Is There Such A Thing As A Price List From Sam's Club Or Costco?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2011, 10:10 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
SavingBunches has posted more than 50 good deals
Is there such a thing as a Price List from Sam's Club or Costco?

I am wanting to begin comparing prices - coupons vs. Sam's Club or Costco prices. Do any of you know if there is a spot anywhere on line that shows the current full retail prices of these stores?
The Following User Says Thank You to SavingBunches For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Old 05-05-2011, 10:36 AM

RE: Is there such a thing as a Price List from Sam's Club or Costco?

My Mood/Status:
4my5kds has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!4my5kds has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!4my5kds has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!4my5kds has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!4my5kds has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!4my5kds has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!4my5kds has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!4my5kds has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!4my5kds has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!4my5kds has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!4my5kds has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
If you are a member at Sams all the prices of items at your club location show online because they offer online shopping to their members. I use this feature alot when I am shopping at the reg.grocery to see if I do better buying in bulk w/o q's at Sams. I can do a price comp. right with my smart phone.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Frugalista mom to:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
DD(12),
DS(9),
DD(8), Twin Girls (7)
Old 05-05-2011, 11:40 AM

My Mood/Status:
Thanks so much! I was thinking that maybe the online prices would be different than in store?
The Following User Says Thank You to SavingBunches For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2011, 12:14 PM

My Mood/Status:
4my5kds has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!4my5kds has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!4my5kds has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!4my5kds has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!4my5kds has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!4my5kds has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!4my5kds has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!4my5kds has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!4my5kds has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!4my5kds has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!4my5kds has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
As long as you put in your zip code it will access your local club with your local prices and what is available at that club. I believe if you are not a member they offer a try it out membership and if you are not satisfied they refund the membership cost.

Frugalista mom to:
DD(12),
DS(9),
DD(8), Twin Girls (7)
Old 05-06-2011, 09:10 AM

My Mood/Status:
4my thank you so much - that really helped with something that was confusing me. I went on to the website and was looking at the prices that they offer for if you order online. Now I will do the zip code - great bunches of help to me - thank you for taking the time to answer!