clue! So far I can get coupons.com but not any other source...good luck!
Old 07-25-2011, 06:02 PM

Projectile has posted more than 5 good deals
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommyace View Post
Hi
What did u do to get coupons.com to print from the iPad?
I can print with my iPad to my hp 3050 printer but can't print any
Coupons that needs the coupon printer program installed.
How did you get it to print?
Thanks
Projectile
Old 07-29-2011, 08:48 PM

There's only 1 or 2 HP printers that will print the coupons.com coupons! But it is sooooooo inconsistent! I hate it! A few times I have tried so many times to print and still have no coupons in hand, that coupons.com thinks I have printed out too many copies and I am "blocked" from
The coupons I really want! Sometimes I practice printing q's I don't want to see if it's a good printing day or a bad one!
I think it may have to do with planetary alignment! or phases of the moon? Something obscure!
In any case--good luck!!!!!
Old 07-29-2011, 09:02 PM

I love vinegar!
Addicted to Coupons!!!

My Mood/Status:
Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I haven't read the replys so I hope I am not repeating anything.

You need to make sure your iphone and wireless printer are both connected to the same (your own) wireless internet. Once that is completed you should be able to print at least on coupons.com. That is the only site that I've ever been able to print from.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(2)
Old 07-29-2011, 09:03 PM

I love vinegar!
Addicted to Coupons!!!

My Mood/Status:
Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!Alexdur85 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by belizab00 View Post
Does anyone know if you can print coupons from an iphone to a samsung printer (my printing app software routes through my laptop to this printer)? Does it have to be an HP printer?
Thanks so much!
I've only ever tried HP but it must be wireless.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(2)
Old 07-31-2011, 07:34 AM

I think there is something about the HP printer and the iPad/iPhone....
Old 07-31-2011, 11:15 AM

Ready for new beginnings!

My Mood/Status:
Tessmom05 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Tessmom05 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Tessmom05 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Tessmom05 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Tessmom05 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Tessmom05 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Tessmom05 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Tessmom05 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Tessmom05 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Tessmom05 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!Tessmom05 has posted more than 3000 great deals! WHOA!!
I have the HP iPrint app and the coupons.com app installed on my iPad and I have never had a problem printing coupons from the coupons.com app with my HP wireless printer. I can't print brick coupons from safari, but I am able to save the PDF coupons and print them from my iPad. I hate that the coupon installer won't work with the iPad.

Come check out the

Old 03-05-2013, 08:41 AM

katrinawilley
How do you save it as a PDF ? I'm also having a problem printing brick coupons to wireless printer but I can't even get the coupon to come up. It just keeps telling me to intstall the brick coupon printer
Old 03-05-2013, 10:23 AM

My Mood/Status:
wfordkngroos has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wfordkngroos has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wfordkngroos has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wfordkngroos has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wfordkngroos has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!wfordkngroos has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommyace
I'm having that same trouble on my Mac air. I click the coupons to print off of target.com, but when it asks me to "allow" to print, it doesn't even prompt up... It does the same for smart source.. Anyone have any solutions?