|Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
My trip 5/15/11 Walgreens + Rite Aid + CVS
I just wanted to share with you guys the results of my todays trip, just if any of you are wondering if one or other deal from this week is legit.
My total before coupons would be $349.55, savings were $285.01, so about 70% I think.
Best deals that worked today:
* (RA) Purex 50oz $1.97 - $1 off cpn
* (RA) Crest 3D White $0.99 - $1 off cpn (works with oralB toothbrushes as well)
* (RA) Heineken for $11.99 sadly no coupon
* (WAGS) Dove mens antiperspirant 3oz $3.99 - $1 off cpn - $3 rewards
* (WAGS) Scotch Magic Tape $1.99 buy one get two free - 2x $1 off coupon, so all for free
* (WAGS) free Colgate ProClinical White
* (WAGS) Gilette & Old Spice mens Body Wash for $0.33 each (combination of BOGO, $2 off coupons and rewards
* (CVS) $10 reward for any 2 neutrogena sun care product (summer in california is coming so had to get those)
and a picture
|The Following User Says Thank You to grze For This Useful Post:|
|Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!|
Wow you did great!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|The Following User Says Thank You to 1NMMom For This Useful Post:|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Rite Aid or Walgreens?||ssopko1||Deal Graveyard||31||06-06-2011 06:45 PM|
|CVS, Walgreens or Rite Aid?||csecj5||Deal Graveyard||26||12-26-2010 04:48 PM|
|Rite Aid Trip 12/5 Got To Love Rite Aid||olivas.sandra||My Rite Aid Trip Today||2||12-09-2010 09:39 AM|
|bf rite-aid or walgreens?||5forme||Chit Chat||1||11-24-2010 07:32 AM|
|Rite Aid is going the Walgreens route!||nuts4deals||Deal Graveyard||6||07-20-2010 05:48 PM|
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2