Bricks Coupons Won't Print!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2011, 07:33 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

ajsmom513 has posted more than 150 good deals!ajsmom513 has posted more than 150 good deals!
bricks coupons won't print!!

Is there something wrong with the bricks coupons?? All of a sudden when I go to print instead of the little computer and printer symbols coming up and it printing, it goes to a page where u have to enter ur zip code n when I type it in n hit enter the coupon doesn't print..it just seems to spool forever but never prints..does anyone know if they r having a problem or an update??
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ajsmom513 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 04-26-2011, 08:55 AM

RE: bricks coupons won't print!!

graboe has posted more than 75 good deals!
I had the similar problem last evening first with IE. Then, I tried using FireFox, it still couldn't print. At last, I updated the Java. After the update, I could print the bricks coupons with no problem.
Old 04-26-2011, 09:20 AM

ajsmom513 has posted more than 150 good deals!ajsmom513 has posted more than 150 good deals!
Quote:
Originally Posted by graboe
I had the similar problem last evening first with IE. Then, I tried using FireFox, it still couldn't print. At last, I updated the Java. After the update, I could print the bricks coupons with no problem.
Can u tell me how u updated the java? I can't seem to find it on my computer
Old 04-26-2011, 10:21 AM

I just updated to the newest version of java n it still will not print..what about the asking for the zip code? Is anybody else getting this screen? I hit the print coupon button on the bricks page n then instead of the printing screen that usually comes up it has a screen to type in ur zip code...anybody else get this??
Old 05-05-2011, 11:56 AM

nukegirl
Yes, I get the same thing! Won't print! UGH!
Old 05-05-2011, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nukegirl
Yes, I get the same thing! Won't print! UGH!
This is so frustrating! Can someone pls help us???
Old 05-05-2011, 12:43 PM

My Mood/Status:
tootie04 has posted more than 5 good deals
I just printed a couple of them...but I could not get Kellogs to print at all....I am using Chrome...
Old 05-05-2011, 12:49 PM

so blessed!!!!

My Mood/Status:
sj081995 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sj081995 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sj081995 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sj081995 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sj081995 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!sj081995 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tootie04 View Post
I just printed a couple of them...but I could not get Kellogs to print at all....I am using Chrome...
I get any qs to print in Chrome.. It always tells me to install the coupon printer & I know I have installed that thing 100 xs... Got any ideas?
Old 05-05-2011, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tootie04
I can't print any bricks coupons, whether its a direct link or if its from coupons.com
Old 05-05-2011, 12:59 PM

My Mood/Status:
andersonjr has posted more than 10 good deals
glad to hear this is not just my computer. I have tried updating Java, checking my printer, updating firefox and nothing is working it just sits there thinking but nothing prints. I tried on my work computer and it directs me to some net assistant page and says there is no connection to the coupon printing page. but when I check my internet connection everything is fine???? I am using the coupons.com page
Old 05-05-2011, 01:20 PM

My Mood/Status:
mrj136 has posted more than 75 good deals!
I only got one or two to print and then no more....I finally just gave up last night. Let me know if you find a solution. Maybe just too many people logged on and trying?
Old 05-05-2011, 03:36 PM

learning more about AFC every day.

My Mood/Status:
jbonow1231 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!jbonow1231 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!jbonow1231 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!jbonow1231 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!jbonow1231 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!jbonow1231 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!jbonow1231 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!jbonow1231 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!jbonow1231 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!jbonow1231 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!jbonow1231 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
I had this issue all morning, and am finally able to get Coupons.com to at least open in my browser, and I can now say I just printed some Bricks Qs.

So - for those of you having issues, I might suggest the following:

- Update Java to version 6 update 25, the latest version

You can do this, by going to :Verify Java Version

It will check which version you have and if you don't have the latest update, it will prompt you for a new one.

You'll need to close all internet browsers to finish the update.

Also - if you have any "tray" or background programs that rely on Java, you might have to reboot your computer before the whole system catches up.

So - if you do the Java update and you still can't get things to print, I'd do a reboot and see if that helps.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-05-2011, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbonow1231
I had this issue all morning, and am finally able to get Coupons.com to at least open in my browser, and I can now say I just printed some Bricks Qs.

So - for those of you having issues, I might suggest the following:

- Update Java to version 6 update 25, the latest version

You can do this, by going to :Verify Java Version

It will check which version you have and if you don't have the latest update, it will prompt you for a new one.

You'll need to close all internet browsers to finish the update.

Also - if you have any "tray" or background programs that rely on Java, you might have to reboot your computer before the whole system catches up.

So - if you do the Java update and you still can't get things to print, I'd do a reboot and see if that helps.
I have tried all these suggestions..this is what happens..

1. When I go to coupons.com it prompts me to install the coupon printer. I install it, it says it was installed properly, I go back to coupons.com, try to print a coupon n it brings me to the page telling me to install the coupon printer! It's like it doesn't recognize it is installed...

2. If I try to print from a direct bricks link , such as a link that a member posted, it takes me to the print page, I click on the button that says print n instead of it going to the normal page where the print icon comes up, it takese to a page that shows the product with a bunch of gibberish n a box that says zip code. I have tried putting in my zip code, I hit enter, n THEN it will go to the page that shows the printing icon but it never actually prints, it just stays on that page..

Up until a week ago, I never had problems printing bricks coupons, n then one day poof! Stopped working. Does anyone else experience either of these?
Old 05-05-2011, 05:47 PM

My Mood/Status:
jbonow1231 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!jbonow1231 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!jbonow1231 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!jbonow1231 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!jbonow1231 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!jbonow1231 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!jbonow1231 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!jbonow1231 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!jbonow1231 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!jbonow1231 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!jbonow1231 has posted more than 5000 great deals! WHOA!!
What browser are you using?

Old 05-05-2011, 06:07 PM

I have tried IE, FireFox, Google Chrome, none of them work..I tried the trick of switching the vi to wi in the URL n when I hit enter, it just goes right back to vi! Tried all the correct URL for different browsers, still same result...I am about ready to quit..also I am using my work computer n it has nothing to do with the firewall or some block they have because my coworker has no problem with printing them
Old 05-05-2011, 06:27 PM

My Mood/Status:
Hmm, that's really curious - I have sites that refuse to print for me from anything besides Chrome - Kelloggs for one, but not all of them together.

If you are trying to print things from Firefox, you should change it to wg, both wi and vi are IE codes. Maybe that will help?

It's work - so, I'm guessing you are both networked to one central printer, or - does your desk have its own printer? Do you have a central computer that is plugged into or controls the printer, or is it free standing?

I have that problem at my house that our printer is connected to DH's computer not mine, so that if DH's comp does idle a print job gets somehow lost in space, and its cost me a few coupons in the same manner - as once I print them again, it counted that lost print as used.

Old 05-05-2011, 06:40 PM

My Mood/Status:
maryccc has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!maryccc has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!maryccc has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!maryccc has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!maryccc has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!maryccc has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!maryccc has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!maryccc has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!maryccc has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!maryccc has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!maryccc has posted more than 4000 great deals! WHOA!!
This was a big problem today especially when mission launched their coupon for .75 off 1. Just as soon as it was launched nobody could get it to print. It seems to be fine now.
Old 05-05-2011, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Hmm, that's really curious - I have sites that refuse to print for me from anything besides Chrome - Kelloggs for one, but not all of them together.

If you are trying to print things from Firefox, you should change it to wg, both wi and vi are IE codes. Maybe that will help?

It's work - so, I'm guessing you are both networked to one central printer, or - does your desk have its own printer? Do you have a central computer that is plugged into or controls the printer, or is it free standing?

I have that problem at my house that our printer is connected to DH's computer not mine, so that if DH's comp does idle a print job gets somehow lost in space, and its cost me a few coupons in the same manner - as once I print them again, it counted that lost print as used.
I tried the right codes for each browser n still nothing

I have my own printer, but my assistant right next to me is hooked up to my printer as well n hers no longer works either, she gets the same message as me, hmmmm...would I get the zip code box tho if that had something to do with the printer?
Old 05-05-2011, 07:51 PM

My Mood/Status:
I've searched all over for comments on others having this problem and it seems sometimes you get that prompt if there's a specific setting on your printer about saving images of printed documents, which, obviously, the MF don't want folks doing.

So - it triggers some feedback loop with the coupon printing software.

Have you had any Microsoft updates in the past week, I'm wondering if it wonked something up. I know I always enjoy discovering what they do to our comps at home.

Old 05-05-2011, 08:03 PM

Quote:
I've searched all over for comments on others having this problem and it seems sometimes you get that prompt if there's a specific setting on your printer about saving images of printed documents, which, obviously, the MF don't want folks doing.

So - it triggers some feedback loop with the coupon printing software.

Have you had any Microsoft updates in the past week, I'm wondering if it wonked something up. I know I always enjoy discovering what they do to our comps at home.
I never do updates when Windows prompts too, it always ends up screwing SOMETHING up.The only thing I can think is that I updated java cause it said there was an update available but I don't think that would mess this up cause I too have read a TON of ppl say they have the exact same problem n they all say u may need to update java, but out of all the posts I've read I have yet to see someone post a solution for the ppl that are getting the zip code box, n have someone come back n say, oh great its working now!
Old 05-05-2011, 08:42 PM

My Mood/Status:
My only other thought is a Restore to some time last week when it worked, if you can do that on your work comp. :S

Sorry that I couldn't give any more useful advice.

Old 05-05-2011, 08:51 PM

Quote:
My only other thought is a Restore to some time last week when it worked, if you can do that on your work comp. :S

Sorry that I couldn't give any more useful advice.
Actually what u have suggested is very useful, thank you very much...how do I do a system restore, I am not a complete novice with the computer so hopefully I can figure it out ;-)
Old 05-05-2011, 09:05 PM

Grounded for Life

conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!conniel18848 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
Bricks has been acting up with some qs since they updated thier printer months ago. mostly facebook qs. its working again but this afternoon coupons.com was out to. red plum uses thier printers and ive had a problem with them for months also i had to print all or they wouldnt print. a few days ago red plum started printing like it should.
I emailed coupons.com 2 times just keep getting thier form letter to reinstal the printer.
Old 05-06-2011, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conniel18848
Bricks has been acting up with some qs since they updated thier printer months ago. mostly facebook qs. its working again but this afternoon coupons.com was out to. red plum uses thier printers and ive had a problem with them for months also i had to print all or they wouldnt print. a few days ago red plum started printing like it should.
I emailed coupons.com 2 times just keep getting thier form letter to reinstal the printer.
The problem is that my coworker who is literally 20 feet away from me, but hooked up to a different printer, can print but I still can't...very strange
Old 05-06-2011, 05:23 AM

My Mood/Status:
To get to System Restore:

If you are using Vista or Windows 7 - just type System Restore into the Start Menu search box, and click on it.

If you are using XP, you can access it by clicking Control Panel in the Start Menu => System (should be the icon that looks like a computer) => System Restore tab

You'll need to potentially reinstall that Java update after that as it will be erased.