How Do I Get A Lot Of Coupon Inserts?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2011, 10:19 AM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!
The Man of Many Coupons

My Mood/Status:
cmartin6706 has posted more than 100 good deals!cmartin6706 has posted more than 100 good deals!
Question How do I get a lot of coupon inserts?

My wife and I buy two papers, but I would have liked to have more of some MM Qs such as the $3/1 Gain. I looked on ebay and people are selling dozens of them at a time. Can someone please tell me where we can get this type of volume from?

I use the coupon clippers website sometimes and we have a recycling center but it's the type that is only open every once and a while.

Where do you get your coupons from?

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to cmartin6706 For This Useful Post:
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 02-20-2011, 12:10 AM

RE: How do I get a lot of coupon inserts?

My Mood/Status:
lindyf has posted more than 300 great deals!lindyf has posted more than 300 great deals!lindyf has posted more than 300 great deals!lindyf has posted more than 300 great deals!
I would also like to know this. I just started and haven't bought extras, but intend to get my extras at walmart since they sell sunday papers cheap. if anyone else has ideas please let us newbies know.
Old 02-20-2011, 12:18 AM

My Mood/Status:
mefreire89 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mefreire89 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mefreire89 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mefreire89 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mefreire89 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!mefreire89 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
The trashcan by apartment complex mailboxes!! (this works for me anyways!)
We get redplum in the mail every tues or wed & there are usually a bunch just sitting on top. My fiancÚ thinks I'm crazy when I walk back to the car all excited
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mefreire89 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2011, 08:40 AM

Grounded for Life

MrsCouponPro has posted more than 300 great deals!MrsCouponPro has posted more than 300 great deals!MrsCouponPro has posted more than 300 great deals!MrsCouponPro has posted more than 300 great deals!
If it is a really good coupon week I buy extra papers when I am out Sunday or stop at the newspapers local office on Monday and buy extra copies.
Ebay and Coupons by Dede are my back-up sources.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsCouponPro For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2011, 08:52 AM

My Mood/Status:
feedthefamforfree has posted more than 25 good deals
I bought 2 papers today and there was only one insert for RedPlum it had very few coupons in it, airwick, mcdonalds, some glass cleaner and pedigree stuff. Whats up with that? I was SO bummed. Is there anyone else in MI that encountered this?
The Following User Says Thank You to feedthefamforfree For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2011, 11:10 AM

*sigh*

My Mood/Status:
mlb1985 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mlb1985 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mlb1985 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mlb1985 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mlb1985 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mlb1985 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mlb1985 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mlb1985 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mlb1985 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mlb1985 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!mlb1985 has posted more than 2000 great deals! WHOA!!
it helps to know people
my husband knows a guy that brings me at least one Bundle of just the center part of the papers (the ads & inserts) from our local paper delivery guys.
so i get 15 or so inserts for free each week.

so befriend your local paper man/women.
(FYI, not all paper delivery people are allowed to do this, so it doesn't hurt to ask!)

hth

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mlb1985 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2011, 11:51 AM

AFC Forum Leader

My Mood/Status:
barney95 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!barney95 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!barney95 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!barney95 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!barney95 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!barney95 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!barney95 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!barney95 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!barney95 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!barney95 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!barney95 has posted more than 1500 great deals! WHOA!!
I use the clipping services that are listed under coupons tab. It's a lot cheaper than buying the whole paper and usually I can get higher value coupons from other areas in the country.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barney95 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2011, 10:04 AM

teasuringcoupons has posted more than 1 good deal
Facts extra inserts

I am in contact with my local sunday paper and I am seeing what they can do to let me have all the extra coupon insert bundles....the coupon insert companies give your local papers extra bundle just in case something might happen to some and when there are exta bundle (which happens most every week) all they do with the extras is recycle them....so I have called and I am tryingto see if they can just give them to me instead to recycling them....so the person there in charge of that is going to see what they can do fo me.
so this might work for some of you out there.
The Following User Says Thank You to teasuringcoupons For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2011, 10:06 AM

teasuringcoupons has posted more than 1 good deal
how many do you get of coupons at atime and how much on average does it cost and how long does it taketo get them in the mail?
The Following User Says Thank You to teasuringcoupons For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2011, 11:45 AM

JulieBoolie has posted more than 400 great deals!JulieBoolie has posted more than 400 great deals!JulieBoolie has posted more than 400 great deals!JulieBoolie has posted more than 400 great deals!JulieBoolie has posted more than 400 great deals!
I'm a recycling bin girl.

I tried so many ways to get them other than to buy or order, but nothing worked out.

I tried craigslist, news carriers, all sorts of things-no go.

Recycling bin is not far from me, around the corner, so I check and know they dump it on Mondays. Saturday it tends to get a lot of donations, I find most of it then.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieBoolie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2011, 09:32 PM

My Mood/Status:
lindyf has posted more than 300 great deals!lindyf has posted more than 300 great deals!lindyf has posted more than 300 great deals!lindyf has posted more than 300 great deals!
This would be great. Unfortunately the carriers don't get extras like that here. I am stuck just asking neighbors for theirs for the time being. I just can't get organized enough yet to decide which ones to buy etc online.
Quote:
Originally Posted by teasuringcoupons View Post
I am in contact with my local sunday paper and I am seeing what they can do to let me have all the extra coupon insert bundles....the coupon insert companies give your local papers extra bundle just in case something might happen to some and when there are exta bundle (which happens most every week) all they do with the extras is recycle them....so I have called and I am tryingto see if they can just give them to me instead to recycling them....so the person there in charge of that is going to see what they can do fo me.
so this might work for some of you out there.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:43 PM

misscarolb
I was wondering the same thing! I'm thinking of asking our local paper for the extras. No one we know get the Sunday paper so that doesn't help me.
Old 04-08-2011, 10:02 PM

Goonies NEVER say die!

My Mood/Status:
nearwhiterock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!nearwhiterock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!nearwhiterock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!nearwhiterock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!nearwhiterock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!nearwhiterock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!nearwhiterock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!nearwhiterock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!nearwhiterock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!nearwhiterock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!nearwhiterock has posted more than 6000 great deals! WHOA!!
There are people that sell inserts. I get 24 a week for $11 or so from someone near me. I order Sunday, pay with Paypal and get in mail on Tuesday. Check out the FSOT forum on this site.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
If I owe you FB, it would be SUPER if you would LMK
Old 05-05-2011, 07:42 AM

2gud2btru
watching extreme couponers made me realize being unemployed really hurts to buy groceries and seeing how everyone on that show walks away with hardly paying anything. i would like to do that, i wonder how they get so many of each coupon,
Old 05-05-2011, 07:47 AM

serlien has posted more than 75 good deals!
My guess is with the volume they show on EC show most people use clipping service or ebay. A lot of them do mention trading, asking family and friends for unused coupons, buying extra papers, and dumpster diving. You don't have to get in of course but going to your recycling center is a good way to get free coupons if you don't mind getting your hands dirty.