Nashville Area Tennessean Missing Inserts?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2009, 06:18 PM
is surfing AFC for the latest deals!

My Mood/Status:
williamsmom2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!williamsmom2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!williamsmom2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!williamsmom2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!williamsmom2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!williamsmom2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!williamsmom2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
Nashville area Tennessean missing inserts?

I got the P&G insert today in my paper that was delivered to my house. Went out today, got another paper from a machine downtown, and the insert wasn't in there. Stopped at Walmart to get another one, went through over a dozen papers in different racks in the store....NO P&G inserts! I even opened a new bundle that still had the yellow plastic bundling, and there weren't any there! Went to Walgreens, looked through about 6 papers...NO P&G inserts! Anyone else have this problem with the Tennessean? I have been noticing in the past 2 or 3 weeks, that the Sunday paper has been missing coupon inserts...this is getting ridiculous!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
Become a AFC Supporting Member Today and Make These Ads Go Away!
Old 11-29-2009, 06:20 PM

RE: Nashville area Tennessean missing inserts?

is thankful for holidays that bring family home

My Mood/Status:
brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
this happened to me with similar stacks at Walgreens a few weeks ago

they blamed it on the newspaper doing a sloppy job with the inserts...

swore that nobody had lifted them in the store
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
- - Brook6 - -
-
-
- -

> - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - > - >
-
The Following User Says Thank You to brook6 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2009, 06:22 PM

My Mood/Status:
brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!brook6 has posted more than 7000 great deals! WHOA!!
I also got one delivered to my house a couple of weeks ago [when there was only SS insert] with NO insert!

Tennessean is only game in town
-
- - Brook6 - -
-
-
- -

-
The Following User Says Thank You to brook6 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2009, 08:23 PM

My Mood/Status:
williamsmom2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!williamsmom2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!williamsmom2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!williamsmom2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!williamsmom2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!williamsmom2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!williamsmom2 has posted more than 500 great deals! WOW!
So how do you compensate? Have you called the Tennessean and pointed it out to them yet? I was wondering if it would do any good...Or do you just order extra inserts online? My first thought was that there is someone at the newspaper office selling inserts somewhere, ! I mean, come on...I opened the bundled papers myself at Walmart, and pulled random papers from throughout the bundle, and NONE of them had the inserts, neither did a totally different store, or the paper machines in a totally different part of town!

"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
Old 11-29-2009, 08:27 PM

My Mood/Status:
I have complained about my subscription copy, but if you don't call before noon on Sunday, they cannot get you a replacement paper

at the store, I go through as many as it takes to get them!

I have always found them in bundles if I dig long enough...not too bad - maybe < 10 papers
-
- - Brook6 - -
-
-
- -

-
Old 08-29-2011, 09:55 AM

BeeNicole
I bought a Tennessean yesterday (8-28) and I had the same problem. Are the P&G and other inserts missing often?